Just Engaged and Proposals

Ring or Lipo?

124»

Re: Ring or Lipo?

• get the ring you want, and exercise! walking/jogging outside are free and using the stairs instead of elevator everytime you get a chance is a great way to get some extra exercise. I would put any left over money you have towards a trainer that can show you great workouts.
  • When I was in medical school, my first surgery patient died. He was in for a "simple elective liposuction" and developed a pulmonary embolus the day after the surgery and was dead. He was 30-40 years old. I recommend exercise and diet. I would like to think that if your fiance knew the actual risks of this elective surgery, he would offer to get you a personal trainer rather than risk losing you.
  • 10K? down payment on land for a homestead. You can keep your tiny piece of ridiculously expensive jewelry and selfish elective surgeries that make us believe we're never good enough. 

What are you trying to prove?
  • WOW 10k?!?! you're lucky... my budget given to me was $500... if i were you, I'd spend less on the ring and more on a plethora of other things!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards