Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

A real good morning thread

13»

Re: A real good morning thread

• Options
    GUYS! NO ARGUING! It's our Friday!!!! And you guys are goign to be getting so drunk. Ugh, jealous.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    Hai Alix and Mandy! Glad Many made it safe.

Fische when do you you leave to meet up with them?
  • Options
    Oh holy christ people.  Give it a rest.  It's not like I completely trashed anyone. 

Fische, I've done my level best to not spark any talk of this shiit, so if you want to go there, that's fine. 
  • Options
    I need an adult :(
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options
    amanda has only had 1 hour of sleep on the plane.  wired!

what are you doing today el vee bee?
  • Options
    "Stop all the yelling, you are RUINING moving day!"

I know MrsFezz at least would get that.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    I'm 'working', trying not to kill anyone. Tonight, I'm meeting a friend after work for a drink. Then home to craft. Or read. Boy, am I exciting! What's on y'alls agenda today?
  • Options
    I <3 Friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_real-good-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa4ed330-ab41-4a6e-b0b5-76dca1df9b53Post:b7d46c0d-2754-4c8d-b5a1-a654cab6f2f9">Re: A real good morning thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need an adult :(
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

This made me CQTM
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_real-good-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa4ed330-ab41-4a6e-b0b5-76dca1df9b53Post:dfaacc8a-e4ae-4a43-9111-c2e2dd467f20">Re: A real good morning thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to hear what you're saying, Amaro, but I can't. Thank God.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Wow, really?  You're channeling Mrs.E now?  That's nice.  You're completely over-reacting.  By a lot. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_real-good-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa4ed330-ab41-4a6e-b0b5-76dca1df9b53Post:eaaddc18-4a98-40be-96bc-d7994aacc37b">Re: A real good morning thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if it's my new minty soap that I put in the shower or what, but I"m antsy in my pantsy to get my bonus check today.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

Yay!  I got mine last Thursday and it was spent on Monday afternoon.  That's how badly I needed a new computer...mine was completely busted.  It was nice to have for the four days it was in my wallet!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Morning everyone. I'm making some apps to take to my FIL's for NYE. I am making spinach triangles, clam puffs and something else TBD.
  • Options
    I feel lost.
  • Options
    Morning everyone!

I really am going to go to the gym today. I think I am making pulled bbq pork sandwiches for New Years day. I haven't decided whether or not to do saurkraut as H really likes it.
  • Options
    haha... not for me! :)  Sorry, but damn.  1) Take a joke.  2) If Fische has me blocked for a reason, ie, everything I say is mean; then why the hell would you unblock me to be "proven right" and then make a fuss about it?  It doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_real-good-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa4ed330-ab41-4a6e-b0b5-76dca1df9b53Post:bae8f4e6-89d7-43ae-aadd-5fcf881a80cc">Re: A real good morning thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A real good morning thread : Yay!  I got mine last Thursday and it was spent on Monday afternoon.  That's how badly I needed a new computer...mine was completely busted.  It was nice to have for the four days it was in my wallet!
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

I will get to pet my actual check for a few hours today before it's swiftly deposited and put towards my CC. :) I'll try not to call it "my pretty"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_real-good-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa4ed330-ab41-4a6e-b0b5-76dca1df9b53Post:5844af77-a665-476c-8356-030d75f551ed">Re: A real good morning thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A real good morning thread : I will get to pet my actual check for a few hours today before it's swiftly deposited and put towards my CC. :) I'll try not to call it "my pretty"
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

This is where Lucas's sign on bonus is going. I anticipate it will be in our account for less than 24 hours before it's gone.
  • Options
    1) I thought jokes were supposed to be funny?
    2) I have you blocked because even seeing your SN is enough to annoy me. It has nothing to do with you being mean. On HERE anyway. And let's be honest, Amoro. You know why I have you blocked, it certainly wasn't because of something I did.
    3) It's cute that you think I'm over reacting. No, really. Adorable. Me saying "eyeroll" is over reacting? To a pretty blantant shot at Alix for starting a good morning thread?

It's cute.

4) Why do you care what I have to say anyway? Last I checked, you didn't think I had anything worthwhile to contribute.

5) I'm done responding to you.

For good.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Okay.  But next time?  Could you just not ruin a perfectly good and happy/playful thread?  That'd be great.  Thanks.
  • Options
    LVB said it best: "I need an adult" - +1 on that one. Let's be happy. Long weekend ahead - and we get a brand new year and all that jazz. Happy thoughts.
  • Options
    Eh, it'll blow over.
  • Options
    Not likely.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't mean the feud. I meant the hostility today. Wanna know why??

CAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO CANADALAND!!!
  • Options
    I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.

The weather is horrible.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options

Fish, you're not allowed to be in a bad mood. You're just not allowed.

I'm so sorry :( Any chance you could leave tonight?

• Options
    I'm sorry the weather is sucky Fische. I'll be hoping you can get out on a plane so you can play with Many & Alix all week.
  • Options
    I'm in a fucking shitty mood today.

And no. BUT so far, all the flights are going out on time, and we're supposed to get a break tomorrow morning, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And my toes.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_real-good-morning-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:fa4ed330-ab41-4a6e-b0b5-76dca1df9b53Post:60360806-2fc9-4788-a13a-d95d478a3f51">Re: A real good morning thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in a fucking shitty mood today. And no. BUT so far, all the flights are going out on time, and we're supposed to get a break tomorrow morning, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.<strong> And my toes.
    </strong>Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Don't trip. I hear it's hard to walk like that.
  • Options
    Ah, I'm sorry. I feel like the fighting is my fault for asking the question about blocked people. I take it all back.

I also will say that I didn't think Alix's thread was a general good morning thread when I read it, I just thought it was a yay Mandy thread (which clearly I have no problem with other than my insane jealousy of this whole GTG business). And Fish, I'm still rooting for the snow to hold off for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards