Wedding Etiquette Forum

Saturday Morning

Re: Saturday Morning

• heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi Ladies! It's hot and miserable. I woke up to the sound of weed whacking, I hate that.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Hi!  I'm up.  Have brownies in the oven for dessert tonight.  Getting ready to go for a hike with H and the dog, then we've got a doggy playdate with the regional swissy group at a doggy pool, and then cooking out with friends.  It will be a busy day.  H leaves tomorrow night to go back to work, but he's covering in the WY office for someone and will get to come home next weekend, so I'm excited about that :).
  • I'm still here.H and Copper are still sleeping.
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Well ladies i'm off to my parents to play with my nieces and my dog. :) Have a great day!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:509a6182-5c23-4c23-8e09-c14fc8d11aedPost:9cef8b8a-8f5d-46c0-a910-e2af9452779e">Re: Saturday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crash, when I first started posting, Copper was your sig pic and he always made me smile.  He looks so happy!  How did you come up with his name?
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    Well, He's kind of a reddish brown color on his body..but..I always wanted a dog named Copper because that was the dog from the Fox and the hound (So CUTE!) <div>So the fact that he was the right color just sealed the deal.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:509a6182-5c23-4c23-8e09-c14fc8d11aedPost:5e7ac81b-00d1-4d0f-945d-6235be341782">Re: Saturday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Morning : Aww.  He's adorable.  My FMIL is dress shopping today.  I hope she finds something she likes.  My mom is already driving me crazy with shoes for her dress.  Ma, I don't care.  Wear whatever is comfortable.  She's one of those MOBs who thinks I need to regulate every aspect of what everyone is wearing. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]
    My mom was the same way. <div>Even after she bought the dress "It's navy...you don't think that will clash?" </div><div>
    </div><div>Ugh. What about wear whatever you want they didn't understand I'll never know.</div>
  • Eags I'm so excited for you!!

Morning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• A little late to this but baby Kane is makin my heart melt again. It's my brothers grad party today. I feel bad because it's supposed to rain all day and my parents house is really meant for outdoor parties. We are all gonna be very crammed in the house. My wet dogs just came in from bathroom time. The used me as a towel, how thoughtful of them.
  • Morning ladies, if anyone is still here!

I'm going to Kenny Chesney today.. hopefully it will be fun. It's just FI and me, so I don't know how fun tailgating is going to be, but he wanted to do it, so we are. He hasn't texted me back all morning, he better be out of bed.

Musu, have fun at the graduation party! It sucks that it's going to rain... my engagement pics got rained out this week because obviously they would fall on the only rainy day we've had in the last few weeks.

Eagles, yay for Saturdays off in the summer! Hopefully you can use some of those weekends to go to the shore!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh hai. Eags, no Saturday's until Sept? That's awesome.
  • Morning all (well, technically afternoon here in N. Ireland). I intoduced myself a while back and then disappeared due to lack of internet. It's been painful, but now I'm hoping to fully engage! 

It's so cold where I am, so I'm a bit jealous of all the summer talk. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image Our venue!
  • Morning!

I have no exciting plans today, besides going to work at 5.  FI is at work all day as well.  Tomorrow, we are both off and will be going to Kay's to get our wedding bands. :D

knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Morning/Afternoon everyone! I just got back from my first job. I have about a 3 hour break before I head to the next one. Long day for me. 

Sounds like a busy day Holly! 

Texas, that's exciting that you're getting your rings tomorrow! Do you already have them picked out?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:509a6182-5c23-4c23-8e09-c14fc8d11aedPost:449a017e-d318-492a-8e33-e0b50abf1263">Re: Saturday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]It'd be a busier day if I'd get off my ass and get moving.  But I have a cat laying next to me, purring, <strong>and he's convincing me that there's no where else I need to be right now.</strong>
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

<div>Pets seem to be very good at this. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_saturday-morning-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:509a6182-5c23-4c23-8e09-c14fc8d11aedPost:449a017e-d318-492a-8e33-e0b50abf1263">Re: Saturday Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>It'd be a busier day if I'd get off my ass and get moving.</strong>  But I have a cat laying next to me, purring, and he's convincing me that there's no where else I need to be right now.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]
    I have this same problem. <div>
    </div><div>Fezz- OMG! Baby Kane is adorable! </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Haha well clearly you should only pay attention to him. Loki likes to swat my hands down while I'm typing. Because hands are only meant to pet them. 
  • Morning! My cat is currently on some boxes in the office making some pay attention to me noises.
    I think we're just doing yardwork today, although one of the photographers I'm interested in is in town for the weekend so we may meet up with them.
    Eags, so glad this is your last Saturday for a bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2012
    Holly, my cat does the same, although she has also figured out how to hook her paw around my hand when I'm eating and move the fork towards her mouth. She's not allowed on the table and she still manages to do this. It is my personal belief that cats are evolving and planning some sort of revolution.
  • Good Morning Ladies,

I'm off today but FI is working a double, so he won't be getting home till 11 tonight. Suppose be 105 today, thank goodness for central air.
  • Well. Holly, that's what they're for-to be spoiled. Just ask them.
    Marahbelle, that would explain so much.
    My cat isn't really interested in most of the things we eat, except chicken and pizza. Mainly she thinks dibnnertime is for standing next to our chairs and being petted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha, oh man, don't give me any ideas! Roxy already thinks she owns the place.
  • Your cat likes pizza?! Respect to your cat. I wish mine would open her mind a bit, but she really only goes after tuna and ginger snaps.
  • I should confess though that there are certain boxes in the house that we have left unpacked and even replaced because we got her when we first moved in to this house and hadn't unpacked, and she likes to sleep on them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Roxy has been known to hiss at anyone who attempts to sit on the couch when she is laying on it to watch COPS.
  • Mirahbelle-ginger snaps, wow. Yeah, she seems to want to eat it, , but since she's a huge barfer we never feed her human food. I'm allergic to fish, so I don't know if she'd react to that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Zizibet, I totally understand. We keep suitcases lying out because Roxy loves lying in them.
  • Holly, that's kind of awesome. Orion will be obeyed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mirahbelle, thanks. MY FBIL thinks it's cause we're lazy slackers :).-but he also thinks having pets is wasteful, so whatevs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good for you Holly.
    Sassy-we did not pick the name-mostly ignores TV, but she doesn't care for music at all. I think it's cool your cat likes Cops. I'm sure she wants her own Taser and handcuffs for when you guys get out of line.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey Eags,. Sorry you had to work. Glad your FMIL has found a dress. I'm pretty sure my mother will be difficult when we get to that point.
    I swear I'll have a sig pic by the evening thread.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards