Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

how soon is too soon to send?

2»

Re: how soon is too soon to send?

• Options
    thanks for defending yourself navy!!
  • Options
    Magan- why are you still here if you don't like us and the answers we've given?
  • Options
    because this is super entertaining to watch you guys get all riled up because someone isn't listening to you.  super entertaining.
  • Options
    It's going to be super entertaining when you come back in a couple months when no one RSVPs to your wedding and you have to call them all.
  • Options
    yeah, i'm pretty sure i won't be coming back to complain, as i have no issue taking responsibility for my choices.  i have better things to do with my time, like spend it with my fiance...not hours and hours on the message boards on a daily basis talking about what's for dinner, perfect etiquette rules, vents, and FFF's.  i wish i would have spent my time more productively today on things that really matter instead of this.  headdeskfacepalmFTW.

see ya!
  • Options
    Bye! You wont be missed
  • Options
    megan...I agree with you completely.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_soon-soon-send?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:067f8732-a7af-4cd1-a8a7-afe08f2ed031Post:82710baa-f042-444a-b758-e9199997513a">Re: how soon is too soon to send?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: how soon is too soon to send? : I'm a mod, so yes I do spend a lot of time following boards and reading threads.  Also, most people come back to threads they posted in to see the replies and possibly write another response.  That's the point of a message board. And obviously you didn't want anyone's thoughts on the matter, so it doesn't matter.
    Posted by navybaby1113[/QUOTE]

Ditto Navy, 100%.  Oh, and you clearly are on here enough to respond to other people's posts and read FFF, so "Hello pot!  Meet kettle."
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Some of us are just so talented that we can knot AND do other things, like dishes, laundry, eat lunch with FI, hang out with him while he plays xbox, read a book, and go to work.  It's really not hard at all.

And you were still here arguing, Megan, so you must not have had much to do either.
  • Options
    uhhh lynda you kind of just made my point, since you book most of your trips by 6-8 weeks and you say that alot of hotels are booked (close to) solid by 2 months out.

I'm sorry for my wording.  The wedding guests are the ones booking up at the 2 month mark.  It's not that they are booked up and the wedding guests are not able to get the rooms.

Planning a trip 3 weeks out is not flakey.  It just happens sometimes.   I had 2 trips planned  that I had to cancelled 4-7 days out.  Then another time I was able to find a good time to take a week off with only 8 days notice.   It happens sometimes.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    oh sorry everyone, i was busy with my real life so i didn't have time to reply to this thread and your ridiculousness.  i also tried writing down everything i could do in the time it would take me to post 1600, 2900, 11000 times, but i got bored.  it take about three visits to figure out what's going on with these boards, so yeah, your pot/kettle argument flops.  sorry about the lack of love for you in on the etiquette board navy and roxy...bummer...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards