Options

nobody here but us chickens

Re: nobody here but us chickens

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Hey anna!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:148d3f3d-1416-4d65-b217-a8c009487df4">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]People! Glorious people. How does this sound for a house warming party? On the grill - burgers, brats, kabobs (steak, chicken, onions, peppers) Potato salad, devilled eggs, 7 layer dip, guacamole, chicken wings, shrimp cocktail Regular cakeballs, gluten free cake balls Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Rum, Vodka, Bourbon
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

<div>Sounds like i need an invitation!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Did i kill the thread?  i feel like i've been doing that lately.
  • Options
    Hi Anna :)

Oh Demon knows she's not allowed on the formal table or the kitchen counters. She does however eat on the little table because it's currently the only place Katie can't reach her food.

She also supervised Scott grilling dinner

• Options
    Minka knows she's not allowed on the counters either but it doesn't stop her.  She just jumps down when we get up to remove her.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Hi Anna!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:94abcec5-f4d4-4084-830b-9442a793a4ce">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: nobody here but us chickens : Of course Anthony Michael hall would be the ahole rat.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Pigeon, cew.  Reading compr....er, reading fail!!!!!!!!!

jk
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

READING COMPREHENSION FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    And that's why I can't wait to get pregnant.  i'm going to register for one of those video baby monitors and set it up in the living room/kitchen so I can finally figure out what our cats do at night. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that they march on the counters, lick the stove, and just get up to general mayhem when we're not around.  They're so well behaved.  Too well behaved.  it makes me darn suspicious.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:d4be7ea9-a6bf-4cf5-8e68-c3af1517ee44">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Anna!
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Hi!

i'm jealous of your krispy kreme.  I can practically smell the glaze on your breath through the computer.
  • Options
    I think Demon's thing is she has no interest in human food at all. Counters are where human food is so she doesn't even bother. She will however steal water our of my cup.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:9976de68-016f-4eba-950f-5ec1635a8e5f">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: nobody here but us chickens : Hi! i'm jealous of your krispy kreme.  I can practically smell the glaze on your breath through the computer.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

That's probably because I just finished my third. Nancy Drew was delicious.
  • Options
    Is Katie also a cat?

• Options
    Hi ladies.
    Does anyone here watch Teen Mom?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:7286829f-669b-4623-b0fa-622a49960cb0">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Demon's thing is she has no interest in human food at all. Counters are where human food is so she doesn't even bother. She will however steal water our of my cup.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Yes, Minka won't drink water out of a bowl, but she'll shove her head right in your cup.  She doesn't even go on the counters to get at food.  She just likes to lay on them.

• Options
    I'm watching it right now, Jas.
  • Options
    How did Farah's boyfriend die?
  • Options
    Katie is the dog.

Yay Jasmine is back!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:6a3b72e9-e2c4-44b4-bd1e-8b091911aa89">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies. Does anyone here watch Teen Mom?
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

Yup. 

• Options
    He didn't die, did he?  I thought what happened was when she told her BSC mom she was pregnant, mom wouldn't even let Farrah tell the dad she was having a baby. 

• Options
    Hi Kristi, Katie, Demon, and Diamond!
  • Options
    I don't know. I'm not a religious watcher. I just see an episode here and there. I didn't even know he died.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:81ce8e78-ae68-4091-a95c-a20114b6304f">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: nobody here but us chickens : That's probably because I just finished my third. Nancy Drew was delicious.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Damn you temptress!  Damn You! *add in a fist shake for good measure*

Is it wrong that I try to plan vacations based upon Krispy Kreme locations? I can't resist the custard filled chocolatey goodness
  • Options
    Cute dog, Katie. :-)

I may be living under a rock here, but I don't watch Teen Mom.
  • Options
    Yeah, he's dead. On the episode last week (or around there) Farrah was talking to a counselor. Her mom wouldn't let Farrah tell him, and she said he ended up "passing away" but didn't say how. He never knew she was pregnant. And that's why he isn't around.

And apparently her mom was a huge biitch about him dying.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nobody-here-but-chickens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9e9e4e5c-23a3-4fe2-9fd1-5451d036bd54Post:44068ddc-1fc2-4d69-9ee0-2896ba1fd71e">Re: nobody here but us chickens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, he's dead. On the episode last week (or around there) Farrah was talking to a counselor. Her mom wouldn't let Farrah tell him, and she said he ended up "passing away" but didn't say how. He never knew she was pregnant. And that's why he isn't around. And apparently her mom was a huge biitch about him dying.
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

Wow, we've watched every episode and somehow we missed that.  On this week's episode when she was crying about comparing every guy to Sophia's dad we were like "Ummmm DUH so CALL HIM!"  Ha.  Guess not.

• Options
    Yeah, it definitely changed my opinion about the situation. Farrah said her mom said, "Oh well, that's what happens" on the day he died.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards