Outdoor Weddings

Outdoor Tented wedding for 200-cape cod 2014. Venue HELP!

Very excited to be planning our wedding for next September on the cape (favorite time and favorite place with my favorite guy!) but have been running into logistical challenges. Have looked into renting private homes (great gatsby), local inns (Holden Inn), and beach clubs (Wychmere).

While I am waiting back on the numbers for the Wychmere-wondering if any brides have gotten married there or know about the minimums and associated fees? We have talked to Sperry and American Tent companies and have quotes (5-10K) and would love to use clambakes etc for a clambake and really want to have an understanding of what the price differential is across these venues!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much

Re: Outdoor Tented wedding for 200-cape cod 2014. Venue HELP!

• We looked into the Wychmere as it's absolutely gorgeous.  It was way over our budget though.  I want to say they had a $30k minimum, or they had a guest minimum, something like that.  This is over 2 years ago now so I don't remember exactly, but it was ridiculous whatever it was.  At the place we got married we paid $120/person for a three course meal, horsdvers, cake, and open bar.  It was cheaper than the Wychmere.  We got married on the south shore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards