Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Friday Night!

Re: Friday Night!

• Options
    Yes, Brave looks great!
  • Options
    I'm also curious to know who else you met, Eagles. Tell us who else is a douche. 
  • Options

My favorite CD was one of the Disney collection of songs CDs. It was at a church nursery I worked at during college. I borrowed it so I could burn a copy. I loved that CD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love Britney. I was definitely one of those "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" types.

Do you mean Otown? "My liquid dreams" baha. we had to do a thing in music class about what a song was about and my friend chose this song and she had nooo idea it was about wet dreams.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wait wait what about O-town and liquid dream? Eagles?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow. That is really awesome. That job sounds amazing. I met Michelle from Destiny's Child. She wasn't that nice but prettier in person. 
  • Options
    Is that the one where he's flying all over the place? He is such a funny man.
  • Options
    What was awesome was when McDonald's used to give out the Cds with a mix of Disney songs. I need to find those Cds
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wait, what? McDonald's did that? Where the hell was I? 

I still have my Destiny's Child CD. The Writings On The Wall.
  • Options
    Sweet, I need to watch that again. Eorea, I don't remember that either. :(
  • Options
    NIght Eagles
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Night Eagles.
  • Options
    Night Eagles!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Night all! We're almost back to my house which means FI will be taking his iPhone back. :)
  • Options
    Goodnight, Midge and Eagles! 
  • Options
    That was actually my fave song from her. I kinda want to watch that movie now.
  • Options
    Bye Midge! 

Also question I am watching Bones. If there was a serial killer out and about coming for you would you just go home? I was like eff that I am going to a safe house. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I never understand that sparent. They always think it's okay to jog around the neighborhood or continue to go on errands by themselves. I would be riding with the police in their car to the safe house.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I refuse to believe that Eagles was in college when Spice Girls were out because she looks my age, lol. And I also am supremely jealous because meeting DC = meeting Beyonce and that is just amazing.
  • Options
    Chrissy, I love the song and him. Entourage was one of my favorite shows! 

Sparent, I would not go home. I would leave and go far away. Why would anyone go home? It would be so easy to find you. 
  • Options
    Serious logic fail. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Boo Amazon.ca only has blu-ray in stock and I don't like blu-ray.
  • Options
    These guys actually watched my neighbors house daily and knew the times they would be home and when they went to work. They robbed them one day while they were at work. It was really scary. 

Imagine if they wanted to kill them? It would have been easy. If a killer is after you, don't go home.
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

I haven't read the thread to catch up.

But, i would have at least 4 or 5 hot cops protecting my ass 24/7 if there were a serial killer after me.

Also, looks like the FFF exploded today.  I miss all the fun.  Anything really juicy in there?
  • Options
    FFF had some good fighting for a while. Worth a read if you're bored I guess.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Most break ins happen during the day. Our house was hit 2x in 10 days in September. They targeted houses that had no cars in the drive and would ring the doorbell and wait to see if anyone answered. They come back usually after a week or 2 thinking you have probably replaced things.

I still get nervous when we go out of town and come back. It took months before I would start to panic when I would turn down the street wondering if they came back.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I thought FFF was pretty lame
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Whenever i have free time, it's dead.  When I'm working two jobs and then going to improv rehearsal and then a play, shiit goes down.  And I have rehearsals starting Monday night, so I fully expect the evening thread to go from friendly chit chat to full on war.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_friday-night-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:c28e9230-3d0f-44bb-b6d2-0a6bab6f8e06Post:b30559a1-3c85-4262-b874-1daf7b59eb9e">Re: Friday Night!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought FFF was pretty lame
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Well, by "good fighting" i mean that it was not just people doing one note flames the whole time. :P
  • Options
    Petal, that is scary. There are usually no cars in my driveway and I don't answer the door unless it's the mailman or something. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards