Georgia-Savannah

Cheap and amazing Photographers!

We had to plan a fast wedding, so we were on a very tight budget. My roommate, (thankfully) had a friend who is somewhat new to it, and had a partner and they are just now getting their own business started. They did our wedding up until the cake cutting for $400 total and gave us the CD with all the pictures in them for us to get developed when we wanted to. (For 2 photographers) The pictures came out amazing. Right out of a magazine. If you want to see some samples, email me at spadivagrl at aol dot come. Plus you may contact Emily directly at 540-588-8085.

Re: Cheap and amazing Photographers!

• edited December 2011
    I am interested! I just sent an email. I would love to see some samples. I am also on a tight budget, but want great photography.
  • MyangelloveMyangellove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also like to see some samples.  I have a co-worker is on a tight budget and wants quality pics for cheap. I helping her plan her wedding, so I need as much help to her with her low cost wedding!!! Thanks for posting!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm really interested in this! We're on such a small budget, but good photography is the most important thing to me. I've shot you an email. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this! I am emailing you now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards