Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

mynameskatie

Hi katie! My name is whit. Actually it's megan but you can call me whit, are you a katie or a katherine called katie? What do you do for a living, how old are you? How long have you been on P&E? When are you getting married? Where are you from? Do you like searfood? I'm on my way to have seafood right now. Did you have a good day today? I didn't but I'm hoping to have a fishy-sized margarita with dinner. Do you drink? What's your favorite drink? If I tell you how to put a pic in your siggy will you do it? ::starts singing jeopardy theme song::
(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
(Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com

Re: mynameskatie

• Options
    Well FFS. I took too long, her bubble is off.
  • Options
    ::butts in:: I think the new knot no having the bubble is going to be annoying. A lot of times you wait to follow up with some one on something until you see their bubble on and now it will be more confusing in that respect.
  • Options
    The nest has bubbles!
  • Options
    Ok either that or my mod on the Boston board is mistaken...see here #11: http://tinyurl.com/ydo3b8g
  • Options
    So...is the jeapardy theme song still going? Should we all just answer the questions?
  • Options
    Whuuuuut? That is beyond stupid!
  • Options
    Okay, I am overreacting a bit...
  • Options
    No bubbles. Ok, everyone answer!
  • Options
    Im neither a katie nor a katherine, I am an Amanda.I work as a patient care coordinatorI am 22I've been on P&E since the beginning ish of this year (I think)We're getting married after we get engaged. Within the next 5 years.I am from AlaskaI like seafood.I had a freaky fridayI love to drinkMy favorite is a good chocolate martini or white russianI already know how.
  • Options
    Here goes...My name is Meredith, it's not short for Katherine, but one of my BMs is named Katie and it's short for Kathryn. I'm 27, I work in online marketing and I'm a grad student. I've been on P&E since mid-September '09, so almost 2 months. My wedding is October 10. I grew up in Buffalo, NY, but I live in Los Angeles. I used to like seafood, but I'm now a vegetarian. My day was okay. I got a new computer yesterday and my friend Katie is coming over, so tonight should be better. I'm sorry about your day, Whit. I love margaritas, especially the ones my FI makes - no sugar, just citrus and tons of alcohol. I like beer. I like cocktails, but only the ones that aren't diluted with tons of juice. I recently started drinking scotch sometimes cause I'm hardcore (actually because I went to Scotland). I'll probably have beer tonight. I have a pic in my siggy. I try to keep it small.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Nom nom chocolate martini. . .
  • Options
    I am a Tracey. I am a substitute teacher. I am 24. I have been on P&E since April 2008. I got married about 5 months ago. I'm from St. Louis. I LOVE seafood. I actually did have a good day, no school! I am jealous of your margarita. I have a crapload of beer and no one to drink it with. I do drink, but not as often as I'd like to. Favorite drink is a dirty shirley (vodka, sprite, grenadine). And I already know how to put a pic in my sig :)
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Options
    I am game.Are you a katie or a katherine called katie? I am a Catherine called Cat.What do you do for a living, how old are you? I work for a bank, I am 27.How long have you been on P&E? 1 year or so.When are you getting married? Got married in June.Where are you from? Northern California. Originally from Central California.Do you like searfood? Cannot stand seafood/actively dislike seafood.Did you have a good day today? The only good part of today was that it was Friday. Do you drink? Occasionally. I am normally the DD.What's your favorite drink? Cosmo.If I tell you how to put a pic in your siggy will you do it? I have a pic in my siggy of my dog. I should post one of my dh and myself, but I like this picture of my dog and I am lazy.
  • Options
    Since you said we all should answer, i thought i would : ) Im also a Katie!Hi katie! My name is whit....Hi Whit!are you a katie or a katherine called katie?...Its actually Kathryn but I go by KatieWhat do you do for a living? Im an esthetician and laser tech.how old are you? 21How long have you been on P&E? Just after New YearsWhen are you getting married? 02/20/10Where are you from? Prescott, ArizonaDo you like searfood?No, I do not.  Did you have a good day today? Yea for the most part, got a job interview and met up with a few friends! About to head to dinner with FI. Im sorry u didnt have a good day, what happened?Do you drink? Yes but not too muchWhat's your favorite drink? Margarita on the rocks : ) If I tell you how to put a pic in your siggy will you do it? i have one but ill need to be reminded how to do it when our engagement photos come in!Have a good night with your seafood and margaritas, i too will be having a few with dinner : )
  • Options
    Thank you msmery. I am slightly discouraged after grading today's tests. I'm not a beer drinker, cept maybe an occasional bud light lime when I need to look cool in front of my redneck friends.
  • Options
    No more bubbles?!  I like seafood and my favorite drink is a gin and tonic.  My day sucked.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    are you a katie or a katherine called katie? I'm actually a Brooke called Brooke What do you do for a living, how old are you? I'm a 28 year old tax analyst How long have you been on P&E? 10 months When are you getting married? 28 days ago Where are you from? Tucson, Arizona but currently living in Phoenix Do you like searfood? Yes I'm on my way to have seafood right now. That's delightful Did you have a good day today? It was alright I didn't but I'm hoping to have a fishy-sized margarita with dinner. Sounds delish Do you drink? Yes What's your favorite drink?Usually wine, but the occasional vodka soda hits the spot. I also enjoy beer If I tell you how to put a pic in your siggy will you do it? Looks like I already know how
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Mery, are you familiar with Geneseo? That's where my mom's from, but I have family in East Amherst as well.
  • Options
    Tlv, I've missed you! Niffycat, I am not a fan of animal sig pics (looking at you too tlv) I like to see pretty faces. Katafie, I like your SN and I don't know why, what does it stand for?
  • Options
    Whits- you don't even like cute little baby Quincy?
  • Options
    Are you a katie or a katherine called katie? Nope I'm a Gwendolyn called GwenWhat do you do for a living, how old are you? I'm a student and I work in the archives at my university. I'm 21How long have you been on P&E? Lurking since early this year, posting occasionally since SeptemberWhen are you getting married? August 7, 2010Where are you from?  Toledo, OhioDo you like searfood? yesDid you have a good day today? Not reallyDo you drink? YesWhat's your favorite drink? Winef I tell you how to put a pic in your siggy will you do it? Clearly I figured that one out on my own.
    Married! 8/7/10
  • Options
    Brookelyn,I live about 30 minutes from Geneseo.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Whit I normally use the excuse that I am using my iPhone to play on here, but I am actually on the laptop this time. I will look around and see what I can find.
  • Options
    Gawed you snarky heifers, I know y'all know how to do sig pics. What's up with the rude? It's just so unnecessary.
  • Options
    Yeah, Brooke! My best friend from high school went to SUNY Geneseo for college. It's slightly closer to Rochester. I was born in Amherst/Williamsville, and that's where my dad's family still lives, mainly. East Amherst is the richer part, but it's all a pretty nice town. The town I mainly grew up in is called East Aurora - it's about 20 minutes south of Buffalo.Whit - what do you teach? When I was a TA I graded undergraduate papers. Sometimes it was hard because I wanted them to do something right and they did things that were so, so wrong.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    whit..it was a nickname someone gave me back when i was in middle school and its always just stuck with me
  • Options
    where betrothed? I love western NY. It's actually kind of random - DH's parents are from Canandaigua. Such a small world.
  • Options
    Oooh, Mery, I know Williamsville too. My grandmother was one of 9 children, so my extended family is all over the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards