Wedding Etiquette Forum

Night thread.

Re: Night thread.

• Putting nuts in a dessert is the best way to ruin it.  And I LOVE nuts.  Just not in things.  *enter a billion dirty jokes here*

Ugh, so I found out yesterday I would probably have to testify in court about something, and now I just found out I do for sure.  And the first week of school, no less.  EFF.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Be back, headed out to play some more corn hole, I totally stink at it, but it is fun!
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:cbaf460b-3771-4bfc-9a85-a507af592193">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night thread. : Nope.  Sorry!  But I don't really bake either.  AnnaOskar on SB or GIS might have a good rec if you wanted to page her.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]
      No problem! I have no idea what to fix either. And in other fabulous news, i just found out I've been exposed to shingles.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:631928f0-2bb3-4d6a-a340-a25b48a96e24">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Putting nuts in a dessert is the best way to ruin it.  And I LOVE nuts.  Just not in things.  *enter a billion dirty jokes here* Ugh, so I found out yesterday I would probably have to testify in court about something, and now I just found out I do for sure.  And the first week of school, no less.  EFF.
     <div>Oh man, really? That's intense</div>
  • Hey everyone!

Today has been a long day.  I was just about to leave my house this afternoon when my cat jumped up and scratched the hell out of my arm. There was blood everywhere.  After a few errands I went to the cemetary and then out to hang out with some work people.  I got home about an hour ago.  I want to go to bed, but H is out and I told him we would have a drink together....he needs to get home soon!

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo! Yeah!!!!
  • MK - I'd try to do a little more than halfway the first day.  The second day will seem longer, regardless and you get really sick of being in the car sooner.  I did 12 hours and 8 hours driving from Cleveland to Denver.  Stopped in Omaha overnight.  It was good to get into Denver at like 2 in the afternoon and have time to get settled a bit instead of just being ready to crash into bed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:631928f0-2bb3-4d6a-a340-a25b48a96e24">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Putting nuts in a dessert is the best way to ruin it.  And I LOVE nuts.  Just not in things.  *enter a billion dirty jokes here* Ugh, so I found out yesterday I would probably have to testify in court about something, and now I just found out I do for sure.  And the first week of school, no less.  EFF.

I feel the same way about the nuts. ;)

Have you testified before? I never have had to and don't want the experience. The social worker I worked with had to a few times but I think it was before she worked in schools.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • j, that does suck. Hopefully it won't suck uptoo much of your time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hvae to cancel my Hulu.  I don't use it hardly ever.  Definitely not enough to justify the monthly fee.
  • J - glad you like the sig. I laughed pretty hard the first time I saw it.

It's thundering like crazy here, but the Bears are still on. Yay, football weather.
  • Eags, I'm dying to know why.  You probably can't or shouldn't say though, I'm guessing.

Petal, yeah, I spent several hours on the stand (7 for one case, plus a few more) when I worked in probation.  It just sucks that this it will be for a child's welfare, as opposed to a probation violation for an adult this time.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:e459501d-41c4-4891-b14b-7b87587d5b33">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Snippy, I feel like your sister ensures that her mom knows if she gives her money that it would fund her smoking habit.
    Posted by rsanna[/QUOTE]
    Yeah. At least she's honest? heh.
  • Ok, I'm going now. We're going to run up to the apartment to get the last things we have there and start cleaning it up.

Mk, check your PMs. :)

Have a good night, friends. :)
  • Good night Jess.

Snipps - I dont' get ot post much when you're around in the morning, but I've been wondering how things are going for you with the hubby.  I know you'd posted about feeling disconnected and stuff and hadn't seen if you'd posted how things were going.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:e9cf2256-3c0f-4ffa-998f-9fbd2014846c">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't because you never know who could be lurking. :(
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

Well you know you have other ways of contacting me.

• Sounds difficult J.

I thought of you the other day at work. I pulled into school and there were cop cars, a fire truck and an ambulance. The situation had nothing to do with what you actually do, but I thought of you amongst the craziness.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    Good Evening!

I just finished dinner - the SkinnyTaste Asian Pork and Mushrooms and am now watching the Packers game!

I love watching the Olympics, but I am beyond happy that football is back finally. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Jess YGPM!!! I hope you don't miss it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:70b1a06a-17ca-4c7e-b304-e79ff13a7b02">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds difficult J. I thought of you the other day at work. I pulled into school and there were cop cars, a fire truck and an ambulance. The situation had nothing to do with what you actually do, but I thought of you amongst the craziness.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I mean, the way you say it makes it sound like a medical emergency, but I've definitely found myself in the middle of a situation with police/fire/rescue crews at a school.  

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:1c7ff187-5aaa-4747-a133-73628b424131">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's the monthly fee for Hulu?
    Posted by aleighk1[/QUOTE]

<div>Like $8.99... but I also pay for Netflix (which I use) and cable (though it's just one step above basic).  And $9 is $9 :).</div>
  • I keep forgetting I don't have work tomorrow. Hopefully I won't get up and start getting ready haha
  • Does anyone here do "no 'poo"?  I hate every single shampoo in the history of existence. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:4ad8369a-0981-49d5-acf0-9adbdfb736cbPost:9834210e-e48b-4a0c-b319-d6d15040f1f5">Re: Night thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone here do "no 'poo"?  I hate every single shampoo in the history of existence. 

I did for a bit.  I liked it.  I think Special does as well.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • J, I am sure the attorney that subpoenaed you really appreciates your help though! Same goes for others that are gonna be a witness. After doing my first examination of witnesses this week, it is definitely harder than it looks.
  • I am too scared of it to go "no poo".
  • No Jess, I don't no'poo
  • J - YGPM

Froggie - I like your new sig picture.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vick just hurt his thumb. Sorry eags, this makes me happy. Also, did you see my invite to the pre season game on Aug 20th? Let's do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards