Snarky Brides
Options

TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

Re: TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

• Options
    Rebecca Maimillian de Winters. I plan to travel across the US and I would take it with me to Niagra Falls, the baseball hall of fame, Fenway park, the grand canyon and anywhere in between!!
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple are Noah and ally from the notebook just thinking about readin that book again makes me want to tear up! I would take this kindle with me on My wedding day to help me read and relax before the wedding itself, then it would be making a trip with me to Barbados, I'm not the best when it comes to flying but as long as I have a great book I'm usually aok!
  • Options

Who is your favorite literary couple?

Scarlett O'hara and Rhett Butler! She's just such a powerful woman and he's so patient waiting for her ,or toying take your pick, that they are like thunder and lightning. Meant to be but never on the same page.

Where will you take your Kindle?

To work everyday to read at lunch. Other then that all over the USA, South America, and some of Europe since I travel quiet often for my job. It'd save a lot of book space in my carry on and in my purse at work!

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Favorite literary couple would have to be the inspiring Winston Smith and Julia from 1984, really shows that love can make a revolutionary of anyone.
    My kindle would be headed to Australia this November!
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple is Heathcliff and Katherine from Wuthering Heights. I would take my kindle everywhere including the beach and on road trips
  • Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple? I'm a sucker for a true love story, so naturally I am headoverheels with The Notebook's Noah and Allie's one of a kind romance. Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere! We love to travel: tropical beaches, mountain hikes, seaside cottages... You name it!
  • Options
    favorite literary couple: it would probably have to be stephanie plum and joe morelli from Janet evanovich's series. I love all the types of shenanigans they get into. where would I take my kindle?: I would probably take it everywhere! especially on trips because it is so much easier to carry than actual books.
  • Options
     Katniss and Peeta from the Hunger Games. Absolutely loved that series.

Everywhere. I LOVE to read but I can only fit so many books in my purse and suitcase. Having a kindle would allow me to have all my books in one spot.
  • Options
    Right now, it has to be Katniss and Peeta. I love the struggle Katniss in her head because it's not the normal romance struggle we see. And i would take my Kindle absolutely EVERYWHERE: to the beach, to school, on a plane, the doctor's waiting room,my favorite getaaway spot.
  • Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple? I love Elizabeth and mr. Darcy in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice! I could read Pride and Prejudice countless times and still never get tired of it! Where will you take your kindle? I would take it everywhere with me! I love to read and always have a book on me. I would even take it to the beach or the pool since I hear the screen is easy to read in the sun!
  • Options
    Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are my favorite literary couple! And I would take my Kindle EVERYWHERE, including on my honeymoon!!!!!'
  • Options
    Katniss and Gale from The Hunger Games. Although not a real couple, but I do think they should have been together over Peeta! I will take my Kindle to bed with me. One day we'll take a vacation, but its saving time now.
  • Options
    rachelm13rachelm13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Literary Couple:  I am well read, classics, shakespeare, all of the inbetween, but feel the need to say: Stephanie Plum and Joe Morelli.  I like their banter/friendship/chemistry.  The books are fun, just like the relationship depicted.

Kindle:  I would give it to my FI.  He travels so much now for work (Europe) that it would be so much easier for him to take his books.  (He reads LARGE books like: Truman, 1776, etc.)  He'd take that thing EVERYWHERE.  Africa, Asia, India, Europe, our honeymoon, maybe he wouldn't take it golfing... that would probably be the exception.

Edited for spelling...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • Options

I know it sounds hoakie, but I love Noah and Allie's relationship in the Notebook. That's true love. They might have distance, interruptions, and ridiculous arguments, but you know he will fight for her no matter what.

AUSTRALIA!!!!! My fiance booked my dream trip for our honeymoon. I need something to read on the 22 hour flight!
  • Options

Elizabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy

I will keep my kindle in my bag, so it will go everywhere I go!

• Options
    My favorite literary couple is Winston and Julia from George Orwell's 1984, and I would take my Kindle literally everywhere. I never leave the house without a book in my bag!
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple would definitely have to be Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big. After years of ups & downs, getting together & breaking up, they ultimately ended up together. This love story may have been made into a movie but the books really let the reader imagine what the scene would look like, what the characters look like and what they're wearing, and really let you run with your imagination. 

I would take my Kindle everywhere! On the train to and from work, in bed before falling asleep, on the couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon, poolside with a refreshing French Vanilla iced coffee, and in the airports/airplane to a fabulous vacation to a secluded tropical island!!
  • Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple? <font color="#ff0000">Mr & Mrs Maxim de Winter (Rebecca)</font><font color="#ff0000"> If you have read it, you'll understand!</font>
    Where will you take your Kindle? <font color="#ff0000">A whole 8000 miles away from home to Hawaii for my Weddymoon!</font> <font color="#ff0000">: D</font>
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-is-giving-away-3-kindles-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f19a0510-0aff-448f-88ce-c94056e2a7b4Post:c342a68b-a8e2-4b8b-a0f9-5531b169d005">TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties, reading 50 Shades of Grey and The Hunger Games trilogy just got a lot better, I know you are thinking how could it get better?   Three lucky Knotties have the chance to win a brand new Kindle ! It is the perfect item to bring along on your honeymoon or summer vacation! The Kindle has the following awesome features: •              Built in Wi-Fi C download books in 60 seconds! •               Over 800,000 book titles •              Borrow Kindle books from your public library •              An E Ink display that reads like paper       Answer these questions to enter: Who is your favorite literary couple? Where will you take your Kindle?   Giveaway details: 3 winners will be picked at random. Contest will run from Monday, August 20th at 10:00am EST to Sunday, August 26th at 11:59pm EST
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Favorite Couple:  Moll Flanders and her Jemmy - they had a love affiar that spanned many years (and many husbands) before they rode off into the sunset together.

I would take my kindle EVERYWHERE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

Who is your favorite literary couple? Landon and Jamie from A Walk to Remember. . . I'm a total Nicholas Sparks fan and read the book before they made it a movie. 

Where will you take your Kindle? We're honeymooning in Hawaii and it'll definitely come along! 

• Options
    Who is your favorite literary couple? My favorite is Allie and Noah from The Notebook. It's reminds me of my journey with my fianc. Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere. Honeymoon to Hawaii, travels to work, snuggle up with it and a good book on a stormy day.
  • Options
    My favourite literary couple has got to be Colonel Brandon and Miss Marianne Dashwood from 'Sense & Sensibility.' 

I would take my Kindle most everywhere!  It will most definitely inspire me to keep reading while I am out-and-about, when I would otherwise be unable to read my new favourite book.  Thank you so much!  Laughing
  • Options

Who is your favorite literary couple? Jamie and Claire in the Outlander series

Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Noah and Allie :
  • Options
    My favorite literary couple would have to be Sophie and Anatoly from Kyra Davis' Sophie Katz series. Love them! So quirky and mysterious :)

I would take my Kindle EVERYWHERE! I am constantly finding myself with odd downtime and I would love to fill it by reading!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Romeo and Juliet work, King's Island
  • Options
    Sorcha and Red (Hugh) from Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier, favorite book, favorite couple.

I'd take my Kindle everywhere with me, keep it in my purse. You never know when you'll get some unexpected time to escape.
  • Options
    Noah and Allie, hands down.  Nicholas Sparks really knows how to tug at your heart.

If I got a kindle, it'd come with me on the honeymoon this fall and then find permanent residence in my purse so I could read anytime I got a few moments.
  • Options
    <div>I love edward and bella from twilight series.....only the books....</div><div>
    </div><div>I would use my kindle to read all the time while taking care of my son! </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tk-is-giving-away-3-kindles-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f19a0510-0aff-448f-88ce-c94056e2a7b4Post:c342a68b-a8e2-4b8b-a0f9-5531b169d005">TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties, reading 50 Shades of Grey and The Hunger Games trilogy just got a lot better, I know you are thinking how could it get better?   Three lucky Knotties have the chance to win a brand new Kindle ! It is the perfect item to bring along on your honeymoon or summer vacation! The Kindle has the following awesome features: •              Built in Wi-Fi C download books in 60 seconds! •               Over 800,000 book titles •              Borrow Kindle books from your public library •              An E Ink display that reads like paper       Answer these questions to enter: Who is your favorite literary couple? Where will you take your Kindle?   Giveaway details: 3 winners will be picked at random. Contest will run from Monday, August 20th at 10:00am EST to Sunday, August 26th at 11:59pm EST
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Favourite couple: Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) & Luke Brandon from the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella! 
    Where would i take the Kindle: I think the question you shoudl ask is where WOULDN'T i take the Kindle.... It would go with me everywhere! I'd even have it on my wedding day! ;) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards