Best Newish Eeners of 2010:

Best Old Eeners of 2010:

Eeners You Wanted to Meet in 2010:

Eener Who Should Never Attempt a Troll Again of 2010:

Most Entertaining Reg vs Reg Drama of 2010:

Most Entertaining Newb Drama of 2010:

Best Cross-Board Drama of 2010:

Worst SN On a Great Poster in 2010:
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List

• OMG NO.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Oooo FUNS!! Good thing I'm having a slow day because this is going to take me at least 10 minutes to fill out. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm going to stick around for this one :).  I don't think I can contribute much, but I'll definitely help stoke a fire!
  • I'm not qualified to do this.  I just wanted to tell LVB that I really like her new sig pic.  I remember your E pics from when I was a lurker, and I thought you were purty :)

Is there a best asskisser of 2010 category?  I'm lobbying for it. 
  • That... is the biggest list I have ever seen.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:242d1035-cdf2-407b-90fa-269423fd3311">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to stick around for this one :).  I don't think I can contribute much, but I'll definitely help stoke a fire!
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

...that's what she said?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • I have a lot to think about...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:d7852a64-f78f-42ed-a21f-b3b2b60127d0">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not qualified to do this.  I just wanted to tell LVB that I really like her new sig pic.  I remember your E pics from when I was a lurker, and I thought you were purty :) Is there a best asskisser of 2010 category?  I'm lobbying for it. 
    Posted by The Mel and Todd Show[/QUOTE]

I nominate you. Not sure for what, I just nominate you.
  • I'm so glad you used Peenerdouche. Let me work on this...
  • It's so... long...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:8e2600cc-32d3-41c4-bd32-535c9125b0a7">Talking about the list, dirty minds!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's so... long...
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

That's ALSO what she said.
  • Clearly, Whit's husband is who I'd most like to punch in the face, though really, I'd probably go with a kick to the balls instead.
  • crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Best Eener Wedding of 2010: Emily

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010: Suckers. I'm glad my wedding is over. You can have it all.

Funniest Eener 2010: Georgia. The woman cracks me up.

Best Eener Sig of 2010:  I'm partial to my olympic sig.

Worst Eener Sig of 2010: There was one with people up against a tree where it looks they were going to go at it AT ANY MINUTE. Ew.

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010: Whit Bullrider

Most Underrated Eener of 2010: TR. Holy crap, her shiit is funny.

Most Overrated Eener of 2010:  Uff.  Good question.

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010: Oh what was her name. The girl who said that this board clearly wasn't for her...GAH. HELP.

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010: Katenumbers. She got a lot of hell, but homegirl told it like it was.

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010: Blame Canada or Backwerds Fische

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010: Lala. Where did she go?

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010: The Penny's.

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010: Anything that starts with USER

Best Eener Troll of 2010: Princess Kitty

Best Newish Eeners of 2010: MelandTodd, Birdie, Doc, Fezz, Andynubmers. THERE ARE SO MANY.

Best Old Eeners of 2010: Oh man. Mostly all of the regs who stuck around I dig like crazypants.

Eeners You Wanted to Meet in 2010: LVB, Kiki, Dani, Vally, Georgia...Really, I kinda want to meet mostly everyone.

Eener Who Should Never Attempt a Troll Again of 2010: Anna

Most Entertaining Reg vs Reg Drama of 2010: Lala and Moose and dog shiit.

Most Entertaining Newb Drama of 2010: I'm just gonna say SoFlo and figures that it covers what I'm trying to get at.

Best Cross-Board Drama of 2010: Board War! The E/SB stuff was ridiculous, albeit entertaining.

Worst SN On a Great Poster in 2010: KikiBABY.

The Margarita Evolution
  • You guys, I'm working on this. It's taking me approximately all the time left in 2010 to finish it.
  • Okay, somebody answer the poll, so I can refresh my memory and answer accordingly.
  • Come on guys get over how massive my length is and get to answerin'.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Best Eener Wedding of 2010: EinC. That shindig was gorgeous.

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010: EinC's dress? Oh wait...

Funniest Eener 2010: Other than me? No I'm kidding. Jaw-jah cracks my schit up.

Best Eener Sig of 2010: I'm going to go with one I made for Fischeface. Yep I am. Or possibly the one of me and my perfect husband. Or maybe that one of my face that said "I don't believe this is really you." on it.

Worst Eener Sig of 2010: I have to think on this one. I'm not a fan of pet-sigs, I can say that right away.

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010: Whit's. Hands down.

Most Underrated Eener of 2010: Smokes. Her funny kind of flies under the radar because she's only around sporadically, but man does it ever slay me when she brings it out.

Most Overrated Eener of 2010: Poli. I never got it. Never. I like her, but jeebus, it's like the second coming when she pops in to say hi.

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010: Anyone and everyone who wouldn't drop the E-SB Invisible Board (read: Bored) War of Death.

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010: Salt. And man oh man is she ever good at it.

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010: Gotta go to BBCakes. With Tenofcups in a close second.

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010: Jens. Whatever happened to her?

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010: Me? No? Hmm... I think I'm gonna go with Stacks.

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010: I'm going to go with all those versions of Username last night. What even was that? It was neither funny nor entertaining.

Best Eener Troll of 2010: I don't know. It feels like we haven't had a great troll in SO long, and when one has potential, people kill it.

Best Newish Eeners of 2010: Fezz, Mel, EinC? Were you this year? When did I decide I hated you, then apologised and said you were cool?

Best Old Eeners of 2010: Andypants. Mandypants. Fischehpants. (I'd say Saltypants but that's wrong on so many levels...)

Eeners You Wanted to Meet in 2010: Mands and Fischeh! AND I DID!

Eener Who Should Never Attempt a Troll Again of 2010: I do not know.

Most Entertaining Reg vs Reg Drama of 2010: Me and Sarahsmile? Even I was entertained by that schit. ;)

Most Entertaining Newb Drama of 2010: Honestly? I don't pay attention to these too much.

Best Cross-Board Drama of 2010: This doesn't happen much anymore. I'm gonna go with the May 11ers because SB-E bored me to tears.

Worst SN On a Great Poster in 2010: Kikibaby ;)

• Best Eener Wedding of 2010:
    Squirrly's, hands down

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010:
    Fuucking Squirrly. There was a reading I had found once and I really, really liked it. But forgot to save it. She did it at hers (the week before mine) so I couldn't steal it. Grr

Funniest Eener 2010:
    Mel and Todd
    Best Eener Sig of 2010:

Worst Eener Sig of 2010:

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010:
    AKs husband. He REALLY rubs me the wrong way

Most Underrated Eener of 2010:

Most Overrated Eener of 2010:
    Roxy (when she was still here)

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010:
    Voldermort

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010:
    Salt

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010:
    Bbycks

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010:
    TJ

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010:
    ExpatPumpkin

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010:
    Username (aka: Anna)

Best Eener Troll of 2010:

Mel and Todd

Best Old Eeners of 2010:
    Fish. Duh

Waaaay too many to list

Whit (might have been last year though-IceQueen)

Omg, Colleen vs. someone

BlueEyed something or other, going back on KCOKPS

UGH, they're talking about us again!!!111!!!

I hate my name
  • Ha! Alix. You and Sarah. I dig the both of you, and kind of watched it all through gaps in my fingers.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:ed937957-6c53-4915-9df0-b9f5dd2f17b4">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]Clearly, Whit's husband is who I'd most like to punch in the face, though really, I'd probably go with a kick to the balls instead.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]

It's called a mustachepunch, get with the program ;)
  • Best Eener Wedding of 2010: Mine, duh. Oh, other than mine? Squirrly's. I am freaking obsessed with her hair, I loved her invitations, and the whole damn thing just looked relaxed but beautiful.

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010: Honestly can't think of anything. There are things I loved in others' weddings but wouldn't have wanted for mine.

Funniest Eener 2010: Mel.

Best Eener Sig of 2010: Manda's "We not Weasleys!"

Worst Eener Sig of 2010: CA2MT's foot

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010: Whit's loser

Most Underrated Eener of 2010: Hmm, I feel like everyone likes everyone that I like. Clearly I am a lemming/sheep.

Most Overrated Eener of 2010: Let me preface this by saying I DO NOT DISLIKE THIS PERSON. My answer is based purely on the fact that since I've been posting, she hasn't been around as much, so I haven't had the chance to get to know her enough to make a connection and see what all the fuss is about and oh my god, I need to grow a spine and just say it. P2. You can all throw things at me now.

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010: Shoegal

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010: Snippy's up there, and I like it.

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010: Hahahaha, I don't know.

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010: P2 so I could see what the big deal was :) Lala I was digging, and then she disappeared, so her too.

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010: Alix and Jay. Not only because her wedding dress is so pretty :)

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010: username

Best Eener Troll of 2010: I wasn't around for any of the really good ones

Best Newish Eeners of 2010: Mel and Rosie spring to mind as newest people I ruv.

Best Old Eeners of 2010: Snippy, Salt, Alix, Mandy, Fish

Eeners You Wanted to Meet in 2010: All y'all

Eener Who Should Never Attempt a Troll Again of 2010: I swear I just don't pay attention to trolls, I can't remember who's behind any of them

Most Entertaining Reg vs Reg Drama of 2010: Isn't it pretty much required to say P2 vs. Bbyckes?

Most Entertaining Newb Drama of 2010: Nothing sticks out

Best Cross-Board Drama of 2010: WE DO NOT SPEAK OF IT. Oh but actually, I liked the May 2011 thing that went down a couple weeks ago. Aegrish, congrats - you made my best of 2010 list!

Worst SN On a Great Poster in 2010: RobotLegs ;) THAT was your do-over username?! (Kidding, Kiki)

WHEW!
  • Totally different Anna. She hangs on SB now.

• Oh no, Anna Oskar. BECAUSE SHE TAUNTED ME WITH USERNAME. I love her, though. So there's that.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I want to play but every time I try to fill it out, I draw a blank. Dang. I'll keep working on it.

• salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Best Eener Wedding of 2010:
    Mine. But since I can't really vote for myself, I'll say that I thought Emily's was so gorgeous. 

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010:
    TR's photographer.

Funniest Eener 2010:
    Lala. Where the eff is LALA!?

Best Eener Sig of 2010:
    OMG the one that Mandy had of the little girl shaking the hairbrush.

Worst Eener Sig of 2010:
    Hensley's of her H making that face that creeped me out.

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010:
    Hensley's for making that face.

Most Underrated Eener of 2010:
    andy#'s. Love her.

Most Overrated Eener of 2010:
    Roxy.

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010:
    OMG MISS COURTNEY.

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010:
    Smokey. Cracks me up on the regular.

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010:
    Does this mean like biggest a-hole? Bbycakes.

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010:
    I miss TJ, kate#'s, Kati, and Vallyhoodlesofnoodles.

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010:
    Fezz + H. 

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010:
    Definitely Anna. I mean Username.

Best Eener Troll of 2010:
    Kittie!!

Emily, Mel, Fezz, Andy#'s, Rosie, mkrupar. 

Best Old Eeners of 2010:
    P2, Mandy, Alix, Fishy, Pirata, Nuggs, Georgia, TR, Dani, LC, Squirrly, Money, LVB, Manda, Keeks, Snippy, Lala...I could go on.

All of the people I listed above and then some.

I'm drawing a blank.

BOARDWAR.

Any newb that tries to tell off another newb makes me CQTM.

SoFlo vs E.

KikiBABY BABY BABY OHHHHHH!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:1cf40703-490f-48c3-9a07-6deb00fb4205">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]Colleen BIP! Was that this year or last? I can't remember...
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I think that was last year, no? Maybe? God that seemed like ages ago.
  • Damn it, I didn't put Salt in mine. I figured she was a given.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I seems like 2 months ago for me lol
  • edited December 2010
    Best Eener Wedding of 2010:  Emily

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010:   I loved Emily's dress.  I swear I won't answer Emily for all of these.

Funniest Eener 2010:  MelandTodd or Nugget, I really can't decide.

Best Eener Sig of 2010:  I liked Fishy's sig that had Vally peeking at her

Worst Eener Sig of 2010:  Whoever had that picture of their feet in shoes that didn't fit. 

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010:  Mustache man

Most Underrated Eener of 2010:  PinkPinot, although she became more appreciated later in the year.

Most Overrated Eener of 2010:  Since this is for all of 2010, Nebb.

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010:   Anyone who ran to post on another board about how horrible we were.

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010:  Kati

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010:  FutureMrs.  Does she count as an Eener?

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010:   Vally. 

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010:  Mrs & Mrs. Penny.  They had the best looking fake kid anyway.

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010:  usermime and userman.  I could have gone the rest of 2010 without them.

Best Eener Troll of 2010:  PrincessKittie

Best Newish Eeners of 2010:  (some of you may not be new, it may just be that I started noticing you) Anysunrise, Celles, MelandTodd, Baystate, MrsFezz

Best Old Eeners of 2010:  All of you bitches.

Eeners You Wanted to Meet in 2010:  I'll leave out the ones I did meet because that's obvious.  Georgia, Pink, Salt, Rosie, Fish, Amoro, Mel, Kiki...there's more.  I always forget people.

Eener Who Should Never Attempt a Troll Again of 2010:  LVB only because she logged in as Tyra and forgot about it the next day so I think she'd blow her cover fast :)

Most Entertaining Reg vs Reg Drama of 2010:  Colleen and Bippy?  Was that 2010?

Most Entertaining Newb Drama of 2010:  any of them that busted out the "you don't know me!"

Best Cross-Board Drama of 2010:  Heels' "GBCK"

Worst SN On a Great Poster in 2010:  Sorry, Kikibaby.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Oh LVB. You're funny.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards