Snarky Brides
Options

AYG/TK confessions/I Judge

do it up, get it outta your system.

i judge this creepy guy @ work, he is actively trying to get fat and eats a 1lb family microwave lasagna or pasta everyday at lunch and its so freaking gross.  i just dont getting purposely trying to be unhealthy at all. 

Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge

• Options
    my only TK confession right now would be that i refuse to comment on any thread created by a certain poster.

and i judge people who dress inappropriately in any situation.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    I judge my ex best friend.  I know its petty to do so but she's such a tool and is really going to screw up her young daughter.  She cannot go five minutes without male attention, dresses like a hooker and then wonders why her four year old asks questions about her boobs showing all the time.  Ugh.  Sorry mini vent.

As for a confession I really hate H's car that he adores.  I want to sell it and stop sinking money into it.  Our newest repair bill is a little over a thousand dollars.  I'd rather buy a new car that gets better MPG but H loves his explorer.  Men.
  • Options
    I judge the woman featured on our local news that beat her daughter with a belt and "accidentally" hit her in the face with the belt buckle.  Then she proceeded to blame it on the child.  WHAT.THE.FVCK
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:a8cbc924-0e46-4070-8554-9f8859196c9a">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]my only TK confession right now would be that i refuse to comment on any thread created by a certain poster. and i judge people who dress inappropriately in any situation.
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]
    you have to name names
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:a8cbc924-0e46-4070-8554-9f8859196c9a">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]my only TK confession right now would be that i refuse to comment on any thread created by a certain poster. .Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

Well now you have to say who. Or at least PM me. Because I'm nosy and want to know.
  • Options
    Shay I saw on the news this morning that a mother ran her daughter over. I guess the daughter hit her mom's suv with her hand and the mom proceeded to drive slow by her daughter to smack her in the head but instead accidentally ran her over. I judge that mother.
  • Options
    I judge my FMIL for being a drunk and causing drama all.the.time. Last night she decided to pull the "even Kristan hates me" bs. I'm sorry I don't sit at home all day. I'm either at work or doing homework. I don't want to go sit over there and listen to her drunken stories. It's always drama with her and now I'm convinced she's trying to break FI and I up because he won't put up with her crap anymore since we got together. I'm starting to get anxiety attacks again because of her and I'm extremely close to whipping a bottle at her head and calling CAS on her.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    well hopefully this doesn't start a tk war but stacie + luciano or whatever it is. it REALLY bothered me when she was going to get rid of her dog for chewing her shoes and that whole flame fest. but i got over it as a lot of people seemed to, and then recently i saw her being a biitch to someone on the threads and i'm forever annoyed by her.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Man Dodgers, wtf is wrong with people??
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    I am judging myself for my overreaction to WhitMichelle whenever the eff that was that she blew up on a bunch of us.  She pissed me off and I think I got snotty. I just saw that she had sent me an apology PM and I didn't see it, so I didn't respond until just now, so now I feel a little bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    That won't start a TK war. Many people don't like her. I don't open her threads either.
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I confess that I'm annoyed that H always has lunch at 2pm at work, even though he goes in at 8am. I'm hungry now, but I don't want to eat too long before 2 because then H and I will be hungry for dinner at different times tonight.

I confess that while I love my job and the people I work with, I've been considering stepping down from the Assistant Manager job. I've just been screwing up left a right for the last couple of weeks. I don't screw up like that, not since high school. I was on the verge of tears a few days ago when my boss had to sit me down and remind me f things I should have though about in the first place. I think I'm being more hard on myself than anyone else is, but I guess I just have high expectations of myself at work.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011
    My grievance is that I feel like SB has turned into the self-help group therapy session board as of late. 

The grievance may be with myself since I am not good with those types of situations.  Im not good with the whole compassion thing.  I feel bad so many people are having really difficult things going on in their lives, yet I also miss the old days when the board wasnt so heavy.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Following with the parents who shouldn't be parents..
    I judge the parents from Gloucester who kept their 7 year old daughter in a cage, only feeding her 2 poptarts a day. I judge them for the remains of another child found in their yard. And I judge them for proceeding to have another child, a boy, who had a beautiful nursery and was VERY well taken care of.  All in the same house.  Their 7 year old weighed 16 pounds when social services found her.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I have a super awful confession you will judge me for (this is for you blue, you wanted jucier stuff). H and his friends were talking about a guy they know last night, another friend I've never cared for. The guy is drunk literally every single day, has gotten a couple DUIs, just lost his job due to being drunk on the job, etc. He also ruined our front door. It started 5 years ago after a messy breakup, but come on. Time to grow up and move on.

Anyway, they are all tired of him and were saying they wouldn't be surprised if he died choking on his own vomit since he lives alone and people hardly ever go over there anymore. My confession? When they said that, I didn't care, it didn't make me sad like it did them. Then I felt bad that I didn't care. I don't want him to die, but I don't feel like I should waste my time worrying about it. It made me realize I probably need therapy or something because I have no empathy for some people.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    that was disappointing, i was hoping it would be a reg
  • Options
    I judge my Boss. On Monday she left work at 3:30 (we work till 5:00), to return to KFC. She bought a bucket of chicken from KFC over the weekend & was upset they didn't give her four chicken thighs. So left early & drove way out of her way for four chicken thighs. The cost of gas is higher than the cost of her chicken thighs.
    Yesterday she left again at 3:30. to go get her daughter a 'Welcome Home' cake & balloons. Her daughter was in FL for two weeks!! I hear about her daughter (whom I used to work with) at least 20 times a day. Drive me crazy.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:d9e2a4d5-182a-4537-b59f-6289c4ab48ae">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to AYG/TK confessions/I Judge : Has he said why he is actively trying to be fat? I'm just curious.
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]
    nope, just that hes trying to gain weight. hes pretty short too, it makes no sense to us  
  • Options
    I have a grievance with people thinking Ang's thread last night was weird. She needed some help, sought it where she knew she'd probably find the people she needed, and got it.
    She didn't air anything in public, she didn't ask for help in public, it was all private. She just needed to find someone.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Oh I also judge FI's cousin. She's getting married in Sept and they are looking for a house to either rent or buy a house, leaning more toward buy. She's a part time hostess at a restaurant and he barely makes over minimum wage.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    seshat--i probably would've felt that way also..i have trouble being empathetic towards a lot of people.

nebb--sorry haha

edit: spelling
    5/27/12
  • Options
    MandK9MandK9 member
    First Comment
    Missy, I agree.

Hey, has anyone heard from LTZ? The last I saw from her was the crazytrain thread where nothing was making sense.  I like her and I want her to come back...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:9733110e-5697-4747-af30-3495d14af3e1">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a grievance with people thinking Ang's thread last night was weird. She needed some help, sought it where she knew she'd probably find the people she needed, and got it. She didn't air anything in public, she didn't ask for help in public, it was all private. She just needed to find someone.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

<div>i agree. if someone needs help, and she sounded seriously upset, who cares where they get it or how they ask for it. </div>
    5/27/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:0d5886db-74dc-475e-9952-e68906a4cb6c">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]My grievance is that I feel like SB has turned into the self-help group therapy session board as of late.  The grievance my be with myself since I am not good with those types of situations.  Im not good with the whole compassion thing.  I feel bad so many people are having really difficult things going on in their lives, yet I also miss the old days when the board wasnt so heavy.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I actually am a very compassionate person, but I have a similar problem. I don't feel like people on the board know me very well a lot of times, and when they post abotu a problem I think they probably don't want me (personally) to post a response--I mean, why would you want sympathy or advice from someone you really don't know? I get worried that it makes me seem unsympathetic, when I am not.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    my opinion, the board has changed - it is a lot more over sensitive talking about innermost feelings and emotional issues. it feels like all.the.time lately. it didnt used to be so overbalanced with the personal issues being constantly discussed and its just sort of... i dunno. its like a wet soggy tearstained pillow in here all the time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:44eee710-c04f-4df1-ba4c-08969eabfa71">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]well hopefully this doesn't start a tk war but stacie + luciano or whatever it is. it REALLY bothered me when she was going to get rid of her dog for chewing her shoes and that whole flame fest. but i got over it as a lot of people seemed to, and then recently i saw her being a biitch to someone on the threads and i'm forever annoyed by her.
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

She's a dumb cvnt. TK war averted.
    imageimage
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    edited May 2011
    I judge my cousin and her immediate family. Hardcore. She lost an arm in a car accident a few years ago after rolling her VW Bug across the freeway.  She was underage and drunk and damned lucky that no one else was hurt.  I recently found out that the family's "official" story is that she was driving home from the library, fatigued from pulling an all nighter, and lost control of the vehicle.  This boldfaced lie makes the volumes of self-congratulatory "God saved her for his special purpose!" BS that they keep spewing even more annoying than it already is.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:93a037f9-de9f-4226-b87b-f1489ed763a6">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge my cousin and her immediate family. Hardcore. She lost an arm in a car accident a few years ago after rolling her VW Bug across the freeway.  She was underage and drunk and damned lucky that no one else was hurt.  I recently found out that the family's "official" story is that she was driving home from the library, fatigued from pulling an all nighter, and lost control of the vehicle.  This boldfaced lie makes the volumes of self-congratulatory "God saved her for his special purpose!" BS that they keep spewing even more annoying than it already is.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I judge this too. I also <strong>really</strong> hate drunk drivers
    imageimage
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:93a037f9-de9f-4226-b87b-f1489ed763a6">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge my cousin and her immediate family. Hardcore. She lost an arm in a car accident a few years ago after rolling her VW Bug across the freeway.  She was underage and drunk and damned lucky that no one else was hurt.  I recently found out that the family's "official" story is that she was driving home from the library, fatigued from pulling an all nighter, and lost control of the vehicle.  This boldfaced lie makes the volumes of self-congratulatory "God saved her for his special purpose!" BS that they keep spewing even more annoying than it already is.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]
    I, angrily, judge this too. I really don't have the words to convey how pissed I am that people are like this.
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aygtk-confessionsi-judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9b97e0e8-7124-48f3-a670-9f6e9fb4b3d1Post:2d778f30-befb-4ed3-8798-2b2a01d32c82">Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG/TK confessions/I Judge : I actually am a very compassionate person, but I have a similar problem. I don't feel like people on the board know me very well a lot of times, and when they post abotu a problem I think they probably don't want me (personally) to post a response--I mean, why would you want sympathy or advice from someone you really don't know? I get worried that it makes me seem unsympathetic, when I am not.
    Posted by arwo[/QUOTE]

I can relate to this. I have a degree in psychology and I'm a damned good listener IRL, but online?  Not so much.  There's only so much you can say if you aren't religious enough to sincerely offer up "thoughts and prayers," and "vibes" is so overused that it's basically meaningless.  It's not that I don't care.  It's just that I often don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards