African American Weddings

Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?

Hey Ladies,
I have decided to have a boudior shoot as my wedding gift to my FI and the vendor that I am using also does 'boudoir parties' so I am thinking about paying for the shoot as my gift to my bridemaids (the expense of the actual pictures would be up to them). What do you think? I
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !

Re: Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_boudoir-shoot-as-gift-to-bridal-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d8380690-b144-4405-90e3-e2984582bbe2Post:ec331349-4b7b-4af1-b165-1d597d56a9f3">Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I have decided to have a boudior shoot as my wedding gift to my FI and the vendor that I am using also does 'boudoir parties' so I am thinking about paying for the shoot as my gift to my bridemaids (the expense of the actual pictures would be up to them). What do you think? I
    Posted by ichoosethesun[/QUOTE]

Great idea- that sounds like a lot of fun
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sounds like a great idea to me

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Sounds like fun if everyone in your group is into the shooting and being comfortable in front of each other part. I gave my matron a gc to one and she was thrilled
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Heck yea! Sounds like a great gift & fun!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I think I'm going to go for it :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_boudoir-shoot-as-gift-to-bridal-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d8380690-b144-4405-90e3-e2984582bbe2Post:ec331349-4b7b-4af1-b165-1d597d56a9f3">Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I have decided to have a boudior shoot as my wedding gift to my FI and the vendor that I am using also does 'boudoir parties' so I am thinking about paying for the shoot as my gift to my bridemaids (the expense of the actual pictures would be up to them). What do you think? I
    Posted by ichoosethesun[/QUOTE]

this is a great idea! i actually thought of doing this myself. i see you're local (DMV) who are you using if you don't mind my asking?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Glamourous Divas by Lisa Fleet Photography: http://www.glamorousdivas.com/index2.php#/home/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards