California-Orange County
Options

cricut use in exchange for 20+ bridal magazines!

I need a cricut and Opposites Attract to do my save the dates. I need to cut out a bunch of 1" numbers and that's it. Which is why I don't really want to buy a whole cricut because they're so expensive. If you have one and that cartridge, let me know if I can meet you to do a little crafting. I've never used one before so I'd need a little tutorial. I have the paper, from Michaels, although I'm not sure if it'd be too thick for the cricut machine. For this I will give you all kinds of great wedding planning magazines, books, including the Knot's Southern California wedding planning book.E-mail me: eawilson84 (at) gmail (dot) comThanks!!!Liz

Re: cricut use in exchange for 20+ bridal magazines!

• Options
    LizAnne72184LizAnne72184 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just found out my fiance put almost all of the mags in the recycling since I mentioned I needed to get rid of them...oops. I do still have the best ones, which are actually more like books: Real Simple Weddings, The Knot Southern California and some Elegant Bride mags.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a scrapbook store called The Scrapping Table in Placentia that has a cricut you can you. I'm not sure if they have Opposites Attract. I'm sure you can call around to different scrapbook stores and see if they have a cricut. Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards