Snarky Brides

Things that people do not say

13»

Re: Things that people do not say

• kerbohl said:
    Editing 7 pages of bibliographical references is the best thing ever! 
    This. A thousand times this.
  • Well, they say it... just not to the parents!

• "I'm so glad to go back to work tomorrow, this weekend was too long."

(Somehow, even with a four-day weekend, I still just want to sleep in tomorrow)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Things Game of Thrones fans don't say: Ugh another Tyrion scene. This whole dragon thing is MUCH more awesome than expected. Joffrey is just misunderstood.

"I LOVE Joffrey! Isn't he the best!?"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • "Wow, those new pair of crocs you have look fantastic!"
    You'd be surprised, but I actually have heard that.  Then again, my crocs are ballet flats that actually look like normal shoes.
    You'd be surprised, but I actually have heard that.  Then again, my crocs are ballet flats that actually look like normal shoes.

I've heard it too, but rarely.  I personally love crocs, and have lots of cute styles!  In general though, most people find them hideous, which makes me sad.
  • rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary

"I'm so excited to go to your wedding and buy you shower gifts even though you technically have been married for over a year! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day!"

"I am so glad you send me multiple texts and picture messages and a million Facebook posts everyday about your unborn baby! I even get to see what every single article of clothing you've purchased for them looks like!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker

I've heard it too, but rarely.  I personally love crocs, and have lots of cute styles!  In general though, most people find them hideous, which makes me sad.
    The traditional style crocs are hideous, but I just tried on some of the ballet flat ones this weekend and they were surprisingly comfy and cute.  They are still 'jelly' though and that just does not work when it's 110* outside.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards