Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

I'll know hell has frozen over when...

124»

Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...

• Options
    If you're in England again, you have to go to York, it's GORGEOUS and the original part of the city was the model for Diagon Alley. I love it.
  • Options

I did not know that about York; thank you.  I would love to go back, but I don't know when that will be possible. 

Oh, and I didn't mean to imply earlier that one must have kids in order to love these books - only that having them makes it easy to carry the books in public without feeling weird about it.  Although at this point in my life: screw it, I like what I like. 

HP was the only fiction I'd read in a long, long time.  I've read a few Tom Perrotta books, because I like his writing style, but generally I read non-fiction. I love a good non-fiction book because, when written well, the stories of real people are better than anything anyone could make up. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:e0cd3882-8944-4885-b01c-33ac03ecdaa3">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when... : IMO, this happened yesterday.
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]

::begins making a brand new friendship bracelet for P2::
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_ill-hell-frozen-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e0bcddc0-6bab-46b6-8e4a-6a4993a97c69Post:fa7c66a3-77ec-4c55-a774-70a28193131f">Re: I'll know hell has frozen over when...</a>:
    [QUOTE] When Jens leaves that stupidy face other board and comes back to me for good.
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Baby, you know no matter where I am,  I'm always yours. 

</div>
  • Options
    it's gonna take a lot to drag me away from youuuuuu
    that's nothing that a 100 men or more could ever doooo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards