Wedding Etiquette Forum

Furidayyy!

Re: Furidayyy!

• Work has been nuts! Just busy busy! I'm hoping to be around a bit today. Maybe.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Morning.  I think I'm getting sick.  I'm also worried about my little dog again.  He peed in the house last night twice, and I don't think he knew he was doing it.  I'm not ready for the downhill battle yet.  Sorry, I'm just a ray of sunshine this morning. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Fezz -- Miami :)

*HUGS* Adamar :(  I'm sorry you and your puppy aren't feeling well.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• And apparently it snowed last night. And by snowed I mean flurried because it's already almost gone. But it's progress!
  • Oh Bay, you're going to be so close to me.  Are you guys flying in the same day you get on the ship?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:bfe48f45-bf22-4b2c-8ec6-2bb609d996e7">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever heard of the phrase "bird dogging" something or someone? Sometimes I think H makes shiit up. wowee according to urban dictionary H should not be using that phrase as much as he does.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    My dad's nickname in Vietnam was Birddog. Is that bad? II though it meant domething akin to a stalker. Since he did recon in the jungle I thought it was appropriate.<div>
    </div><div>Morning yall. Im running late. Feeding the Sparkster then we are out the door. Mica, yours is the first shortsale ive ever heard of that didnt take a long ass time. This miht be a blessing in disguise.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Morning all.I'm just hanging out this morning, then meeting a friend for lunch. I think our only plans this weekend are hiking and a picnic. Other than that I'm just going to relax. I'm contemplating driving down to Charleston next week for a few days. I haven't been in over a year and I suddenly find myself with lots of time on my hands.
  • MK that might be a great way to get away for a few days and just spend some quality time doing things you love.
  • That sounds like a nice weekend, MK.  I think we're going to try a new trail for our long run this weekend.  Maybe I'll pack a picnic for afterwards.  H and I have never really done a picnic.

• That's what I figure sleblanc. It's my favorite place to be so it would be nice to go back.
  • Exactly, it sounds like it's somewhere you love so it would be relaxing and fun for you and of course getting away for a few days is always a great idea in my book!
  • Adamar thete's a great park near us that jas miles of trails. We haven't gone in a while so if the weather is nice I thought it would be nice to do.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:ad46edf1-3b7b-4cb1-a8ce-46b1d09865ed">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning!  Yay for Friday.  My bff is here from NY and we're going out tonight. [/QUOTE]

Oh, it's always nice when friends visit! Hope you guys have fun!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • We've got a few different loops that all connect to each other.  They're paved and the miles are marked, which is why I like them.  Except we have to watch out for the bikers that zoom around at warp speed.  They're hardcore.

• Hi ladies!  I miss you all.  I have been super slammed at work the past few weeks, so I haven't been around much.  Anyone miss me?  ;)

I am sleepy today because I went to a friend's house to watch the premiere of Jersey Shore last night and didn't get to bed until 12, which is a no-no for me.  Oh well, it's almost the weekend.  Tomorrow H and I are randomly getting a hotel downtown to watch the Bengals in the playoffs and then go out to a nice dinner.  Should be fun.

Hey MK - you're not in Virginia Beach, are you?  For some reason I was thinking that that is where you live, but I feel like I am wrong?  Cause I'm going to be there at the beginning of Feb.
  • I wish we had paved trails with mile markers to run on. I usually guestimate my mileage around the neighborhood, then plug it in to mapmyrun.com to get the exact distance. I'm usually right on with my guess.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:075fbcd5-da4d-4291-a0dc-064f42b0b87c">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies!  I miss you all.  I have been super slammed at work the past few weeks, so I haven't been around much.  Anyone miss me?  ;) I am sleepy today because I went to a friend's house to watch the premiere of Jersey Shore last night and didn't get to bed until 12, which is a no-no for me.  Oh well, it's almost the weekend.  Tomorrow H and I are randomly getting a hotel downtown to watch the Bengals in the playoffs and then go out to a nice dinner.  Should be fun. Hey MK - you're not in Virginia Beach, are you?  For some reason I was thinking that that is where you live, but I feel like I am wrong?  Cause I'm going to be there at the beginning of Feb.
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I am near VA Beach for now. But even if we move between now and then I would be down for a GTG since I still won"t be too far away. DNB should be moved over here by then too.

</div>
  • I'm a terrible judge of both distance and time.  I'd probably do 2 miles and think it was 10.

• PS: I missed you Abb. :-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:baed4033-0913-4124-aafd-d3e5f44b4228">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning all.I'm just hanging out this morning, then meeting a friend for lunch. I think our only plans this weekend are hiking and a picnic. Other than that I'm just going to relax. I'm contemplating driving down to Charleston next week for a few days. I haven't been in over a year and I suddenly find myself with lots of time on my hands.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

I like this plan.
  • Well sincee I already lnow what rpute will get me 3 miles I usually just run around the streets a little more than that to get me to 4 or 5 miles.

I'm typing on my dell tablet and the touch keyboard is a little weird. Please forgoce any typos.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:9f3cd443-a666-44ba-a380-48fb9c9a94d2">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : I am near VA Beach for now. But even if we move between now and then I would be down for a GTG since I still won"t be too far away. DNB should be moved over here by then too.

Sweet!  My H is going to be working there for 2 weeks so I'm flying in late on Feb 1 and then will be there until the 5th.  On the 2nd and 3rd I've got nothing to do during the days because he will be at work. I didn't realize DNB was moving there!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:b250e59f-f0f5-4f3b-b898-89db14af2593">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : I like this plan.
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>GTG? We won't have to wait until the drunkenly planned August trip that we talked about before Christmas. 

</div>
  • She's moving near there. I won't say which city because I don't know what she's told people, but it's not far from the beach. I'll see what happens in the next few weeks and see if we can make some plans.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:bdde1197-5f2a-43f0-b56e-b059e771ff7a">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a terrible judge of both distance and time.  I'd probably do 2 miles and think it was 10.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

<div>I try to never look at my watch for this reason. Or run on the treadmill.  The longest I can run on the treadmill is 40 minutes lol I feel like ripping my eyes out.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:e6d3278c-3f13-44f5-85a4-d229108f749d">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : GTG? We won't have to wait until the drunkenly planned August trip that we talked about before Christmas. 

I'm totally down for it! I was planning to go to charleston soon anyway!
  • Morning people. The puppy was crying again this morning. I kind of want to say something to the people upstairs but I also know there probably isn't much they can do about it.
  • Cool gg. TR is there too! I haven't for sure decided. Still have to chat with the husbamd about it, but I trslly just want to get out of town.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:f9d35f26-b98e-40e6-a481-3848d2edeee0">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]She's moving near there. I won't say which city because I don't know what she's told people, but it's not far from the beach. I'll see what happens in the next few weeks and see if we can make some plans.

Sounds good.

Actually, maybe you can answer this question for me.  H is staying in Chesapeake (I think) while I'm not there but for the days I'm there we are going to stay in VB, like right on the beach.  Is that a crazy idea this time of year?  I mean, I know I can't go swimming but will other stuff within walking distance be open in winter?  I won't have a car during the day so I want to be somewhere I'll have access to stuff.  Is there another area you'd recommend? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards