Wedding Etiquette Forum

Super Duper Early Evening thread

15678911»

Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread

• I just don't understand why the put such a focus on the social media aspect. If I want to know the tweets about Gabby Douglas, then I'll sign-in to my Twitter and look it up.

And while it's nice to know the backstory, I wish they would do that in the pre-coverage or even post-coverage, but not instead of showing what's actually happening.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:2ff723c7-deb6-428e-9dac-1160bc5f8c7b">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just don't understand why the put such a focus on the social media aspect. If I want to know the tweets about Gabby Douglas, then I'll sign-in to my Twitter and look it up. And while it's nice to know the backstory, I wish they would do that in the pre-coverage or even post-coverage, but not instead of showing what's actually happening.
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>All of this. I read the articles online if I want to know the backstory. Or they could show it at a convenient time.

</div>
  • Oh, Loopy, I have a question.

Are you feeling Fruit Loop move yet?

I had felt movements sporadically the week before my anatomy scan, and starting the day of my anatomy scan, I have felt him move every day since.
  • Jess - I started being sure it was Fruit Loop about a week or week and half ago, but only felt it once or twice a day.  Baby's been all over the place tonight since my scan this afternoon.  Noticibly more active it seems.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:8739fd5e-be3c-4656-8495-49d5d23ddbc3">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jess - I started being sure it was Fruit Loop about a week or week and half ago, but only felt it once or twice a day.  Baby's been all over the place tonight since my scan this afternoon.  Noticibly more active it seems.  
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I just smiled REALLY big when I read this. I'm so excited for you. I hope you enjoy feeling the movements as much as I have. I still smile when he does crazy acrobatics in there. :)
  • Yeah,  H is jealous and anxious to feel it too.  I keep telling him probably another couple of weeks.  Although if this much movement keeps up, it might be sooner.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:ad2a5fb8-f4de-4adf-b6c1-f489f416b256">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, Jess, I hate it.  <strong>Every time Ryan Seacrest comes on</strong>, I want to throw things at my tv.  He makes me ragey.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

<div>And why, oh why, is Ryan Seacrest EVERYWHERE? The radio, AI, Olympics, probably lots more but I'm tired and not thinking of them. Freakin' EVERYWHERE</div>
  • Loopy---My anatomy scan was April 30...and I want to say that H felt him move during the Cinco de Mayo weekend, but I was laying down and it was really low.

It probably took a few weeks before he could really feel him move.

Hey Wally! Seacrest is everywhere, and I don't really get it either.

• Seacrest has to do something with Idol going down the tubes... maybe he's thinking he'll go from Idol to sports commentary?
  • Hey! I got sidetracked cuz DD stopped over after work. She is a stress-case tonight. I feel bad for her. 

Being preggo was so neat. I remember Nerdy Girl used to get the hiccups every day at about 3 PM. It was so weird. 
  • How far until her wedding?

I don't think that I've felt him have the hiccups at all. If he's had them, I was asleep, (I am oblivious to his movements when I'm asleep) or they weren't strong enough for me to feel them.

I can feel when he busts out his trampoline though. He gets quite bouncy. :)
  • All righty.  I'm heading for bed.  G'night all!!
  • Goodnight, Loopy!
  • Night Loop!

33 days until the wedding, Jess. And she has her nursing boards next week. Just so much going on at once. 

Both my kids were pretty bouncy, too! I thought it was pretty fun. Except my son got himself situated in such a way for the last week or so that made my back go really wonky. But he made up for it by being out in two pushes! 
  • OMG! 33 days! I bet she's really starting to feel the stress! I hope she does well on her boards!

2 pushes? That's pretty awesome.
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:4731c270-f2d2-4787-8d8f-79a48f0a4452">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG! 33 days! I bet she's really starting to feel the stress! I hope she does well on her boards! 2 pushes? That's pretty awesome.
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, yeah. I'm a beast! H said if we ever had another one, I'd probably shoot 'em across the room! </div><div>
    </div><div>Yeah, it's getting close. She has one BM that is kind of a PITA. She hasn't picked up her dress yet and almost certainly it will need alterations. And the guys haven't been good about doing what they need to. I told her tonight to just worry about the boards, the rest is being taken care of or it's not time to take care of it yet. The only thing she needs to do before boards is tomorrow, go to her first dress fitting. She and Nerdy Girl are getting their dresses done together. It will take like an hour, tops. And then one day next week, we meet with the venue lady to get the menu nailed down. Again, like an hour. We've discussed it all ad nauseum, just need to relay it to the gal. It will be FINE.</div>
  • It sounds like everything is pretty together! I'm sure you're getting excited!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:65c5ca20-b45c-403c-a5d4-8dad29a8e58a">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]It sounds like everything is pretty together! I'm sure you're getting excited!
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, VERY! Kind of just want it OVER because my house looks like a wreck due to wedding paraphanelia everywhere. And I just am excited because it will be very fun. </div><div>
    </div><div>She has to take her boards in another town very early in the AM. So she asked me to come with her. We are going to go the day before and hang out, shop, have a nice dinner and then just chill at the hotel. I'll shop or run errands while she tests. </div>
  • That'll be a good way to keep her calm and stuff like that.

I think I'm going to go ahead and head to bed. Goodnight! :)
  • Night! You and Nater Tater sleep well!
  • Adamar, I just stumbled back through and saw this. I am so sorry, what a horrible thing to have to face
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards