Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

SA Wednesday

Good Morning Ladies!

Fire away
~DFWs Resident Snark~
I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

Re: SA Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't see your siggy picture :(

While at work, my eyeshadow crumbled all over my new makeup bag.  The only thing I could find to put my makeup in, after cleaning it all off, is a Sonic bag.

It's dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home.  Something isn't right.
    But I should stop complaining.  I'm thankful to have a job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just faxed our offer on the house.  *gulp*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Tiffany!

Have you ever been to the point you realize you need a career change or to quit your job? I think I hit that today... If I don't get the promotion I might have to leave in the new year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e5eb67a3-739e-424a-b369-2c30de17af0fPost:68f57a71-37c2-45e9-b8dd-a99a217252e0">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just faxed our offer on the house.  *gulp*
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

Good luck lady!
  • Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GL Tiffany!

I just ate a bagel while sitting in the car wash. Who knew the Deluxe Wash at Tetco runs for just the proper amount of time to enjoy a bagel and some coffee. Clean car + breakfast = good start to the morning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not at the gym and I should be.  *sigh*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck Tiffany!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e5eb67a3-739e-424a-b369-2c30de17af0fPost:ce809930-dc2c-4eff-9cb2-837ee3652893">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't see your siggy picture :(
    Posted by Paige0810[/QUOTE]

:( Weird it's showing on my home and work comps just fine
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just relaxing at home after getting out of the shower. My boss calls at 8am, saying he's running late and that I need to get up to our venue cause I had a group with a meeting at 8am that needed to be let in. So I'm here in jeans and a sweater with wet hair and no makeup til he gets here.

I am leaving and not returning til after lunch once he gets here.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i called my mother yesterday when i was on the way to their house to visit. only to find out that they were NOT leaving the hospital anymore, and they were keeping my dad over night. I did pack an overnight bag for them though, and got to spend a couple of hours up there making fun of my fathers night shift nurse. (she was WEIRD) i'm just hoping he gets to go home today....this crap is worrying me...

Tiffany, i really hope you get it girly! sounds like you REALLY like this house if you've been jumping through all these hoops just to put an offer in!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks Ladies.  Yeah, the offer was 30 pages long and we had to throw it together on the fly because two other offers have already been submitted. Lame.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Tiffany!!!

So I got my newer compuer yesterday but it  sucks!! So I want to flame our IT guy...The resolution in one monitor is off, he has not hooked up the other monitor, and the computer keeps dying on me with a blue screen error message!!

ughhhh
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm over everything right now. Like seriously over it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know you've been Knotting too many hours in one day when you have a dream about posting to the boards.  Funny how you don't remember dreams until much later.
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Tiffany!
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I dreamed last night that my husband was a serial killer.  He thought it was quite funny this morning.  Guess I shouldn't read books that have questionable material right before bed (I finished reading The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo last night).

Tiffany, Good Luck!
    Depthi, I'm there right now... so I'm switching jobs.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e5eb67a3-739e-424a-b369-2c30de17af0fPost:81562b52-d249-4d5b-a198-da904671b0ba">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Depthi, I'm there right now... so I'm switching jobs.
    Posted by mseale[/QUOTE]

That's where I was too and decided something had to change.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany - Woohoo! Good luck!

I went out last night and got almost all of my Christmas shopping done! All I still need to get is a gift card for my sister's boyfriend and some ribbon and gift tags! I probably bought too much for my niece, but next year she'll have a little sister and brother to share the attention (and funds) with, so it's ok. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e5eb67a3-739e-424a-b369-2c30de17af0fPost:29de7d74-9913-4c51-9274-a9dca20fe9b5">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck Tiffany! Have you ever been to the point you realize you need a career change or to quit your job? I think I hit that today... If I don't get the promotion I might have to leave in the new year.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

Yep! But no worries, you'll get it! :)

Good luck TIffany on your house!!!

Some not so hot news. Due to the high temps yesterday, and it being so dry (no humidity) the wasps/yellowjackets/etc were buzzing way too much yesterday. My parents watch my dog while we are at work. They took her and Daisy (their dog) out to potty. They came in and Rosie got in Daisy's bed in the kitchen. A few mins later she was crying. There was a yellowjacket on her tummy. My dad got it and said the stinger (THANK GOODNESS) was still in the yellowjacket. However there were bumps and redness on her tummy. My mom took her to the vet and she recc. benadryl. She's not been itching and back to her ole self (minus drowsiness)! I remember Daisy getting stung and had a reaction years ago. Not good.

On a brighter note, today is a day full of baking yummy goodies for Christmas!! YAY!
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e5eb67a3-739e-424a-b369-2c30de17af0fPost:6418311d-fa26-43e8-99a9-d02c051a7f16">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : Some not so hot news. Due to the high temps yesterday, and it being so dry (no humidity) the wasps/yellowjackets/etc were buzzing way too much yesterday. My parents watch my dog while we are at work. They took her and Daisy (their dog) out to potty. They came in and Rosie got in Daisy's bed in the kitchen. A few mins later she was crying. There was a yellowjacket on her tummy. My dad got it and said the stinger (THANK GOODNESS) was still in the yellowjacket. However there were bumps and redness on her tummy. My mom took her to the vet and she recc. benadryl. She's not been itching and back to her ole self (minus drowsiness)! I remember Daisy getting stung and had a reaction years ago. Not good. Posted by meghanttu08[/QUOTE]

Aww... poor puppy.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting Tiffany! Good luck!

I STILL have not finished Christmas shopping. I am so over it. I am going tonight when I get off of work but I will NOT be happy about it! I'm just ready to be done. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i thought we finished our christmas shopping, then realized we were supposed to buy presents for the FI's cousin and her husband...

ugh...it never ends
  • Options
    angieandjamesangieandjames member
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany, good luck on the house!  Keep reminding yourself why you want THIS house, because you can bet that the rest of the process will be just as fun as getting the offer in.

Last night, I had the house to myself, and I accidentally browsed through baby names most of the evening.  Even though we aren't TTC.  I'd be in trouble if DH knew... so I'm only telling you ladies :)
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot which email address I linked up to our wedding website as well as the username and password...yeah, the STD's are sitting next to me waiting to be sent out. I really need to figure this out soon!!
  • Options
    angieandjamesangieandjames member
    edited December 2011
    Paige - on the siggy pics that you can't see... my work decided to block tinyurl, so now I can't see pics that are linked that way, if that makes any sense.  It's pretty annoying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:e5eb67a3-739e-424a-b369-2c30de17af0fPost:b06cd9c8-af05-4df4-863b-73e1533f2331">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]How exciting Tiffany! Good luck! I STILL have not finished Christmas shopping. I am so over it. I am going tonight when I get off of work but I will NOT be happy about it! I'm just ready to be done. 
    Posted by brooke.anne[/QUOTE]

FI hasn't gotten done with his yet either. He just got switched locations (AGAIN) back to his old store (yay!). He works all day today tomorrow and Christmas Eve. I'm wondering if he will finish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bri -- hope things get better.. PMed you

Meaghan Hope your puppy is ok!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Holidays Girls! My office is closing in 10 minutes for the rest of the week, so I will not be on much until after Christmas.

Enjoy your time off if you get any and enjoy spending time with family if they aren't too crazy! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GL Tiffany!

Hang in there Brianna!

So I finished Christmas shopping a long time ago. This year is my first year to go to DH's family Christmas festivities.  Apparently they draw names each year.  A month ago his mom called and said she drew us.  I said, did we 'draw' anyone?  He said no, he never "draws' anyone.  Okay. 

His mom called yesterday to tell us who we "drew".  UGH!  Shoot me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards