Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!

Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!

• Options
    Very cool Midge.  I used to take yearbook pictures (a long time ago, ugh) for most of the schools in our county and always sat/stood with the gentlemen like your FI.  Always a good group of people to hang with.  So neat that he is being recognized for his work. 

Same with T Stacks.  Sounds like the lateral move was indeed a better fit for him!  I so love it when all of the pieces fall into place.  Yes, I am a sap, party of me!
  • Options
    Bay - I refuse to knit FI a scarf.  He's never had one and doesn't know if he'd like it or wear it.  Scarves bore me to tears so I bought him a cashmere one (at like 75% off...) and if he likes that, and wears it I'll make him one.

He has hats.  Just not ones that are fancy to go with his nice jacket.  I know I'll cave.  But if he loses it, never again!
  • Options

I tried not to visualize it but it didn't/t work. Then I somehow managed to look at awful b-pics and some naked lady hugging a man in a chicken suit. I was very scared to go to sleep. I didn't want any of the images to reappear in my mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Holy cow this thread is long.

MK, you should roast a small boneless leg of lamb. It's easy, delicious, and different. 
  • Options
    Haha Petal. I had to contribute those to the discussion last night. (That was in the E night thread) We resurrected the naked chicken E-pics people.
  • Options
    <div>I haven't caught up on the thread yet, but...</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:f53d40b3-81e3-4e3d-8e54-46f4a4adf2f4">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]. Snippy, is it weird that you will be going from 1-2 days until Christmas to 2-3 when you get here? 
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]<div>The answer is no, because that's not how it works. :)</div><div>
    </div><div>I leave on Saturday morning here, and arrive Saturday evening there. Same day. 

</div>
  • Options
    Anna, we've done a leg of lamb on the rotisserie on the grill, and it's SO GOOD.  It has a funny taste when it gets reheated, though, so we only really do it when we have people over that like lamb.  We need more lamb loving friends.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:643e8ed0-61e0-417b-802a-b10e69d715c7">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't caught up on the thread yet, but... In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : The answer is no, because that's not how it works. :) I leave on Saturday morning here, and arrive Saturday evening there. Same day. 
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

<div>But total hours it's like you are adding on the hours until Christmas, right? If you go to the US every year for Christmas then you wouldn't really we adding time I suppose.  </div>
  • Options
    You are not having good luck with that bonus check, Rachers. 
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    I will come eat your lamb Adamar. Even left over.
  • Options
    See now I had forgotten about the end of the thread last night until it got brought up again. :( 

Stacks that's awesome about T's job, sounds like it was definitely a good move for him.
  • Options
    oh rachers...we need to put a homing device on that bonus check for you.  And/or....direct deposit is a wonderful thing!
  • Options
    Habs2HartHabs2Hart member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Holy Hell, I just read the thread.  Almost the whole thread.  I actually clicked off after Mari's texts about the tip.

Stacks - * golf clap *.  You were brilliant.  Holy crap does A ever act like a tool on that board. 

I stand completely by my original reasons as to why that board never should have been started in the first place.  It's such a shiit show. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah well apparently I am a snob, but we already knew that :)
  • Options
    Hi. I didn't read this whole thing yet, but it looks like I should H and I witnessed a car accident last night, two teenage girls took a curve too fast and went right into a palm tree. They both were ok, very lucky, but the passenger was hysterical so I was trying to calm her down. Are we doing a SS reveal?
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:ae073587-9820-4248-9ddb-650d29b4f22f">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahem Fezz I don't have Friday off either. And I don't think I have next Monday off.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

I don't have either Friday or Monday off as well. It sucks.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:2003a8af-2b1e-4530-a1a6-9c8a3a385e0e">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi. I didn't read this whole thing yet, but it looks like I should H and I witnessed a car accident last night, two teenage girls took a curve too fast and went right into a palm tree. They both were ok, very lucky, but the passenger was hysterical so I was trying to calm her down. Are we doing a SS reveal?
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

I am sure they were grateful yall stopped, glad that they were okay!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:03e8dac4-0b0a-47ea-8252-fc9f91aa3342">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah well apparently I am a snob, but we already knew that :)
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

Also I apparently said something to Kalpi, which I can't remember, that she is still holding on to. Such is life.
  • Options
    Rosie I enjoy your snobishnes. :-)

TR glad they were ok.
  • Options

I feel out of touch. I didn't know there was a Hobbit coming out. Is it by the same directors/producers of LOTRs?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yess! It's coming out next December? I was a little disappointed to watch that this morning because I think I could have done without it for idk, 6 more months! Such a tease.  It's taken them long enough to make it. :)

ETA: Yes, Peter Jackson.
  • Options
    OMG I am so excited for The Hobbit movie next year.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    Next December? That's like a lifetime away. I can't wait that long!

The trailer looks great though.
  • Options
    That is awesome! I cannot wait for The Hobbit to come out!
  • Options
    Thanks.

:: goes off to watch trailer ::
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rosebutt, you're the PB to my J.
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    Rosie for what it is worth, I would not change a thing about you.  Anyone who thinks differenly can take eat rocks. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:ec56d283-b650-4f3a-9bca-21c35088f028">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rosebutt, you're the PB to my J.
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

I am a snob, so really really good PB right? Like ina garton really really good PB
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:96748111-fa61-485a-862b-955549bee49f">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : I am a snob, so really really good PB right? Like ina garton really really good PB
    DUH
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:96748111-fa61-485a-862b-955549bee49f">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : I am a snob, so really really good PB right? Like ina garton really really good PB

<div>As long as it has flakes of gold in it.  Because that is pretty much the requirement of all things snob.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards