Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

• Options
    btw, nebb (and anysunrise) - you're right, tim hortons does apparently have interac now.  at least the one i visited in ottawa does.  sneaky devils don't advertise it too loudly though! 

now i'm not sure what i'm going to do with that information, i see lots of donuts and coffee in my future now... d'oh!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The divorce thread was somewhere in the 300 post range when it finally disappeared. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Good MORNING!! Let me see about changing the title of this thread!
  • Options
    good morning!

i don't have much else to add that I haven't said already, but I just finished an XL coffee and I'm ready to ROCK!  :)

too bad it's dead in here today :(
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I don't know how many people are going to be around with the holiday and all.
  • Options
    GOOD MORNING  and HELLO 2011 from Australia!

I can't believe I was able to stay up this late (again).  But now I shall go to bed.  Have a safe NYE everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    happy new years amrs!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Happy New Year, aMrs! 

I have to work all day.  Ugh. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I got nothing to add either!! I guess it just seemed like that divorce thread was so long because it just wouldnt go away!! OR I might just be a dork!
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    so squirrly, you must be close to finding out the sex of your baby?  are you going to find out or do you want it to be a surprise?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Glad you guys are around now.  This means I can stop cleaning! lol
  • Options
    mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2010
    Happy New Year aMrs!!!

CM - the divorce thread wouldn't die because no one would respond to it for a few days, then a newb would read their newsletter and jump in, reviving it again for several more days.

Edited: can't spell happy this morning
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:27de07f1-947b-4b9f-95e2-a0477ab35f73">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]so squirrly, you must be close to finding out the sex of your baby?  are you going to find out or do you want it to be a surprise?
    Posted by xyrius[/QUOTE]

I think she is having a boy, or at least I think her ticker changed colors?
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:1f7e1f52-e4e8-4c67-98c7-55426af21f87">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad you guys are around now.  This means I can stop cleaning! lol
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Oooh I love being able to help procrastination. I'm a pro at it. :-)
  • Options
    damn i'm out of the loop :)  i feel cheated, i had to wait til 20 weeks to learn the sex haha

amoro - cleaning sucks, absolutely stop cleaning and come chat with us :)  i was meaning to ask you yesterday, is your husband a pro photog?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Squirrly that sucks you have to work today.
  • Options
    Ok, I've gotta run. We've got to work on our budget and run to the grcocery store. Fun! (read:sarcasm font). I hope this thing is still going when I return. :-)
  • Options
    Too bad you guys didn't show up earlier, BEFORE I was done! ha!

No, H isn't a pro.  He's actually an industrial designer, so he had to take photography classes as part of his curriculum.
  • Options
    have fun grocery shopping mkrupar :)

amoro - wow he's really got a knack anyway, those frost pics were beautiful.  i'd actually hang them and put them up in my house!

/sigh.. that would be my dream job (pro photography)... can't afford the equipment/classes though - and the worst part is, amy was playing with my cheapo camera last night and she dropped it and broke it, so now i have no camera at all.   :(
    Photobucket
  • Options
    You guys are trying to break TK aren't you?

Also, OMG aMrs is posting from the FUTUUUUUUUURE!!
  • Options
    hey manda!  any plans for tonight?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    *cues back to the future musac*

I'll be in the future in about... well, about 6pm EST.
  • Options
    Manda, I'm just hoping for some excitement today, really.  I'm working, but from home on my comfy sofa.  H is asleep and the dogs are roaming around.  Not too exciting.  AND, I have very few co-workers online today, so when I need help with stuff, there's kinda nobody to ask.  It'll be an "interesting" day.

Xyrius, yup, it's a boy.  We found out the 22nd.  We have no common ground for boys names, though, so that will be a huge compromise.  We did finally agree on a color scheme and some bedding for the nursery, though, so I want to get started on that stuff.  I've been out of fun DIY projects since May!  :D
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options

WOOHOO! I pushed this thing to page 50! HAPPY!

We're going to a party tonight that cfaz invited us to! I'm going to have a very Knottie NYE! It sounds like a good deal- it'll be at a bar we really love, with open bar, appetizers and champagne toast.

• Options
    manda - that sounds like so much fun!  i'm jealous :)

squirrly - what colours are you looking at?  what names have you guys been tossing around? 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Good morning!!!!  Yay I'm happy this thing is still going.

My plans for today are to

(1) take the doggie to the doggie hotel
    (2) fly to new orleans
    (3) happy new year!

before all of that though I have to go to the ups store and give them my wedding dress.  I'm really sad about it!!!!
  • Options
    I have never been to New Orleans, and I've always wanted to go. Have fun!
  • Options
    Andy - what time is your flight?  how is the weather up by you?  it's been pouring here all night.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    i'm so jealous andy.  i've been to new orleans once for mardi gras and it was such a blast.  if i ever get to go again i'll try and go around hallowe'en.  are you visiting family or is it just a fun trip?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Its at 2:30. So far its on time.

Should I do something special with my dress before I say goodbye to it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards