Wedding Etiquette Forum

Super Duper Early Evening thread

Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread

• Erin, it would have sucked WAY more if we didn't have the help that we had. When they were moving everything in on Friday, I was in Houston, in the AC taking a test for work.

Our TV was set up today, which I'm ecstatic about.

We also got our first alarm system today, which gives me a huge piece of mind. :)

I feel so adult.
  • Eags - I do have a banana.  :)  I think that unless there is a complication or other extenuating circumstance I had my last ultrasound today.  19 more weeks.  
  • Sara, we are loving it! We're getting the garage door opener installed on Saturday and we're slowly but surely getting unpacked. It already feels like home. :)

Loopy--I'm guessing that everything with Fruit Loop was good today? Was today the anatomy check? I felt a huge wave of relief when all of his organs were accounted for when we had our 20 week ultrasound.
  • Jess - you had a post earlier in this thread.  I saw it.  

J&K - we should all be allowed to start out on your island and we video tape it and we can vote someone off every couple of days
  • I feel like Will Ferrel comes up a lot around here. Mostly, I love him. A lot. We're going to see The Campaign on Sunday.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:473dbbda-c8af-4498-a0da-dc7fda9cc13a">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I won, I'd set up an LLC or whatever, pay the student loans and go back to work. FI asked me this last week, I would want education costs covered for our kds, my nieces and nephews. Lizzie that's great to have dinner cooked for you! <strong>Mine (12 yr old that is) baked pork chops and made stovetop and veggies - he had it on the table Friday when we came home!</strong> Of course, I am still scrubbing my scorched stainless steel from the stuffing ... But it was still great :) BabyLoopy is precious!
    Posted by mmmendi[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That's so sweet!   Have you tried soaking it in baking soda?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:b34e23cd-0491-408a-8722-39bd50802333">Re:Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok J. Then select few J approved knotties. Hehe.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Better!

Oh, I like Wedding Crashers too.  H and I were watching it last night...I had forgotten how funny it was.  But he's hardly at all in it, so that helps ;)

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:6227d6ac-0914-4e23-8310-034d9059d84d">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cannot stand Will Ferrell.  At all.  I do not think he's funny.  Mostly, I find him annoying. I'm trying to think if there was a Will Ferrell movie I like, but none come to mind.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

Not even Elf? I <em>love</em> Elf.

But I guess that if you really hate WF, you would find that one dull.

I think one of my favorite parts is when he's running in circles in the revolving door.
  • Loopy, you cannot make the rules for my island. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:411aaada-199e-49ff-8633-8eda93110700">Re:Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Super Duper Early Evening thread : Better! Oh, I like Wedding Crashers too.  H and I were watching it last night...I had forgotten how funny it was.  But he's hardly at all in it, so that helps ;)
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's barely in that movie...I think it's Vince Vaughn that helps make that movie so funny.

I love that movie <em>The Break-Up </em>because VV is so funny in that one with the way he is constantly talking out of his assss.
  • I don't really consider Wedding Crashers as a Will Farrell movie since he had such a minuscule role. I liked that one but I do like Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson most of the time, so there's that. I have a soft spot for the Shanghai Noon movies.
  • I used to watch Night at The Roxbury as a kid so that one has a weird sentimental value to me.
  • Vince Vaughn is hysterical.

Chrissy, did you like that terrible basketball move WF made? I can't even remember what it's called but I was so glad I waited until it was at the cheap theater to watch it.
  • H just told me he hasn't seen Step Brothers.  WTF.  It's the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer! 

• No...not baking soda, but I will now! Both my boys spent a lot of time in the kitchen with me. I hope you get to enjoy it as I! I also hope you don't hav a scorcher ;) I have only seen Elf, idk much of Will F. I haven't seen many movies at all. We will need to move within a year a dread it already
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Loopy! I just saw the picture of Fruit Loop! So precious. :)
  • True story:  Bec sent me a package once, and the packing material was Will Ferrel head loofahs.  WTF.

• Vince Vaughn was in that Return to paradise movie that I watched a few weeks ago... He was actually really good and he had a pretty serious and deep role.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:8527e497-56f0-4bdd-9128-db282d7337f5">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]H just told me he hasn't seen Step Brothers.  WTF.  It's the fucking Catalina Wine Mixer! 

WE HAVE SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES!
  • That's it Chrissy! I wouldn't really worry too much about seeing it and I'm on the same couch as you with WF. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:2578f572-3c75-4988-b2f4-638732e0eaa9">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love WF's role in Zoolander too.  
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

I love Zoolander anyway, and he's so funny as Mugatu.

I think I liked him better in his older roles than the things he does now.
  • Jess - yup - anatomy scan was today.  I put a picture on page 1 of this thread.  Everything seemed to be accounted for.  The tech was great and pointed out everything to us as she was measuring.  My midwife wasn't there (jury duty), so she's going to call me later this week to give me the low down.  I didn't get any freaked out vibes from the tech though and I have no reason to be concerned.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_super-duper-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6f00505d-c1f0-436f-8071-a0417dabd855Post:e6f31624-37c0-4145-a878-75abe8444b57">Re: Super Duper Early Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loopy, you cannot make the rules for my island. 

<div>I was just throwing an idea out there. :)</div>
  • Jess, glad you're liking the house! 

I love Zoolander too.
    What is this? A center for ants?
  • Loopy, If the tech didn't really lead you to believe that anything was off, then I'm sure that everything is right where it needs to be! :)

I think I need to watch Zoolander now.

• Goodnight, Lizzy
  • Good night Lizzie.
  • Jess and Loopy, I'm excited for you two.  All this movie talk makes me want to watch a movie. The only two I've got unpacked are Bandits and Man on Fire. 
  • Night Lizzie! 

I don't know know what skunking like beer means. I love champagne but that's mostly useless information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards