Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

LOOOVE FEST

Okay, a few posters mentioned it - I've been thinking it - let's get this party started. Screw this callout B.S. Who do you LOOOVE??

I'll start.

AMORO - Just ignore everyone who says you're mean and rude; you're honest. And that's why I love you. Plus you're a Spartan so you'll never be wrong. :)

Re: LOOOVE FEST

• Options
    edited August 2010
    akhensley-I think your down to earth and awesome, and you always talk to me even though i'm a newbie, I hope you have an awesome wedding

fish-you were one of the first to reach out to me on the boards, and i think you're hilarious

amoro-i've never had any issues with you, and you've been honest - i love your siggy pic

eta: used i'm instead of you're a newbie, oops
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I just saw Beatles in a thread over here this morning and it made me happy.  BEATLES ARE YOU SEEING THIS? You need to come hang out with me more.
  • Options
    I've always loved Salt. From the days of the Taco Man and the Tree/Salt sig confusion. And the bowling balls. I has mad love for Salt.
  • Options
    baystateapplebaystateapple member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2010
    Manda -- you make me smile every time you pop into a thread.

Amoro -- everyone's loving on you, but I'm going to throw another log on the fire.  I think you're pretty damn cool.

Salt -- Already noted your blog, but who gives a rat's ass what someone thinks about what you write?  I've had someone comment on my blog that it was "the biggest bunch of bullshit ever."  Yay!   And P.S. I love your blog.

AK -- You are just too damn cute, and I can't wait to see your wedding pictures.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Awww, Hensley -- You've grown on my like Ivy climbing up a wall.

My Canadian Contingent -- Thank you for being such good friends. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Arbs -- I really respect how you run KPS. You are good peeps.

Kiki -- my mini me. But really, I find you hilarious, and I really do laugh everytime you yell at us to CALM DOWN.

Stacks -- Hey Soul Sister.

Nuggs -- My sister from another Mister.

LVB -- I may be useless to you, but you make my ticker tock.

Andrea_Lea -- You're about the sweetest person I've ever known.

Georgia -- You are more to me than just Blue Moon.

Vally -- You complete me.

Dani and Squirrly -- Sorry for being a pain in a moderators ass. You guys do an awesome job, and you're darn funny, too.

Salt -- I'll be your pepper. When we're together no one needs spicin'.

Smokey -- Your one liners are never unnoticed.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    LVB:  you seem super level headed

AKhensley:  I love that you take criticism with a grain of salt

stacks:  sense of style and Ohio love!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_looove-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:51bafe31-db86-4267-9860-54498ff7ca01Post:9525b917-1811-4dec-be67-b97ad6552bde">Re: LOOOVE FEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]akhensley-I think your down to earth and awesome, and you always talk to me even though i'm a newbie, I hope you have an awesome wedding fish-you were one of the first to reach out to me on the boards, and i think you're hilarious amoro-i've never had any issues with you, and you've been honest - i love your siggy pic eta: used i'm instead of you're a newbie, oops
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]

Awww thank you! I hope you stick around. It wasn't too long ago that I felt like nobody talked to me because I was new, so I know where you're at. :)
  • Options
    To all the newbs who have jumped in to post: It's always good to see new faces. Thanks for keeping the board alive!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I have major BPH syndrome for Amoro. 

I'm glad Fishy and I have found a way to talk about baseball. 

LC I love you a lot. You're the awesomest. Get in my suitcase and we'll go visit Amoro together next May!

Babestate do I need to say how much I want to meet you? You know this already, yes?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_looove-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:51bafe31-db86-4267-9860-54498ff7ca01Post:d703ea41-d9dd-4904-a360-b9b48fdc3528">Re: LOOOVE FEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]Babestate do I need to say how much I want to meet you? You know this already, yes?
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

We are not THAT far apart.  We need to make this happen.

• Options
    Awww!! Manda! You know I love you. Even if you are a yankees fan. But if we meet IRL, we will just not acknowledge that fact, mmmmk?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_looove-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:51bafe31-db86-4267-9860-54498ff7ca01Post:41893824-12b3-4989-84fa-9ac8b34f8735">Re: LOOOVE FEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LOOOVE FEST : We are not THAT far apart.  We need to make this happen.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

<div>Actually I'm long overdue for visiting my family in CT. It just could happen!</div><div>
    </div><div>I forgot to mention that I also love kiki, and mery and Stacks. </div>
  • Options
    Holy shiit, YES, do I love LC. She makes me laugh. Which is funny because I think we butted heads on something really super early on, but now, it's on like donkey kong and then some.

And Butterfly Kate. I love me some Kate. Know that I think about you often and hope you're doing well.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options

xyrius- I think you're an awesome new addition to the board, I really enjoy having you around.

ak- I love that you are doing what you want with the camo and don't care what anyone thinks.  It's nice to see someone think for themselves, and I think you'll have a great wedding :)

fishy- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. 

Georgia- I just <3 you and your southern self

Manda- you always make me smile and I really hope I move to NC so we can GTG!

Gawd, I know there's a ton more in my brain...

• Options
    TR, too. That chick has grown on me good and proper.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Fische- I have started Margarita Mondays with a coworker all because of you!

LVB- You're soo cute and I hope this job you're working right now goes well for you. You deserve it!

Lala- your bio names always make me smile. I literally say "pwanning! mawwied!" out loud to myself when I see them. Hehe.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_looove-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:51bafe31-db86-4267-9860-54498ff7ca01Post:001503af-5c0b-4bcb-8739-3c097649ef14">Re: LOOOVE FEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LOOOVE FEST : Actually I'm long overdue for visiting my family in CT. It just could happen! I forgot to mention that I also love kiki, and mery and Stacks. 
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

OMG, you have family in CT?!?  Yes please!

I <3 OWN.

Kiki makes me laugh.

And I really look forward to Mrs. B's pictures of Julia every Friday.

• Options

I demonstrated on SB how much I stink at this - I forget a lot more people than I remember, and I'm sorry about that.  

LC:  I just adore you.  You are so funny and smart it hurts.

Beatles:  Ditto.  Plus, you are consistently kind.

Kiki:  You are funny and honest and I like you very much.

Mandy:  You are terrific.  That's all. 

Stackeye:  You are such a great mom and a really beautiful, admirable woman.

Nugget:  I am always so so so happy to see you join in a thread.  You are so darn funny and smart.  Did I mention beautiful?  That, too.

Dani:  Consistently smart, dead-on with advice, and generous.  Dani has helped me out with her advice more often than, I think, anyone else.  I am so glad you're the mod here.  

Katiewhompus:  You and your H are so lucky.  From what you've written, you each bring out the best in each other.  You're also very funny and adorable.  

Poli:  please come around more.  You are wonderful.  

• Options
    Oh, and I can't forget Mery!  I love that girl and I know we could have a serious beer party together.
  • Options
    Oh yeah I like mery too!  And her veggie food ideas. mmmm food.
  • Options
    Amoro knows how much I love her.

Lala cracks me up almost every time she posts and I reeeeeeeally want to hang out with her.

MandaPanda rocks my socks. Especially since she'll let me hitch a ride in her suitcase :)

Alix is so freakin pretty.

Nugget is one of my most favoritest people ever. I'll never stop laughing about the Stephen Hawking thing. That was one of the funniest things I've ever read here.

I'm really glad Stage pops in now and then. She was really nice to me when I was a wee little newb.

Salt is hilarious and so pretty.

OWN is a sweet, sweet lady and wickedly funny.

Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Ak - for the fact that she took everyones post about her camo wedding with a grain of salt and didn't care

I really don't know many others since I guess I'm considered a newbie on E.  But Fish- everytime you post a want a margarita, and I don't even like tequila!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Fishy hates salt!  She's a weirdo. 

Um, Jill- numbers.  I think that you look great in your sig photo.  And I have always enjoyed you on the knot. 

My canadians are my biitches.  I love them all.  I am totally ethnocentric.  THe minute someone says canadian.. I flock to them. 

Dani and squirrly - need some mod love.  I bet shiit's going to get crazy.

Fishy and Alix - well.  you know how i feel about you.  WHITE IS RIGHT.

Stacks is beautiful and I am going to steal her husband.  She can keep JOcelyn though, I won't leave her completely alone. 

Angie74 needs to come around more.  She's so wonderful in so many ways.

Andrea_Lea is definitely the sweetest person on the planet.  This much I know.

Arbs, thanks for post secret.  It's a great site when being used for the intended purpose.

Celles - I think you have a great head on your shoulders. 

P2 - you need to have a "yay! mark is better party!"  and i am going to fly out for it. 

LC - i think that we should party.  pretty sure we'd have a blast.

Andy - (lawyer andy who used to live in chicago) god you are stunningly beautiful.  i haz a crush on you.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I Really like Amoro, I think some people just don't know how to take her, when I first started, I was like, omg, this girl seems so harsh, but she just tells it like it is. And ALOT of people need that.

Vally, you're so cute!

Celles cracks me up. She entertains/ed my stupid jokes. Mucho appreciado. And also taught me what "less then three" meant.

Stern-Squirrely cracks me up, especially when I'm sleep deprived.

Mandysmean cracks me up too, I always get a good laugh when she posts. And I tend to side with her on a lot of things.

I enjoy reading BayState's responces as well.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    YES!! POLI!! I know you've been busy with your big move but I miss you too. I can't wait for you to come back and AW your DIY wedding.
  • Options
    OWN -- I love that you keep a level head. Also, I continue to think your wedding pictures and husband are good lookin'.

Mery -- You are yourself, and that's darn admirable.

Do I have to say how much I love Bee and Julia? DO I!!?! Because I will.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_looove-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:51bafe31-db86-4267-9860-54498ff7ca01Post:61229077-4740-4792-9839-4d57b3b6abbe">Re: LOOOVE FEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]OWN -- I love that you keep a level head. Also, I continue to think your wedding pictures and husband are good lookin'. Mery -- You are yourself, and that's darn admirable. Do I have to say how much I love Bee and Julia? DO I!!?! Because I will.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    You don't but I won't object. =-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Aw! I love it when Leah participates! WOOT!

Oh yeah, and CELLES! She's awesome too.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I hate everything about you. Why can't I love you?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_looove-fest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:51bafe31-db86-4267-9860-54498ff7ca01Post:e726c744-848e-4571-b297-e3aa923b2438">Re: LOOOVE FEST</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just saw Beatles in a thread over here this morning and it made me happy.  BEATLES ARE YOU SEEING THIS? You need to come hang out with me more.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

Okay, I've brought my bubble-gum scented hula hoop and sparkly jacks. Now what are you going to do about it? :)

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards