Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good Evening Ladies

Re: Good Evening Ladies

• Whoops!  I totally stopped by the Apple store since I was early for an appointment in Uptown today.  I bought a nano since my ipod died.  Whoops!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:c6dc6b60-4f20-4c22-a0ed-0255c5486ae6">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really really love our new house.  I feel like I've done so much work in the past couple of days nesting. MS - you do NOT want me to take that international law final for you.  I promise you will do better than I could. Ciaram - how is the new baby?
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

So glad you love the new place, :) I can only imagine how amazing all the extra space feels! I can't wait to get out of this tiny place.

Are you SURE you don't wanna take it? ;) haha. I'm tempted to just write "International tribunals can do whatever the heck they want and bad guys can get punished anywhere if they are really really bad." Because let's be honest, that is all I learned.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:6d396fd8-55e2-4345-8b28-c26729f3ee23">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]So if I walk to go get tropical snow to eat that's a good thing right? Practically negative calories because I'm walking to get it?
    Posted by kcscejal[/QUOTE]

If you get a sugar free flavor you're golden.
  • Sugar free probably won't happen.  I don't like the taste of it.  But it is better than driving to get it, so I think I'm just going to do it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:db981c60-36cd-4b55-990a-1dea6150d351">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening Ladies : I used this argument with BF when I walked to get ice cream over the weekend. Since I ate the ice cream WHILE I walked home, it most certainly did not have any calories.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha good logic</div>
  • Edmund is doing great. We have finally gotten the feeding down and he is back to gaining weight. He went from 7lbs 3oz at birth to 6lbs 1.5oz last Tuesday. It turns out that his feedings were going too long and he wasn't getting enough. So they gave us a new method and it's working.

We had a little jaundice scare on Friday and had to have Children's hospital test his bilirubin levels. They were a little high due to the feeding issues but now they are going down. He is back up to 6lbs 13.5oz so almost back up to birth weight.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Hey guys!

Things are almost back to normal around here, lol.

I'm finally finishing up season 6 of Weeds.  It's....... interesting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • I'm glad he's gaining weight Ciara
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:acd67c34-bd76-427a-92cb-d5de09b77974">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys! Things are almost back to normal around here, lol. I'm finally finishing up season 6 of Weeds.  It's....... interesting.
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

<div>The new season starts in July. I can't wait.</div>
  • kcscejalkcscejal member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I have seen approximately 3 episodes of Weeds because my friend Netflixed it when she was over here.  I have determined that show is weird as fvck.  Is that accurate?
  • I have somehow convinced myself that Bagel Bites would make my last few hours of studying much more efficient. But alas, I have none.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:acd67c34-bd76-427a-92cb-d5de09b77974">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys! Things are almost back to normal around here, lol. I'm finally finishing up season 6 of Weeds.  It's....... interesting.
    Posted by doctabroccoli[/QUOTE]

Docta I haven't had a chance to say congrats yet!! I hope the wedding was wonderful. I don't know if you AW'd any pics or anything.  I haven't made my way through the threads I missed last week.
  • Alright ladies, I'm going to go pack my lunch and take a shower for tomorrow. I'm nervous!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:afba546a-941d-481f-ba07-fefc9c816235">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have seen approximately 3 episodes of Weeds because my friend Netflixed it when she was over here.  I have determined that show is weird as fvck.  Is that accurate?
    Posted by kcscejal[/QUOTE]
    yes, and it's fantastic
    Photobucket
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    Alright ladies, I'm heading to bed (I'm old I know). Goodnight!!
  • So am I aleigh. Our pedi is very happy with the way that things are going right now. This first year is going to be eventful though. He's only 9 days old and he has already had 3 doctor's appointments.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:d10f8595-ccd0-4552-910e-1d5541793db8">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening Ladies : Docta I haven't had a chance to say congrats yet!! I hope the wedding was wonderful. I don't know if you AW'd any pics or anything.  I haven't made my way through the threads I missed last week.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I AW'd a couple pics in one of the morning threads.  I think I started my own thread over on CW cause people were asking.  I'll have pro pics around the end of the month.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • HIIIIII!!! I don't watch weeds.

I DID Zumba.

I'm NOW having a pita.

I DO leave for Messico in like...a week. Bomb. Diggity.

/good story Christy.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hi fishy!  I am so upset - they couldn't find a new instructor for the before work Zumba class.  Sad, sad veggie.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FISHY I HAVE MISSED YOU.
  • Aww Weeds is great.  
    Photobucket
  • did you say before work?  I barely wake up with enough time to brush my teeth in the morning before work.

and YAY Word found a new home!  She's still here, but she will be moving into her new home soon.  
    Photobucket
  • HI FISHY
  • Hi ladies

Back from Boston
  • That's exciting kjb!
  • I will just be happy to have my office back :)  Right now I have her in the office and Fatty in my bedroom.  I am running out of room to isolate animals.
    Photobucket
  • Yes, before work, KJB!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • THAT IS SAD!!

I know, I miss you guys, too. They're keeping me busy than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. WTF. DONT THEY KNOW I HAVE INTERNET RESPONSIBILITIES?!

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • If my alarm went off any earlier, I would be in danger of punching someone.  I am not a morning person.  
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards