Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

• Holy crap, this thread is still going?????  I have 50 pages to read Cry
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • No no, don't read it.  There's nothign special.
  • Okay, I just read page 55 (skipped 9-54 for the time being, lol).  So, we're trying to get 2011 posts by midnight, eh?  Is that midnight EST I'm assuming?  I'll be no help after about 6pm cause we're going to a friend's house to par-tay.  But I can help for now!

What are you ladies doing tonight?  One of our friends decided she wanted to play dress-up for our party tonight.  I wasn't thrilled about it initially, but seeing as it's a freakish 60 degrees outside today, I'm not too put out by it any more.  Anyway, there's just 8 of us I think, hanging out, eating, drinking, and doing another murder mystery. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:4e79682b-7bfe-4562-b391-184419f1c950">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue is interesting to me because it's rare that I meet someone that has such completely opposite opinions from me on like absolutely everything. She's entitled to her opinions, but we would not be friends IRL.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

THIS.  I'm glad I'm not the only non-blue fan.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Msteph- welcome! You're invited to help us reach our goal that salt set for us - 2011 posts by midnight. I don't know you - so hi! Tell us about yourself
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:56c14b7c-ce2e-498c-af11-8f4a0735dccd">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What if we PASS 2011 posts?  Will it rip the time-space continuum? I wish H would wake up, this is getting ridiculous.  Even the dog is still asleep.  Oh well, it's too cold to go outside- it's 15!!
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]

Your H is still asleep from last night?  I know it's only 1:15 there, but <a href="mailto:d@mn">d@mn</a>.  So are you guys finally getting that snow you hadn't gotten yet?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:0025774b-3251-4bcb-bab4-8c1717ef6e4f">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFT? : THIS.  I'm glad I'm not the only non-blue fan.
    Posted by msteph82[/QUOTE]

I'll jump on that bus too.
  • Birdie - I have no suggestions for you, I'm just jealous lol. H and I are planning a honeymoon do-over for our 5 year anniversary.
  • We're trying to decide if we want to go on our honeymoon in May or postpone it until fall or next spring.  We want to go to Rome, Paris, and London, so we need to do it pre-babies, just cause it'll be easier, but it'll also be easier financially if we wait to see how much $$ we get from the wedding as well as the fact that FI will be getting another profit sharing bonus come August, and ideally I'll be getting a real job finally this summer.  It's so hard to wait, though :(.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:9e008fd1-a16d-40ec-b13e-88bec89c7125">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm reserching AI resorts in Mexico for our HM. Anyone have any favorites?
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

I was at the Riu Cancun Palace a few years ago.  It rained almost the whole time, so all I can say is the bartenders will mix stronger drinks if you tip them a dollar (technically tip is included in the price), the check-in person will upgrade you with $20.  Beds are a little hard.  Food is okay but not stellar.  I'm not a huge fan of Mexican wines, but again, the booze is international, so if you don't mind hard alcohol, you'll be okay.  Most activities are included, but it rained so we didn't do much other than lounge around the room.
  • 15 degrees?! That's insanity. I don't want to accept the existence of temps that end in teen, are single digits or negative signs. Those just aren't ok in my book.
  • That sucks doc! We're going in November, so I'm mostly looking at places on the Pacific side, just in case. I'd be open to going to an AI resort somewhere else, but most are out of our price range. It's pretty much Mexico, Bahamas, or Jamaica.
  • I'd be scurred to plan a HM (or a DW) for the fall in the atlantic.  But that's cause I worry about things too much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:3aa4cb96-249e-4534-bea8-14c32205a6e8">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Msteph- welcome! You're invited to help us reach our goal that salt set for us - 2011 posts by midnight. I don't know you - so hi! Tell us about yourself
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

Well, what do you want to know? I have another 2 1/2 hours of work left and we are DEAD! 

Bride-to-be, avid reader, snowboarder wanna-be.  I think skinny, nerdy boys with glasses are hot.  Live in Wisconsin, love the snow.  Getting married May 28, 2011.  I'm a banker by accident.  I got my braces off 3 months ago and love it.  (I never smiled before braces, now I'm a photo whore) 

What else? :-)
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • Oh man.  I just really dislike when people hit 3 big cities in 3 different countries.  You miss so much. :(
  • msteph - I don't think I know you yet. :) Welcome to the board!

LDY - I like your new sig...you guys look really cute!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm also the mod on the May 2011 board.  Just to add another post. :-)
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • DocBroc, you do murder mysteries?  I bought a kit for H a year ago, and we still haven't gathered the energy to invite people over to host.  How did you get started?
  • Snippy we won't be going to all 3 :) We usually go for "educational" vacations, but I just really want to go somewhere tropical for our honeymoon. Given the time of year and our budget, we're kind of limited to being in the box. I'm trying to find places that we haven't thought of yet.
  • And I thought the divorce thread was the thread that wouldn't die.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:f2acad27-1331-4bb0-bd41-f1c78ebb5457">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also the mod on the May 2011 board.  Just to add another post. :-)
    Posted by msteph82[/QUOTE]

And do you allow insanity to reign?
  • Thank you, salt! Msteph, you did an outstanding job intro-ing yourself lol. Welcome! I just heard we are under a tornado watch until 3am. Boo.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:915fe195-a5bc-4497-b97a-065c4bbf8040">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Snippy we won't be going to all 3 :) We usually go for "educational" vacations, but I just really want to go somewhere tropical for our honeymoon. Given the time of year and our budget, we're kind of limited to being in the box. I'm trying to find places that we haven't thought of yet.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to you, but to Doc. :)
  • Everyone and their mother was at Target today.  There were no carts.  Really?  Every one of your carts is in use?  No.  Go out in the rain little cart man and get them.  
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:15aace54-3471-44c2-adc5-00b82cc60437">Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]msteph - I don't think I know you yet. :) Welcome to the board! Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • Boo I saw that DNB. Do you think they'll reschedule?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards