Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Furidayyy!

Re: Furidayyy!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:5992cdb5-e862-4c11-b094-94f737fb0112">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cool gg. TR is there too! I haven't for sure decided. Still have to chat with the husbamd about it, but I trslly just want to get out of town.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

I would too. Let me know!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:d0d9ef83-ad9e-48e3-8d03-40a4de5ff99a">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Furidayyy! : Sounds good. Actually, maybe you can answer this question for me.  H is staying in Chesapeake (I think) while I'm not there but for the days I'm there we are going to stay in VB, like right on the beach.  Is that a crazy idea this time of year?  I mean, I know I can't go swimming but will other stuff within walking distance be open in winter?  I won't have a car during the day so I want to be somewhere I'll have access to stuff.  Is there another area you'd recommend? 
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

<div>Thete's tons of shops at the shore that should be open. And while you can't swim you can still walk on the beach. It'll be nice because it shouldn't be overrun with tourists.</div>
  • Options
    I believe there's also public transportation that can take you to other parts of the beach that aren't within walking distance, like Lynhaven Mall. I think it's called the wave. You should be able to look it up.
  • Options
    KRUPS.

COME TO FARGO.

I'm not kidding.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    YOU CAN'T HAVE HER FISH SHE NEEDS TO STAY CLOSEISH TO ME
  • Options
    Don't go to Fargo.  Come to Minnesota.  Fishy will come to MN to see you.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Morning!
  • Options
    I'm in the 3rd HG book and I have not cried yet.  I seem to recall people saying the books make you cry a lot.  Am I just a heartless bitch or have I not gotten to the sad parts? 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Adamar I didn't cry but I was pissed the entire 3rd book.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:00354794-c495-48e5-bfe1-da7ab3933a61">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in the 3rd HG book and I have not cried yet.  I seem to recall people saying the books make you cry a lot.  Am I just a heartless bitch or have I not gotten to the sad parts? 
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

The only time I teared up a little was in the first book (is there anyone here who hasn't read it? I don't want to ruin anything) during the games, and at close to the end of the 3rd.

• Options
    Oh we're going to Charleston at the end of April! I'm excited :)
  • Options
    It's true. I would go to Minnesota to see you hookers.

Like on February 24th, for example.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I must be on edge today, too, PEE ESS, because the first lurker post on the board is irritating me irrationally.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I don't remember crying during HG. Haha, maybe you're confusing HG and HP? It's only one letter different, and I definitely have cried during HP.
  • Options
    I don't think I ever cried during HG. Which is weird because I'm a huge cryer normally when it comes to books and movies. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I lost my shiit during HP. I've read the 7th book at least three times and I completely lose it every time. 
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:f3d93ed1-85ed-497f-a3e0-26def1a4302b">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I must be on edge today, too, PEE ESS, because the first lurker post on the board is irritating me irrationally.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Uh, I meant to quote your post about the 24th but this happened...

ANYWAYS.  Now that I have my new job, there will be no question of whether or not I can play.  BECAUSE I CAN!

• Options
    I cried when... SPOILER...

Rue died.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I definitely cried buckets during HP.  I thought someone (Midge, maybe?) mentioned crying reading HG the other day.  I could be wrong, though. 

• Options
    J, YOU GOT A NEW JOB?!?!?

THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Um, I may have been close to tearing up at some parts in the 3rd book. but I don't think I really cried. The sad part at the end? Totally didn't even feel a prickle. I'm a bad person.
  • Options
    Ok, well since Fishy did it, yes, that's what I was referring to in the first book.

But it wasn't the dying that got me.  IT WAS THE DAMN SINGING.  AND I COULDN'T EVEN HEAR IT.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:5e4286b1-5121-46cc-bff4-6a2f7351f683">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's true. I would go to Minnesota to see you hookers. <strong>Like on February 24th, for example.</strong>
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    This is MY day.  You should come here.  Thanks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    Oh yeah, I might have cried at the same part where Fish cried. But not at the end. I was too busy WTFing. 
  • Options
    It wouldn't be brand new information if you ever went to the SB.

But yes, yes I did.  A M-F job where I get to work with  kiddos that won't punch me in the face, and actually use the skills I have.  And I GET TO MAKE MY OWN TREATMENT PLANS!  I've never been so giddy about paperwork in my life.

• Options
    I didn't tear up at that part.  Maybe just because I was expecting it?  I don't know.  I'm only about 100 pages into the 3rd one. 

• Options
    Edie, not yet.  I'm procrastinating.  I don't know why.

Adamar, I was expecting it too.  BUT THE SINGING.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_furidayyy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7943efbf-c0d0-45d7-ae66-db393c2736dfPost:16f220c0-836e-436a-aa4a-e94d3449903e">Re: Furidayyy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah, I might have cried at the same part where Fish cried. But not at the end. I was too busy WTFing. 
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]
    Same here.<div>
    </div><div>Also, I cried finishing the 6th HP book last night and Anna you have given me no hope of getting through the 7th without crying if you've now read it 3 times and cried all 3. :)</div>
  • Options
    I didn't cry at either HP or HG.  Clearly I'm a heartless biitch.

But I just read The Bronze Horseman and Tatiana and Alexander, and cried during them both.  Which I guess makes me a heartless biitch and a pathetic sap.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    Hmm.  Maybe I'll cry seeing it in movie form.  Or maybe I just really don't have a heart.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards