Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

123457»

Re: FFF

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ef2b606f-cd70-46ff-b7bf-33616432238ePost:63d3e1f2-5b30-4b56-8bb4-a79a4d65a3af">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Most people wait until the end of the first trimester. This isn't all about you. I have a friend from high school who announced her pregnancy on FB at three weeks and I judged that. (I don't even know how one knows they are pregnant at 3 weeks.) And don't go around pretending to be a victim and crying that we're wishing a miscarriage on you. That's so far from what anyone said that it's actually crazy.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Message board =/= facebook. I didnt post it on facebook. IRL I've told close family and friends because they knew we were trying.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JessJo - just wondering how you talk about a pregnancy before you're pregnant?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ef2b606f-cd70-46ff-b7bf-33616432238ePost:676418a5-4928-4fc8-a168-c86035b88bdc">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]JessJo - just wondering how you talk about a pregnancy before you're pregnant?
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]

I called miss cleo and she told me that I'm having triplets.

Actually, what I mean is talking about ttc and planning for a pregnancy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ef2b606f-cd70-46ff-b7bf-33616432238ePost:b32c4099-bced-41c7-9e0e-55abadb1cc2a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Message board =/= facebook. I didnt post it on facebook. IRL I've told close family and friends because they knew we were trying.
    Posted by jessjo04[/QUOTE]

I didn't say you did. I said I spread my judgement around equally.

Might I tell my mom when I got a PPT? Probably. Anyone on the internet? Probably not. This is one of those things where I would make a different decision and am stating my opinion. Whatever you want to do is fine.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Congrats Jess! Laughing
  • Thanks for the congrats and well wishes.

And to the rest of the haters, just keep hatin'!

JK, I dont want drama. Makes the little poppy seed nervous Tongue out

I understand what people are saying about keeping it a secret for awhile, and I have thought about that. For me, I'd rather talk about it, but I know this choice could hurt me later if something happened. Its a chance I've decided to take.
  • I did tell some people before I was 3 months, mostly very close friends and family.  My reasoning was that if I did have a m/c, I wanted to be able to confide in someone and have their support.

Congrats on your pregnancy JessJo.  I don't know you at all, but from one mother to another (to-be) - motherhood is awesome and it keeps getting better.  For me it does anyways.
  • I always seem to get poppyseeds stuck in my teeth.

(Congrats JessJo!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards