Snarky Brides
Options

Hello???

Re: Hello???

• Options
    my uterus will be my enemy next week. I have vowed NOT to weigh myself again until next weekend.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:00a65785-51ca-4ba0-9c79-c381e08c501c">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, photobooks. I just got a free one from picaboo. I guess they do the offer a lot, it came really quick too and turned out good. Cupcake- your uterus being a bitch too? Mines made me gain 5lbs and look like I'm 5 months pregnant.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

Ohemgee Rox. Mine is HORRIBLE. It hurts so bad. Gah. I know I want to be a mom, but I can take it out, and then adopt right? Shouldn't be so hard..............
  • Options
    That is an awesome deal, Chi. It took a little bit of practice working on editing, thankfully I had a lot of spare time or I don't think I would have been able to get through it.
  • Options
    You saying I need a martini? I'm feeling confused tonight.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:ccca0e01-ac59-43a9-a854-bd3ebde1c790">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]my uterus will be my enemy next week. I have vowed NOT to weigh myself again until next weekend.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'm happy I WON'T have it next week. The 14th is FI's Birthday and the 15th is mine. Really didn't want to be in this much pain then.
  • Options
    MARTINI!!!
  • Options
    I have a coupon for a free album from shutterfly... I really need to get that made before it expires in four days. Problem is, I have no idea what the theme of it should be.

FI and I are going to a steampunk convention tomorrow, and we spent today driving around to different Goodwills/Salvation Armies to get things for our costumes. We just decided to try them on, and I am wearing mine right now and I think I look pretty great. Tomorrow is going to be fun. :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Mines not so much hurting anymore I'm just tired of looking pregnant. It's been a week of pregnant belly almost!
    Nebb- yea, I've been ravenous lately but I'm allowing it since I figure I'm going to be bloated anyway...next week however, less candy!

• Options
    Sarah- that sounds awesome!
  • Options
    No, I'm trying to broaden my drink horizons, try new things, but it's hard to decide where to start, so maybe someone's got some ideas.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:90821f41-c688-457f-9b3b-fda9e79020b0">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a coupon for a free album from shutterfly... I really need to get that made before it expires in four days. Problem is, I have no idea what the theme of it should be. FI and I are going to a steampunk convention tomorrow, and we spent today driving around to different Goodwills/Salvation Armies to get things for our costumes. We just decided to try them on, and I am wearing mine right now and I think I look pretty great. Tomorrow is going to be fun. :)
    Posted by sarah0725[/QUOTE]

Take pictures! We had Handcar Regatta a few weeks ago, and it was cool seeing everyone in their costumes walk through the mall.
  • Options
    What does a steampunk costume look like?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:ac6c15f7-513f-438c-9376-095c9aa4673a">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hellooo, everyone! I wish I could tell you about my day at work, but that wouldn't be appropriate, so suffice to say that it involved really depressing and upsetting things and me crying. But I've just enjoyed several hours of girl chats with various ladies in my life, and I'm about to open a bottle of Barefoot. Back to the Future or Jersey Shore... that is the question. And mocha, a pumpkin anything sounds awesome to me. Here's a poll within a post: What are you sitting on in this exact minute? What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute? What's something about you that none of us knows?
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]
    I am on muy couch, drinking beers. I have over 100 stars on my body.
  • Options

Bailey's and amaretto and blue Curacao sounds intriguing, I would never think to combine those.

Amsterdam the city is cool, never had the beer, though.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:de318f69-3ad7-4046-85ea-b2b399dad8d0">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello??? : You never did do your blog recap missy, i will have ou know. I was very much looking forward ot it. Is it creepy I looked at your blog every day you were away. I loved it.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's not creepy - I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) And I am really sorry about the recap. Life got in the way. I think a big part of it was going to be about how all of the bus drivers in Italy kept listening to that Shakira "This is Africa" song, and so did everybody else in Italy, so that kind of became my theme song for the trip. And I was going to embed a YouTube video of it. So you can watch that and pretend you're reading a recap. :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:fa3c908c-c63c-4bd3-9739-1266c979ab78">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello??? : I am on muy couch, drinking beers. I have over 100 stars on my body.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen!
  • Options
    Amsterdam is a brewery in toronto, but its modeled after true belgium beers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:ac6c15f7-513f-438c-9376-095c9aa4673a">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE] Here's a poll within a post: What are you sitting on in this exact minute? What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute? What's something about you that none of us knows?

Sorry about your tough day.

I am sitting on my couch. I have nothing at this exact moment, but I am about to get up and pour a glass of wine when I stop feeling lazy. I am a zombie plotting my invasion. Now that I know everyone's plans I feel better prepared.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Hellooo, everyone! I wish I could tell you about my day at work, but that wouldn't be appropriate, so suffice to say that it involved really depressing and upsetting things and me crying. But I've just enjoyed several hours of girl chats with various ladies in my life, and I'm about to open a bottle of Barefoot. Back to the Future or Jersey Shore... that is the question. And mocha, a pumpkin anything sounds awesome to me. Here's a poll within a post: What are you sitting on in this exact minute? What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute? What's something about you that none of us knows?
    Ooh sucky, I'm sorry! I vote Back to Future, hands down!

What are you sitting on in this exact minute? <strong>my butt. Oh, and my tan leather chair.</strong>
     What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute? <strong>coke</strong>
     What's something about you that none of us knows? <strong>I'm not engaged. Oh wait, you guys know that. Um...I've got nothing.</strong>
  • Options

Poli!!! I'm sorry you had a bad day. *hugs*

Right now I am sitting on this awesome chair that I got at the Salvation Army for $2 when I bought my desk. It's one of those metal kitchen chairs with the horizontal barson the back and a vinyl seat, and FI think that even at $2 it was overpriced.

I'm not eating right now, but I am digesting some grilled chicken and fried rice that we made tonight, and thinking about pouring myself some more Chardonnay.

Nobody knows that when I was a kid, I wanted to be Lady from Lady in the Tramp so much that my mom kept my hair in pigtails all the time to look like cocker spaniel ears, and I wore a collar and license all the time, and I used to bark and lick people.
    imageimage
  • Options
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    What are you sitting on in this exact minute?
     - a small wooden stool

What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute?
     - a ginger ale and a fried and salted flour tortilla

What's something about you that none of us knows?
      -I'm ambidextrous
  • Options
    Sarah, I love that italy had a theme for you. It just excited me every day to see what you would see. I have always wanted to go there, for the very reasons you went.

Poli - I dont have the pics on this computer but I have swirls of about 50 stars on each  calve, 6 on my spine and one on each wrist.
  • Options
    That sucks that you had a crappy day, Poli.

-Honestly, half couch, half Tito's head. He has managed to wedge himself partially underneath me.
    -Miller Lite.
    -A lot, I'm pretty new.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    That's awesome, Nebb. I have a lot of respect for people who go for something big like that and make it work.

And I'm so happy to "see" (wtf?) all of you. I realized that my post was totally Debbie Downer, especially considering that I'm feeling ever so much better now. After a day like that, I like to burn off my nervous energy by going out, but I don't quite have the balls to out completely on my own (H is working late). But I get to drink with all of you...woo!

And Sarah, your description of the chair made me CQTM. Btw, we got our plane tickets to come back in early December! We need to get together :)
  • Options
    I'm not drinking, but I am watching My Big Friggin Wedding so I feel like I'm drinking because these girls make my head hurt.

cupcakes, I'll trade you uteruses. Mine is retroverted (upside down, I guess?) so I get horrible back pain. I'll take the other stuff over that. Maybe.

What are you sitting on in this exact minute? the couch
    What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute? nothing, but I'm considering grabbing a cherry Dr. Pepper
    What's something about you that none of us knows? the only shirts with sleeves that I own (short sleeves, not long for winter) are my work shirts. Everything else are tank tops and spaghetti straps.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a4de2c2-dcf9-4d8d-b3b4-378d8e0e44f5Post:66ad54c5-b7cc-421f-bed3-7a864ee6ef7e">Re: Hello???</a>:
    [QUOTE]leayn- you don't fly?! I love flying!
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

I used to love it and would leave the state at least once a year.  Then one trip I was scared to death on the plane and felt extremely nauseas the entire flight.  Same thing with roller coasters....I used to get a season pass to Great Adventure and now I can't even go on a Merry Go Round.  Boo me.

What are you sitting on in this exact minute?  <strong>My new sectional chaise!</strong>
    What are you drinking/eating in this exact minute?  <strong>M&Ms and Diet Nestea.</strong>
    What's something about you that none of us knows?  <strong>I am Albanian.</strong>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wait, there's a poll?

I'm sitting on the couch.

I'm eating nothing and drinking water.

None of you know....what I'm wearing right now.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
     Computer Chair, and a pillow for my back

Ice tea and the inside of my cheek

I don't have anything that isn't super depressing, so I'm just going to say nothing. :p
  • Options
    Sitting on a black office chair.

Drinking a fresh capt coke, and the cat is mad that I moved her to get it.

I flew with Chuck Yeager for a bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards