Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Are you effing kidding me?

Re: Are you effing kidding me?

• Options
    Can't say I blame you for that J&K.  If you leave the keys in the mailbox or something would they think to look there?
  • Options
    I'm heading out with H really quick and we're stopping to get me some drugs. Do any of you have any recs? All we have in the house is NyQuil but I need to be productive this weekend. I'm stuffy and my throat hurts pretty bad.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:8c5cc38d-0295-4efa-949e-cb68dae8b408">Re: Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh i know poke :) hey I asked a couple of times, but it always gets buried.....what metal bands do you like poke?
    Posted by HockeyFan4[/QUOTE]

<div>lol, I have never once seen you ask me that. Sorry. The two I listen to most often are Slipknot and Cradle of Filth. But I pretty much like most heavy metal music. </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: Oh, I am also not sure if Five Finger Death Punch counts as heavy metal or what, but I love them. </div>
  • Options
    Hey all!
    I finally got in to this universe. 
  • Options
    I am currently watching Dallas, which I DVR. Love the new show. I used to watch the original series every week. I remember being at a unit encampment in Girl Scouts when the nation found out who shot JR...the entire camp was in the mess hall (the only place that had electricity) to find out who did it.

• Options
    Poke, thank god you found me and Sarabear. We were stranded in the other universe. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:aedf17ff-4f8c-4ddf-b511-29821f1c9107">Re: Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can't say I blame you for that J&K.  If you leave the keys in the mailbox or something would they think to look there?
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Nope.  And we feel a little obligated because we were able to use their car to come back early from the funeral we all attended so I could work.  We even turned aroudn 10 minutes into our drive back because they forgot to take out the more casual clothes they had in the trunk for later.  Sigh.  I'm so irritated with them right now.  It was nice of them to let us take their car back (I drove up halfway, and we left my car in a town there because that's where my work appointments were that afternoon, then we rode the rest of the way in their car, and H brought their car back, dropped me off at mine, and drove theirs back here).  I know they're at the mercy of whoever is bringing them back here, so I'm trying not to be irritated at them, but I can't help it.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I like Tylenol Cold/Sinus and a Mucinex combo if I'm having drainage or too much stuffiness.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:a4d74e8f-78ff-4737-bd5c-a039fbf05cd1">Re: Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poke, thank god you found me and Sarabear. We were stranded in the other universe. 
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol - I am glad I could help. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:e2b1416b-c0bd-401c-9b4e-466719e80a2b">Re: Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm heading out with H really quick and we're stopping to get me some drugs. Do any of you have any recs? All we have in the house is NyQuil but I need to be productive this weekend. I'm stuffy and my throat hurts pretty bad.
    Posted by tracym77[/QUOTE]

Sudafed and a OTC pain killer, like ibuprofen or tylenol. 

You can do Dayquil and get that stuff in one, but the decongestant in DayQuil sucks elephant balls.

• Options
    IE keeps switching between this universe and the old one for me. I didn't know anyone was stuck out there. Welcome to the other side.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    J&K - when you're hungry, you're hungry... I get the same way.
  • Options
    and I'm reading FFF (thanks, Safari!) and there is such a thing as laced weed--but normally it's marketed as such (most common is laced with cocaine) and costs more.

You're welcome.

• Options
    Here is the FFF link before it disappears again for anyone interested.

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-97

Edie - I'm so sorry. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awww Edie, I'm so sorry to hear that! It's so sad : ( 
  • Options
    I'm sorry, Edie :( 

And cocaine laced weed is called cokeweed (creative, no?) and you have to freebase the cocaine before you can mix them.

• Options
    Aww Edie, I'm sorry :(
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!  I hope to be back later.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, ladies.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:de30a1a7-f052-4293-938a-8309ec32b409">Re: Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry, Edie :(  And cocaine laced weed is called cokeweed (creative, no?) and you have to freebase the cocaine before you can mix them.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>Druggie.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've had laced weed before. I was not told so before I smoked it though so that was awesome...not 

J, I'd be annoyed about waiting to. But I hate waiting in general so there's that. 
  • Options
    Sorry Edie :(
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I need to quit getting hungry for dinner at 5 pm. Nobody eats dinner at 5. 

Edie, sorry to hear about your family's dog.
  • Options
    She is cute Edie!

I am trying the new Tropical Fruit Smirnoff and I find it pretty tasty. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    omg she's adorable Edie
  • Options
    Oh Edie she's absolutely precious!!
  • Options
    That sounds super tasty Petal. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:4560599b-dca9-4aae-be4a-ec42e8d772f9">Re: Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need to quit getting hungry for dinner at 5 pm. Nobody eats dinner at 5.  Edie, sorry to hear about your family's dog.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

<div>I tend to eat two small dinners because when I get home at 5:30 I'm hungry. Then 8:30 rolls around and I'm hungry again.  </div>
  • Options
    Edie, what a cutie! 
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    X and I were going to drive from Raleigh to Orlando but stop in Savannah for the night for our honeymoon. Anyway, I've kept the reservation at the B&B and so I'm probably going to go to my wedding night hotel with a girlfriend :) I'm pretty excited because it's a great suite and I love Savannah! 

Edited for clarity. I left out half of the first sentence, woops. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards