Students

Weekend fun?

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Most of you are out of school right?

Today: I'm cleaning house and going shopping, we have guests visiting tomorrow so I have to get ready!
Tomorrow: Sleeping in, picking up from friends from Amtrack, having a picnic and flying kites.  Then we are picking up another friend and most likely having a low key evening.
Sunday: Getting up super early to go to Tahoe for the day and then coming home, taking our friends to the train station.  Then probably homework time.  
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: Weekend fun?

• Today: Worked all day. Having the night alone to do laundry and watch lots of TV. I'm actually excited to have some down time finally.
    Tomorrow: Going to a wedding of a couple that got engaged less than two months ago. Should be interesting...
    Sunday: Graduation party for my future sister-in-law!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Katie, how long have they been together?  If it's been a while she could have been preplanning.  Sounds like you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @ravenray They started dating sometime after last Christmas (so not long at all). I am glad for them, just surprised in the speed of it all. The invites were on Facebook through an event invite. I am just glad I have the time to plan a wedding without a rush.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oh.  Well alrighty then. Have a good time!  Let us know how it goes! 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I'm excited to hear how this wedding goes.  I can't imagine meeting someone and then planning a wedding so quickly.

I am having a low-key weekend.  I might watch the Preakness and cheer for my trifecta of horses, but the time difference means that the horse race starts after midnight, and that is so very late.  Other than that, editing the middle part of my thesis and hopefully, if it is nice weather tomorrow, going for a nice bike ride or walk.  I might do the walk. 

A picnic and flying kites sounds like fun!

• I am not one of the lucky ones to be done with school yet, so my weekend will be spent working and finishing up my final paper & presentation.  :(  I had to say no to a friend's BBQ for today due to my paper needing to be finished.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • @Kerbohl - Have fun watching the Preakness!  Which horses are you cheering on?  Go for walk! 

@arteacher23 -you can do it!  I'm sorry, I know how you feel.  I hate school right now. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    @arteacher23 You are not alone, I'm also working on my final paper!  When are you done?

@ravenray One of the horses I was cheering for won!  Oxbow came in first.  Unfortunately I was also cheering for Orb . . . he did not do so well. 

• @kerbohl - Poor Orb, ah well, no triple crown winner again.  Yaya for Oxbow. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @karbohl & @ravenray Thank you for the encouragement! And I'm done as of 5pm today - have to hand in the paper & do the presentation today at 2!!  :D
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards