Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Confessions.

12346»

Re: Confessions.

• Options
    You never let me down before.
  • Options
    I confess that I constantly confuse Mag and ACinDC. Now that they're both pregnant (Congrats Mag!) I may never get them straight.
  • Options
    Oh, this is still going and in the original intent?

I confess I'm watching Kate: Her Story and getting angry at her because she sucks at life.

I also confess that I'm super excited that someone bought our reeeeeeally nice stroller off our registry.

And lastly, I confess that I'm not dreading packing tonight since I don't own many maternity clothes and won't really need to make any choices about what to pack.  Woot!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sookie, I'm watchin' it with ya.

I just love how she hates the paparazzi, but is about to be on DWTS, as if that won't bring more attention.
  • Options
    JessAndTravJessAndTrav member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2010
    Confession: DH is out with friends and I'm considering ordering Precious On Demand, even though we have Netflix.

But since I can't watch it NOW on Netflix, I'm considering paying $2.99 for it.

Confession #2: I really liked watching the Gosselin kids when it was still a happy setting. They were so cute. I wanted to adopt Aaden.
  • Options
    omg, she so pisses me off.  She's all "well, we went 4 seasons without paparazzi"...well, then you should have quit when you were ahead.

And I love how she's blaming Jon, but then when asked outright if she is, she denies it.  And also how she says that he changed so much.  Sure he might have, but she had to play some part in it.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Confession: I like Kate waaaaay better than I like Jon. And, I was sad when they got divorced because I loved that show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards