Wedding Etiquette Forum

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Re: Lazy Sunday Afternoon

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lazy-sunday-afternoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:606323f0-b3da-4c21-92c5-f2f71a09880cPost:9bbffdc6-8bb3-40f8-8f53-2e149aad0ba7">Re: Lazy Sunday Afternoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lazy Sunday Afternoon : I guess my concern is more the sugar that can turn to fat. I consume wayyyy too much sugar, I need to cut back. But you're right, they're definitely good as a treat.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>I forgot about the sugar. I guess that's why I'm literally dancing around. I'm on skype with H and the only comment I got was "I like to watch you bounce." LOL</div>
  • I can't get ahold of FI which is dumb... I'm bored and I want to complain about being sick, haha.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, the first batch of cookies is in the oven.  I wanted to make M&M cookies, but didn't have everything I needed, so I'm making oatmeal cookies instead.  I've made these so many times (grandma's recipe) that I don't even need to pull out the recipe anymore to make sure I've included everything.
  • I love oatmeal cookies... I've never made them myself though. At least not from scratch... I've made the slice and bake kind. I rarely make cookies from scratch.
  • okay ladies, i'm going to shower. I might be back soon. It depends on how sleepy it makes me haha. 
  • They're my favorite cookies ever.  Ten years ago when my sister got married her MOH gave all the shower attendees copies of two recipes (one from each grandma) as part of their favors.  Everyone got dad's mom's oatmeal cookies and mom's mom's baked pineapple.
  • That's a really cool favor idea! I've never had baked pineapple cookies, I can't really imagine what those would taste like. I love pineapple stuffing though so I'd probably like them.
  • It's actually not a cookie.  We used it as a side dish on the holidays.  It tastes great with ham.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lazy-sunday-afternoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:606323f0-b3da-4c21-92c5-f2f71a09880cPost:a91d16c2-a230-4883-b554-78820d56a6a7">Re: Lazy Sunday Afternoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's actually not a cookie.  We used it as a side dish on the holidays.  It tastes great with ham.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

Oooh, gotcha. Reading fail on my part.
  • This is pretty early to have a dead evening thread. Boo.
  • Sweet, I'm not alone anymore :)

How was your pizza? Or were you taking a bath? I can't remember... sorry, I've barely slept in 2 days, haha.
  • lol, my pizza was delicious. I left because of my shower though. It was nice and relaxing. I wanted to take longer but I wanted to lay down for a few minutes. 
  • My cousin is starting her mobile grooming company. I am so excited for her : ) Just looking at her website now. 
  • That's pretty cool, I hope her business does well. I just got done, so I'm going to go home and take a bath and look at clothes for tomorrow. I think I can get 8 or 9 hours of sleep so yay!
  • drive safe and have a good night! 
  • Anyone still around? I got settled in for a little tv before bed. Gonna get up at 5am tomorrow, which is an hour earlier than normal. I want to make up the hours that I will miss on Wednesday by working 10 hrs instead of 8 each day. Boo having no PTO. 
  • Good night Angel!

I'm back.  Full of wings and potato wedges and corn dogs :).  Unhealthy goodness.

• ugh potato wedges and corn dogs! Sounds amazing. 
  • I THINK I get prorated holidays even though I'm part time, so I'm pretty sure I'll get 4 hours for Wednesday.  I'm not positive on that one though.
  • Hey, 4 hours is better than nothin'! I'm full time but since I'm considered just summer employment, I don't get benefits. My boss said there is a good chance that I'll get to stay on part time through the school year though, and then I'd be able to get PTO for a part timer. Weird that the system works that way but it does. 
  • Hello! It's been very very dead around here today. 

H and I had dinner with my parents tonight, it was nice. 

I've been sucked back in to that Hooters wedding. I'm not allowed to help with anything because the bride felt attacked or something (I mean I guess if someone gives you a list of all the things you've still got to do and offers to help you do them, that's an attack) but now she texts me every day telling me the new decor she bought and how great it's going to be. Hey, great, you've got a cute centerpiece - maybe now you could book a caterer? I'm going berserk. 
  • Yikes, she sounds special, Leisel. 

I love RHONJ. Teresa is just so BSC and its awesome. 
  • I'm watching RHONJ now. I used to love it, but I'm not a big fan of Teresa's family. I love her, but the others annoy me for some reason. I'm more into OC and Atlanta. 
  • I love OC too, and NY. I love Teresa because I think she is certifiably insane. I think the only person that I dislike on the show is Ashley. She makes me want to punch her and rip her nose off every time she talks. 
  • Oh Ashley is the worst! My younger sister is so much like that, I can't stand it. I love Caroline, I just think that Teresa's family is weird and not fun to watch. 
  • H is watching X-games.  We need a second TV.  Ugh.
  • Oh, Loopy that would not be fun having just one TV. H and I rarely agree on shows to watch. 
  • Wow I would hate it if any relative of mine was like Ashley. She is one of the worst humans I've witnessed on TV. I'm sorry your sister is like that, Leisel! :( I love Caroline too. I am continually amazed at the fantasy world that Teresa lives in. 

Loops -- X games are so effing boring. that sucks :(
  • Yeah.  I can't believe there are so many idiots willing to do that stupid stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards