Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'll know hell has frozen over when...

Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...

• Options
    When colleen returns.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:3a4feaee-1956-4209-bb5b-39d0c6ce9f23">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]When kk contributes something remotely interesting.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

and has correct spelling in said post.
  • Options
    When KK says something that doesn't make me want to facepalm.
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2010
    When we find out what the eff happened to Roxi.

When backwards me, username, and skuntcallout reveal themselves.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    When TK and WW join hands and sing Kumbaya.

• Options
    When people stop getting their feelings hurt when they aren't mentioned in polls.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    When sarah0725 says something illogical.
  • Options

When the Bachelor/Bachelorette doesn't suck anymore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:1326ad3a-1d1b-4257-b297-976009bf3eb7">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]When sarah0725 says something illogical.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

IMO, this happened yesterday.
  • Options
    When the devil rises from the north pole wearing a balaclava and a toque.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    When oot stops Kui-ing.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    When Knot Annie stops kissing Sun's ass. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2010
    When my "friend" who is throwing her own baby shower stops pimping out what she needs in her status updates. Seriously, buy it your own damn self:

Scoettos' "Friend":
    this is one thing we still really need! and it hasn't been available online in months and its available again FINALLY!
  • Options
    When E admits to being wrong.
  • Options
    When Breaks hasn't had something worse happen to her than someone else.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    When Alix disagrees with any statement made by Amoro or Moose.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:a20c7e65-98cb-4759-9da9-ff6e27dd4cb7">I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll know hell has frozen over when Alix wears crocs.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Thankfully, I don't think that's something we'll EVER have to worry about.

I'll know hell has frozen over when Fischy joins the Twi-side.
  • Options
    Well then here we are, Alix. Not having to worry aobut anything. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    When any post made by Capri doesn't make me want to rip my eyes out.

When stupid people stop existing.  Though, once they do, the entertainment value of life will drop drastically.
  • Options
    OOH OOH!!

When Republicans and Democrats actually work together.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:1cf2f698-7a77-4c8f-bf86-8fdeff0f3238">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]When Alix disagrees with any statement made by Amoro or Moose.

Reading comprehension fail dearest. I generally <em>disagree</em> with Amoro, unless someone's being a complete moron, in which case myself - and most other people - agree with what she says... And Moose is here like... never. But thanks for playing. In fact, mostly I agree with Mandy and Fische, though I guess you can't call me out on that because really, who doesn't right?

I'd like to add, because this made me chuckle coming from <em>you</em>, that hell will have frozen over when yourself and Coco stop acting like Batman and Robin and rushing into threads to back each other up... on second thought, don't attempt that, it's too much fun to watch.
  • Options
    I don't see how it's reading comprehension fail, since most of these are just impressions - whether actually true or not.  But, okay.

I like Batman and Robin.  I just don't look that good in tight spandex.
  • Options
    When people stop confusing Rach and myself.

Not that I mind, she's awesome.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In that case, it's just an intelligence fail, no? Because you're reading things that apparently aren't there... but if that's what you wanna go with, by all means, have at it.
  • Options
    It's not an intelligence fail either.  In that case a couple of people in this thread would have had an intelligence fail as well.

From the impression I get, these are supposed to be funneh, right? 
  • Options
    Yes, they were supposed to be funny. Now read through them all again, because you're clearly on another planet this morning, and compare all the legitimately funny ones to the one you posted. One of these things is not like the others...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:3dee7523-e54a-4c9d-a35f-812f847c3f30">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]When any post made by Capri doesn't make me want to rip my eyes out.   Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

I missed this.  Ahhh, I would hate to see you gouge your eyes out. 
  • Options
    When Fischy hates the Vikes.  Or, when the Vikes win a Super Bowl.  Or, yanno, GET to a Super Bowl.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Alix, you're reading way too much into it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:99787b4a-d4f1-4908-b51f-b9fad11628cb">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alix, you're reading way too much into it.

Which, I'm sure, is why I wasn't even on yet and was told by other people that you pulled that out your ass, right? Considering before that, my name comes up a dozen times and nobody said anything. Yep, but <em>I'm</em> reading too much into it. So sorry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards