Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Chit chat, anyone?

12346»

Re: Chit chat, anyone?

• Options
    I bought a bottle of Biiitch before and I really liked it. It wasn't sweet biiitch though. How are you Nicki?
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    C- You should post this picture and tag her in it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is pretty funny Veggie!
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Doing good! Have o start paying back student loans, so this is about to put a damper on our house hunting. But after a few months, we should be able to lower the payments, and also lower my car interest payments. So close to home ownership, we are dying here in our cluttered apartment.
  • Options
    C, How are you guys doing? The peek a boo curtain story made me giggle earlier.
  • Options
    We're doing fine. We have his 1 year well child checkup on Wednesday and then no appointments for about 6 months.
  • Options
    NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I had a post asking how you were C, and that I liked the story of curtain peek a boo. It seems to be MIA now. Edit: I see you responded. This mobile thing is horrendous. I think I complain about it once a week on here.
  • Options
    When my cousin's little boy was about E's age (maybe just a little older) we spent an evening playing peek-a-boo with the dinner napkins :).  It was fun.
  • Options
    I love when they giggle uncontrollably hard it sounds like it hurts them to laugh. My friends kid did this in his swing. And it made me laugh, which made him laugh, it was a long cycle. I laugh just thinking about it. If only kids weren't such a commitment, I'd have one. Kids Would need to be more like goldfish to fit into our lifestyle at the moment.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    He hid behind the curtain in front of the sliding glass door and I would ask where's Edmund? and he would fling it open and giggle uncontrollably.
  • Options
    Did you get any video of it?
  • Options
    Hello! FI is currently sleeping and I'm not tired yet. But I'm also not jet lagged.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Aww that sounds so adorable, C! I love when babies start to get a little personality and show it off more. I am looking forward to that point with Willow. I know she's a dog, but dogs do that too as the grow up. Right now all we've figured out is that she is basically fearless. Or stupid. Not sure which yet. 
  • Options
    No, I didn't have my phone near me.
  • Options
    Hey poke! Hows having FI with you? I bet you're having a blast. :)
  • Options
    Oh yeah, today was pretty great. We were busy, and he is knackered. Apparently his mom and brother come in Wed, not Thurs.
  • Options
    haha Knackered! Must be british slang, eh? ;) Have either his mom or bro been to the US before?
  • Options
    You are going to have to clue me in to knackered.
  • Options
    Hey Poke - knackered - haha.. love that :).  Poor guy - jet lag is rough.  
  • Options
    Sorry, lol, it is British. Knackered means exhausted - usually because of hard physical work of some kind. Although it can also mean serious mental strain - like a very stressful day. He did a lot of work and heavy lifting today.

FMIL came in for my HS graduation 4 years ago, FBIL has never been. He's looking forward to it, but I don't think he's prepared for the heat.
  • Options
    Okay now it makes sense.
  • Options
    Poke, you may have told this story but how did you and your FI meet? 
  • Options
    okay, that didn't last very long. FI woke back up and wants me to come to bed. I'll talk to you ladies later <3
  • Options
    Good night Poke.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards