Canada-Ontario

4 Weddings Canada - March 21

So I'm watching the new episode that's on Slice tonight and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to find out what venues the brides use? I tried the website and googling it with little luck

Anyone have any ideas? I'm trying to find out what venue the bride 'Michelle' used, in case anyone is also watching it tonight :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Re: 4 Weddings Canada - March 21

• JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    I haven't watched yet (it's on my PVR), but I've seen other girls write on the Facebook wall for the show and ask about venues/dresses - so maybe try that? :)    Good luck!

ETA: I asked for you because I'm an eager beaver hahah
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ohh thank you for asking! I didn't even think of looking on the FB page!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • i saw a venue i loved and wrote to Slice to find out...without any luck:( i would check out facebook or twitter
  • Was Michelle the French Canadian girl with the venue that looked sort of like a refurbished office building? I wanna say it's the Mississauga Living Arts Centre, or the civic centre.
  • Ooohhh I live in Mississauga, so I'll watch tonight and let you know if that's where it is :)  I would recognize it instantly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love this show! A few weeks ago one of the brides got married in my venue. I was so excited for some reason lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely not the living arts centre or city hall :(  Sorry!  

I think there was an earlier episode with another Michelle and that's where her wedding was.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_4-weddings-canada-march-21?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:144e9276-ce90-4d60-8b47-624f7af0c854Post:e471f705-aebe-4705-a268-0020d08b5c53">Re: 4 Weddings Canada - March 21</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love this show! A few weeks ago one of the brides got married in my venue. I was so excited for some reason lol!
    Posted by Michellea86[/QUOTE]

That is fully justifiable excitement.

I got excited because one of the girls had their wedding video done by the came company we hired hahah  I saw her in one of the preview videos on their website :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • To find out the name of the venue stay tuned to the credits.

They would say special thanks to so and so and that's how you would find out because the vendors and venues featured on there would be listed at the end.

You'd have to pause and rewind a couple times to catch it as it goes fast.

I did this for a location on a Rich Bride, Poor Bride show haha (Turns out it was in Vancouver so I couldn't go there!)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards