**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **Top Two Tuesday!!**

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I already did our Christmas at home the other night with our gifts and stockings to each other so I got a lot of the stuff off my Sephora wish list and cd's I asked for. So I'm hoping for Ugg Bailey Button or my Kitchenaid mixer in gloss cinnamon that I never received off our wedding registries from my parents:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We were going to skip on presents this year, but FI came home the other day with a new laptop for me!!!  I had just been complaining about my old one.  Other that that, gift certificates.  I have been good about not clothes shopping to save for wedding/house, so I'm dying to go shopping!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, FI just bought me a new car so I really can't say that I want anything this year! :)  What I really want is some good quality time with the family.  This is going to be my last Christmas as a single woman and it is a little bittersweet for me.  Money is tight for everyone, so the time I get to spend with them is the most important for me! Cheesy I know, but we are all saving money right now for the wedding that is in 60 days!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bose sound dock (cordless)  I love Bose quality sound and the sound dock is just perfect for working out at home and for listening to when getting ready.  It will be great for all the girls to listen to some tunes the morning of!

I hinted to HF that this would be a great present so we'll see if he remembers!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We bought our wedding bands for each other for xmas and b/c mine was way more than his I got him a shirt and fleece vest too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards