Wedding Etiquette Forum

Thursday confessions:

Because well... might as well. 1) I was a centennial scholar and I screwed over one of my college professors by falsifying data on one of my interviews for the project. She found me out. It wasn't pretty. I still feel guilty even though I finished the project and it was awesome.2) I was/am Letters. (ya know...the one day troll. That's because the troll maker was so lame and got confused and realized quickly she wasn't meant to be a troll)3) I think blackmail stoops to new lows, and I'm not afraid to say it.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Thursday confessions:

• I ♥ your signature.
  • Confession: I'm pretty bummed that I missed the Lala vs. E thread (Tuesday night?).  I know it was bad, but it's kind of entertaining when people (like E) totally lose it.
  • I've been doing retail therapy instead of research today. I just found out yesterday that I have to throw out 6 months worth of work and somehow one more wasted day doesn't seem like such a biggie.On the same subject, I flipped out in front of my professor yesterday--for the second time in a week. I wish drama would stop following my MOH. I feel awful for the poor girl, but I don't have the energy to keep up with all of it.
  • I confess I would like to meet some of you IRL.  Not all of you, just some. And I confess I spend too much time on TK.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Ya know, I didn't say anything because E and I get along. We've had good conversations, she's helped me shop, and she's good for a laugh, but I can't condone blackmail.

The Margarita Evolution
  • LesPaul needs to name names.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I wouldn't be disappointed that you missed the Lala/E thing,  E brought it to an all new level and i think made everyone a little bit freaked.
  • 1. I just did my weekly weigh in and I'm up 3 lbs. I am trying to tell myself it is ok because I quit smoking a week ago and that is bound to happen, but d@mn. I am bummed.2. I will always, always, ALWAYS look down on women who proudly claim to be a biitch, like it will EVER be a good thing.3. I think I need to get involved in some outside the house activities, because I think not interacting with anyone aside from Buddy is starting to have real negative effect.4. I have no P&E related confessions, I don't think, because I'm pretty sure no one has annoyed me so far this week. Weird.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • cliff notes on blackmail?ygm
  • I confess I wish I had some friends on the knot that I could meet IRL, I am jealous of all of the GTG, but it also makes me nervous that the person I do get close to will then go BSC and try to find stuff about me on the net and try to black mail me on here
  • Really? Letters? Huh. I confess that I had WAY better taste than my fellow Interior Design students and wonder how they have design jobs today. A couple of them had extremely questionable taste. Extremely. I confess that the only reason I want to lose weight is because I feel like everyone I know is silently judging me for gaining so much so quickly. I confess that my ex just showed up on FB, and I want to make my profile public long enough for him to see it and be jealous that I'm happily married. Which he already knows, since my BFF is his sister, but still. It's different when you see it with your own eyes.
  • I confess that for over a year I've kept all things wedding-related out of direct line of site of my Ex, out of respect and not wanting to be all "neener neener neener I'm getting remarriiiiiiiiied!" when he comes into my house. That ended when he excluded my girls and got married a couple of weeks ago. Now, I have weddingshit EVERYWHERE, including things you can see from the car, just incase skankwhore comes with him to drop the girls off after visits. Things I don't even like and probably will not use, like a big, blingie ring cake topper that my sister put on top of a cake for me this weekend when I visited her. I'm tiny and immature and petty. I confess.
  • OOT, I all of a sudden want steak! ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • I wish my FI hadn't told me that my ring didn't have real diamonds in it.  Now I feel like a fraud when everyone's all "OMG your ring is huge!  Are you marrying a Rockafeller or something?" :(  Makes me feel guilty.
  • I got very drunk on Tuesday night and found where FI had hidden the wedding rings. I wore mine the whole night. Also, as of Tuesday, I'm the only person who knows that my friend Mike knocked up his girlfriend (besides him and said gf, of course).
  • I think I need to get involved in some outside the house activities, because I think not interacting with anyone aside from (DH) is starting to have real negative effect.Me too, TJ. I dont have any hobbies and I think I am starting to resent DH cause he has a bunch. 1) I dont want to work. At least not where I work now. There are no challenges, no mental stimulation, SSDD.2) Somedays I want to have a baby now, others I dont. I just want to be selfish right now and do whatever, not having to worry about a child. But other times I am jealous of my bro and SIL having a child.
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wait a sec Bec, did you say your ex got married and didnt invite his own daughters?  That is horrible, even if they were doing JOP any kids should be there.  If i were you i would be flaunting my wonderful wedding all over the place too.
  • Confession: I am completely enraged. I had a custom photo mat made for our "guest book" at the wedding. I planned on putting a picture of me and DH outside of the church where you can see the red doors of the church. Our living room is burnt oranges and reds. I just took the mat out of the box last night (my mama packaged it up nice after the reception). To my horror, I discovered that our best man's box of a GF let their 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son scribble on the bottom half of the matt. She then "signed" it for them underneath their drawing. This is the same mom who let the same little girl bring back 3 overflowing bags of candy from our candy buffet and then stuffed them in her purse. Classy. This pissses me off for three reasons: 1. I had a nice big sign next to the mat that said, "Adults, please sign your first and last name ONLY. Thank you." 2. The mat was huge and expensive. I had it custom made to match our living room. 3. I honestly didn't think that I needed a guest book attendant because all of my adult guests can read. I’m kicking myself now. It angers me so much that I don't think I can hang it in our living room. Bless my mom's heart, her and my sister knew I would be irate and hid the mat before I could see at after the reception. That's all.
  • i am secretly apartment hunting. fi says he doesnt care when we move because its my money anyway... (hes in school) and i am desperate to get out of living with our roommate. i have told him before that i want us to move in the near future (a few months) but he is in total denial and keeps pushign his ideal move date further and further away. i am hoping i can find something for dec 1, like NOW, so i can tell him by oct 1st.
  • I've gained 29 pounds of pregnancy weight.  And I don't care.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I really hate the idea of having kids. And usually young children bug the heck out of me when I see them in public, but lately, I think that maybe...just maybe, I want one. In a long, long, time from now. Sadly, I might be beginning to like Brett Favre, but I'm fighting it. HARD.  

The Margarita Evolution
  • I wish my FI hadn't told me that my ring didn't have real diamonds in it. Now I feel like a fraud when everyone's all "OMG your ring is huge! Are you marrying a Rockafeller or something?" :( Makes me feel guilty. I get asked this all the time. My center stone is 1.25 cts (okay, 1.27 to be exact), and people around here think that is ENORMOUS. A lot of my biitchy "friends" think it's fake. Um yah, there's a fairly noticable flaw in the diamond. I'm pretty sure if it was fake, it wouldn't be there.
  • crfische - I've never liked the idea of having kids, and turned to Buddy a few weeks ago and informed him we'd be having one. I am really not a huge fan of the idea, but apparently my uterus switch has flipped.TheSaltyPeanut - Holy crap. I would also be furious. I don't know if I'd be able to resist calling and letting the parents/girlfriend know that they ruined an irreplaceable keepsake.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • I confess that I stalked the SoFla board this morning. But at least it was worth it because the is yet another entitled little biitch over there ranting about how her FILs aren't contributing enough to the wedding and how they just put a pool in their yard so why don't they have enough money to give them for the wedding. I need to stop reading over there. Those girls are all absolutely disgusting.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I confess that my apartment is in shambles and it isn't pretty.  I have boxes of stuff that needs to be unpacked, boxes of old stuff that I'm giving to my sister (she's moving into my apartment building this weekend), boxes of wedding stuff, laundry hasn't been done in about a week and a half, dirty dishes.  Its embarrassing. 
  • Aimerz - we should totally GTG! 
  • When I was in college I was a huge drug addict. When I quit doing drugs, I started to gain weight. My parents sent me to an eating disorder clinic in CA for a month. It only made the problem worse.  After I came home I gained 100 lbs. and was suicidal.
  • I confess that I live in the midwest but am not interested in the midwest GTG because I would really only want to meet a few people, and my H would freak if I told him I was going out of state to meet a bunch of internet strangers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • salt, I would love to continue playing with the SoFL girls like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it, but I'm sure this time, courtney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mod would intervene.
  • I confess to having wedding envy. Envy of whose wedding? Anyone but mine. This too will pass.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards