Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good Evening Ladies

Re: Good Evening Ladies

• Options
    I am very coordinated when I have a few drinks.  Well, at least I think I am. 
    I may or may not have loudly said "Toss the salad, Paul!" at my friend's house Saturday night with all her family there.  Whoops.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:dfa98f60-028a-41a9-b739-1de411d29652">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm afraid of Zumba because I'm really uncoordinated. What do you think the chances are that there will be someone who is MORE uncoordinated than I am in a class?
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div>Liv, in the past five years, I've managed to fall off of a stationary bike, injure myself reading, and wander into a fence-post hole, severely spraining my ankle.</div><div>
    </div><div>When I tried Zumba for the first (and so far, only) time, not only did I fall down, but I took out two other people.</div><div>
    </div><div>I make the other members of exercise classes feel good about themselves (except for the ones I squished).</div>
  • Options
    I feel like SpecialK is not just a clever name....
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I'm watching HPandtheDH part 1 again and it's at the part where Harry and Hermione are dancing. So cute.

One of the local movie theaters here does an all day Harry Potter-athon the day before the movies come out. It's $25 to watch HP 1-7(part 1) all day and you get a free personal pan pizza and a bottomless cup of soda or coffee. And it goes from 8am until part 2 starts at 12am but you have to buy your ticket to see part 2 as well. Anyway, I'm super excited about it and I'll definitely be asking off work to watching HP all day. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:f4709961-c2ae-4efc-9af3-64b8211eeb2b">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching HPandtheDH part 1 again and it's at the part where Harry and Hermione are dancing. So cute. One of the local movie theaters here does an all day Harry Potter-athon the day before the movies come out. It's $25 to watch HP 1-7(part 1) all day and you get a free personal pan pizza and a bottomless cup of soda or coffee. And it goes from 8am until part 2 starts at 12am but you have to buy your ticket to see part 2 as well. Anyway, I'm super excited about it and I'll definitely be asking off work to watching HP all day. 
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

Aleigh - that is awesome!  I love HP!

And good evening everyone!
  • Options
    aleigh if any theatre around here did that I would be there all day as well.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    VEGGIE!!!  Loved the wedding pics.  I have been MIA.  Welcome back Mrs Veggie :).  
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  I just got back from a walk with H and the dog after dinner.  I told him I want to start trying to walk every night after dinner, or at least aim for a few nights a week.  I definitely need to exercise more than just my soccer games.

I really like Zumba, but the classes on base have bad times for me, and I'm not a big fan of going alone to classes.  I have Wii Zumba though and really like, I've just been bad about doing it.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:13f89545-8897-477c-a447-6d30bd87ad45">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening Ladies : I actually just LOLed. I need to know how you injured yourself reading. But thanks for the vote of confidence! I routinely walk into door frames and fall up stairs, but maybe I won't kill anyone in class or injure myself too badly.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

<div><a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nookkindleipad-psa?plckPostSort=TimeStampAscending">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nookkindleipad-psa?plckPostSort=TimeStampAscending</a></div>
  • Options
    Weeds suck, loopy.  I think they're actually fertilizing our grass this year.  Thank god, cause last year was awful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    I WOULD LIKE TO BE DIRECTED TO VEGGIES WEDDING PICTURES PLEASE.

AND CONGRATS!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    We are fertilizing our lawn this year cause we're listing the house for sale and want it to look nice.  We have a realtor coming next week.  Send me vibes or something :).
  • Options
    So when Harry's in Bathilda's house and he's being attacked by Nagini, who's baby's room does he fall into?
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi everyone!
    I'm no longer the CW mod!
    I'm exhausted, was just in Yosemite this morning.  It was snowing.  In May.  No one had a coat.  Yuck.
  • Options
    Did you get kicked off Mica?  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What happened Mica??  Was there drama? 
  • Options
    Finally, Mica!  Lol.  No drama, this was planned for Riss to take over.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    drama!  drama!  drama!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Your name is still on there, mica
  • Options
    Oh, and Fishy, you're friends with me on bookface, remember?  Pics there :).  Although my last name has been changed, but still starts with a B.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:7089aa50-3499-4c2e-b0c6-24d1962baba8">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yayyyy Andy! How is the new house?  Missy, what will you be doing?
    Posted by pantherRN[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took me so long. H had to use the computer. I will be teaching toddlers at a private school. Can't wait!
  • Options
    WELL ZOMG HOW HAVE I MISSED THESE!?!?!? You looked great, Veg!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    mica - that stinks, but I know you guys have a lot going on with the move coming up and all. I hope you will still stick around.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-evening-ladies-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0c5fd989-d471-49b0-9789-4450e06aec04Post:57d73843-eb62-423b-9f8c-3f30c90b4a0f">Re: Good Evening Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]WELL ZOMG HOW HAVE I MISSED THESE!?!?!? You looked great, Veg!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Thanks yo!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    No, I didn't ever really want to be CW mod.  Check my posts on that board, oot, you'll see that my orange banner is gone.  Thank goodness.  Now I don't have to be so darned PC all the time.
  • Options
    YAY for not being PC :).  So you were always temporary over there?
  • Options
    Well, Mica and Veggie - since you guys started as mods, that board has gotten a lot better.  So thanks to you both.
  • Options
    You looked gorgeous Veggie!  Are there more pictures I'm missing, I'm only seeing a few?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    Thanks, Meg!

And Loopy, the story goes that I had some people encouraging me to be the mod there.  But I was worried that some heads would roll if I was the only mod as I am a bit more liberal in my faith interpretation.  My suggestion to KA was that we have a more "liberal" mod and a more "conservative" mod for balance in the event of our sometimes heated discussions.  So I originally tried to get a hold of Riss, but she was MIA for a while, so Mica stepped up.  But then Riss came back, and it's taken like 20 years for the switch to happen.

ETA:  And yeah, DNB, only a few pics thus far.  Pro pics around the end of the month.  I'll be sure to AW a few of those here :).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Missy, I know I've asked you this before, and you've probably answered me, but I forgot.  Are you moving to Columbus or somewhere else in Ohio?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards