Wedding Reception Forum
Options

What have you obsessed over the most?

124»

Re: What have you obsessed over the most?

• Options

Flowers. My fiance and I went to our viewing for our sample piece and it was not what we expected. Now every waking moment is trying to find a new wedding theme for our flowers. Advice for more inspiration sources?

• Options
    HAIR! Half up.. all up!! !?!? I can not stand by a choice for more that 5 minutes. hahaha
  • Options
    am obsessed with money,my wedding gown and the reception deco. i want my gown to be perfect  with my body type.i want my reception deco to be mind blowing. so as i i plan i find my self always thinking about these two. i only have 108days more to go and i find my self having night mares that i havent yet chosen my wedding dress.im comforted to know that im not the only one havig sleepless nights.
  • Options
    I'm pretty much going crazy over everything.  My mom has been doing wedding flowers/planning since before I was born so my entire life it has been instilled in me all the things that have to be done especially the little things and how far in advance.  Now I've got her reputation to up hold! I'm going nuts!   Just so glad it's only 5 months away now and it is just the little things like unity candle (floating candel that we can use as a vase later, check!), linens, centerpieces, how the seating at the head table is going to go and if we should be on a riser/stage or not! UGGGHHH! Anyone have some destressing technics they care to share?! Tongue out
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_obsessed-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:169bf215-3ba9-4db0-a57e-9ae04a53604dPost:12e73924-420c-42e2-8f51-8c27b615aa00">Re: What have you obsessed over the most?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i obsessed about the favors! funny thing is i still have 15mo til the wedding!!! i spent 5 whole days searching up and down for purple cotton candy, yeah still cant find it so whatever they will have to deal with pink! lol
    Posted by kdlopez1631[/QUOTE]

Some walmarts have purple cotton candy at easter time.  I dunno when your wedding is, but if that doesn't work, contact a carnival company!  They can make any flavor and colors you want.  Also, might consider looking online for your own cotton candy maker.  Simple table top ones run around $150.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Its really really good to know i'm not the only one out here!
    I'm worrying a lot on the seating arrangements!! Where people will sit.. UGH.
    And the centerpieces.
    And of course paying of the rest of the money owed before the wedding.

Last but not least, how this all will come into one day, and trusting my wedding planner/coordinator to make it all happen, the right way, and pretty much just the way it;s supposed to go. I feel like I want to set everything up, hang everything, tie the bowes, ETC., or it just wont be how I like it. I won't throw a fit if it's not perfect but It's super stressful planning everything for one big day.
    Although i will say, i am very happy and excited for the day to come.
    23 Weeks left, September 25th (:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards