I have some major "checks" to share... and was able to save $$ or get for free!
1) Cake Topper and Tiara --> got both at AC Moore (craft store) for 50% off each item!
2) Free Toasting Flutes with my Macy's Registry with req'd dollar amount of Lenox China! (mailed off the forms, should receive toasting flutes in about 6 weeks).
3) Free silverware tray with BB&B Henckels Flatware! (mailed off the forms, should receive in about 10 weeks).
4) Free wedding music CD for Cuisinart registry at BB&B! (mailed off forms, should receive in about 16 weeks... weird that a CD takes that long)
5) Free calphalon santoku knife with my Calphalon pots/pans registry at BB&B. Should come in about 4 to 6 weeks. My brother gave me his free santoku knife when he got married, and I may end up keeping this second knife too, or maybe it will make a good birthday/Christmas/Wedding present for the upcoming events we are attending...
6) Mom has a cake baker she's contacted, and we're starting to figure out cake designs and flavors... hopefully a cake tasting in early January.
Got to get on:
- Meeting with Photographer
- Need to find a DJ for the reception
- Start really thinking about ceremony music and musicians... (I'm a musician so this won't be an easy decision to make)
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!