Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List

1234568»

Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:99a0f903-fc10-4dd1-a2d4-bb031fe791e9">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]It always gets me that I'll be celebrating NY's round about the same time you guys are getting home from work. 
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

My friend from NY will sometimes call me and be all, 'I'M CALLING FROM THE FUTURE."

Supposedly we're going to a party at one of our fave craft beer bars. Taco ball all night! I don't think anyone else is going with us, but they should. We can take the subway and it's not very expensive for a NYE party.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options

Fine.  I will catsit Willie.  For the rest of his life.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    what about Jacob?  He will be sad.  They are litter mates. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:c666f8d3-1e84-4f5f-b130-f6faca1ab681">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]what about Jacob?  He will be sad.  They are litter mates. 
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

I WILL CATSIT WILLIE.  I made no promises to Jacob.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    I have the worst knot memory ever so bare with me.
    Best Eener Wedding of 2010:  It hasn't happened yet, but I am so excited for Mel's.  I may or may not have teared up when I read her announcement, depending on whether you would think that's creepy.

Eener Wedding Item/Thing/Act You Wanted For Your Own In 2010:  Was Sun 2010?  If so I want her kickass sunglasses.

Funniest Eener 2010:  There's lots of funny ladies on here.

Best Eener Sig of 2010:  Salt's sig in the pool with the floaty shark.  She looked so damn cute and I want her swimsuit.

Worst Eener Sig of 2010:  Mizri.

Eener S/O You Most Wanted to Facepunch in 2010:  Scared2Leave's, whoever she was.

Most Underrated Eener of 2010:  

Most Overrated Eener of 2010:  

Biggest Eener Drama Llama of 2010:  MISSCOURTNEY.

Most Sarcastic Eener of 2010:  I'm going to have to go with 90% of the people here for this one.

Biggest (P)Eenerdouche of 2010:  Bbycakes.

Eener You Wish Came Around More in 2010:  Lala.

Hottest Eener Pair of 2010:  The Moneypennies.

Lamest Eener Troll of 2010:  BlameCanada.  Or Didalittlejig.

Best Eener Troll of 2010:  IamBrianFellows, even though I'm pretty sure "he" has been around longer.

Best Newish Eeners of 2010:  

Best Old Eeners of 2010:

Eeners You Wanted to Meet in 2010:  So many.

Eener Who Should Never Attempt a Troll Again of 2010:  Did KatEyes post over here?  If so, her.

Most Entertaining Reg vs Reg Drama of 2010:  

Most Entertaining Newb Drama of 2010:  

Best Cross-Board Drama of 2010:  Heels.

Worst SN On a Great Poster in 2010:  
  • Options
    [n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_twenty-ten-bestworst-of-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d63dd8e-37b8-4353-987e-73ed18b5709cPost:b86fa7b2-8993-4820-9624-1782c00f8e3f">Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Twenty-Ten Best/Worst of List : I WILL CATSIT WILLIE.  I made no promises to Jacob.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]
     you are heartless.

<a href="http://sitelife.theknot.com/ver1.0/Forums/#" title="Click to view a larger photo" onclick="return gSiteLife.LoadForumPage('ForumImage', 'plckPhotoId', '57e73fe9-423d-476f-87e1-8927aa2a8994', 'plckRedirectUrl', gSiteLife.EscapeValue(window.location.href));"></a>
    <a href="http://sitelife.theknot.com/ver1.0/Forums/#" title="Click to view a larger photo" onclick="return gSiteLife.LoadForumPage('ForumImage', 'plckPhotoId', '05650273-e40b-4eea-868c-25b122ffab99', 'plckRedirectUrl', gSiteLife.EscapeValue(window.location.href));"></a>
  • Options
    And I'm just realizing that Scared2Leave may have been SB only.  Whoops.

To redeem myself, I HAVE SEEN THE HELVETICA MOVIE!  But not for at least 2 years so I don't remember it well.
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh wait.

Person Who Should Never Attempt A Troll Again: AATB

Worst Troll of 2010: MusicandLyrics
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Mery, does that mean what I think it means?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DAMN YOU ANDY.  Fine I will catsit them both.

• Options
    I thought AATB was allegedly Didalittlejig but MusicandLyrics was around the same time.  No?
  • Options
    Oh, you like me, you really, really like me.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards