My fiance and I got engaged on Easter this year. He decided that he wanted a Spring 2013 wedding. Preferably in April. We picked a venue, a caterer and a photographer already. But we can't start to put down any deposits because he won't pick a date. He has a weird schedule for work, so we can only pick between April 13 or 27. It's been 2 months since we started looking at dates. He keeps saying that he doesn't want to pick the wrong date. I keep trying to tell him that we can't control the weather or the future. The venue is both indoor and outdoor, so really weather isn't an issue. I'm just wondering if I should just take over and tell him to not to worry about it. If it's this hard for him to pick a date, I can't imagine how hard it will be for him to make another decisions.