Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!

123457»

Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:f7058af0-6f1b-4354-bcfe-3853f484e169">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : Indeed. Did anyone ever confess to being the insanely popular KPS?
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

Which one was this?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:f7058af0-6f1b-4354-bcfe-3853f484e169">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : Indeed. Did anyone ever confess to being the insanely popular KPS?
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>I wonder if it was Amethyst. She posted for a little a few years ago, then vanished. She came back with a vengeance and took over the PS board.</div><div>
    </div><div>I need to wear my tinfoil hat today. I'm full of various TK conspiracy theories.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:df2d5526-011f-4d80-afc4-41154855d1e9">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I grew up in Brooksville. It's pretty small and a lot of people from Florida don't know where it is. It's about an hour north of Tampa and 30 minutes south of Ocala. ETA: Morning, sparent.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

I used to do little horse shows in Brooksville!  I miss those days.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:60f9ce28-b08c-41e3-a330-0d282f78662d">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : I wonder if it was Amethyst. She posted for a little a few years ago, then vanished. She came back with a vengeance and took over the PS board. I need to wear my tinfoil hat today. I'm full of various TK conspiracy theories.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha I love this. I think the KPS was posted before the PS board was created, but I could be wrong.  The theory would still makes sense though, because she was on E before PS.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_zomg-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c24aad-91cc-4d00-9765-520608e538c7Post:60f9ce28-b08c-41e3-a330-0d282f78662d">Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ZOMG GOOD MORNING!! : I wonder if it was Amethyst. She posted for a little a few years ago, then vanished. She came back with a vengeance and took over the PS board. <strong>I need to wear my tinfoil hat today. I'm full of various TK conspiracy theories.</strong>
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for this!  Someone had posted a warning sign about the tinfoil hat zone on that nonsense thread on PS and I could not for the life of me figure out it's meaning.  But it all makes sense now!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm apparently quite slower than I ever realized.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I feel like TK is eating my posts Amythest annoys the shiit out of me.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Adamar - 4H was huge there. I never was in it but I had plenty of friends who were.

Thanks Rachers. Now I am curious, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't do 4H, I did the Cypress Trails schooling shows.  Good times.  I actually have a Cypress Trails mug on my desk from one of the shows :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Rachers that's awesome- did my shoe post diasppear?

My fff boss came down from the 3rd floor saw I had on heels and decided he needed to educate me in the footware policy. Hey dymbasss I know what it is I can freakin read and oh wait I actually go to the plane in flats...moron. Ea t shiit and die that is my mood right now.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I lke my new nickname I like being Spa it calms me down. I wanted to roll my eyes at him so badly... So dumb.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards