Wedding Etiquette Forum

Legally married, now having a "real" wedding? Stop here first! (AKA, the PPD FAQ thread)

Re: Legally married, now having a "real" wedding? Stop here first! (AKA, the PPD FAQ thread)

• Yes, newbs. I didn't stutter.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @addiecake you make so much sense, really, you do. (newbs? really?)
    Yes, newbs. It's the plural form of newb. Short for newbies. It's slang for new people.

• FTR,  addiecake did not single-handedly write 48 pages for this PPD thread/sticky and nor is she the OP of this thread. Which you would have known if you took the time to read even just the very first post. As you so condscendily said, "Reading is FUN DA MEN TAL!"

Also, its tacky to attempt to insult someone saying that they are "cray cray" and then turn around to say something that would be considered a compliment if is wasn't dripping with disdain. Its not clever, just tacky and failed attempt at an insult. 
  • @perdonami‌ look chica, obviously I am well aware she didn't write the whole 48 pages, I assume she read them? With all that complaining. It was sarcasm. Too bad you didn't get it. I'm sorry you think I'm tacky. I will go ahead and cry a river. Your opinion is very important to me. -sarcasm, just in case you didn't catch it- but thanks for sharing your opinion. I respect it. It is a free country, people often forget about that.
    Please...
  • MegEn1MegEn1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    PDKH said:
    @perdonami‌ look chica, obviously I am well aware she didn't write the whole 48 pages, I assume she read them? With all that complaining. It was sarcasm. Too bad you didn't get it. I'm sorry you think I'm tacky. I will go ahead and cry a river. Your opinion is very important to me. -sarcasm, just in case you didn't catch it- but thanks for sharing your opinion. I respect it. It is a free country, people often forget about that.
    LOLOLOLOLOL to everyone who says that ever. 

Free country =/= do what you want without consequences.
    Thank you. I was trying to think of a way to say that without sounding like a schmuck. 

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • Yes, you have the freedom to indulge in as much meaningless childish babble as you'd like.
     Uhm. Congratulations? 
  • LDay2014 said:
    @perdonami‌ look chica, obviously I am well aware she didn't write the whole 48 pages, I assume she read them? With all that complaining. It was sarcasm. Too bad you didn't get it. I'm sorry you think I'm tacky. I will go ahead and cry a river. Your opinion is very important to me. -sarcasm, just in case you didn't catch it- but thanks for sharing your opinion. I respect it. It is a free country, people often forget about that.
    Please...

• LDay2014 said:

Please...

A little JT never hurts anything!

• ohannabelleohannabelle member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its
    edited July 2014
    Honestly, if the knottienumbers has a genuine reading comprehension problem, or a language barrier, which it's starting to look like, I apologize. 
    (I'm suggesting this because of the very childish writing, and the lack of coherency, and the lack of logical thought in the responses.)
    I really don't want to pick at someone who has legitimate reasons for not understanding. That's not okay.

• Knottie63395614, PM KnotPorscha with some real name options for your account, for the love of God. And make your damn sig smaller; it's huge.
  • Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Maybe @grumbledore should add to the OP at the top of the post "You 
    Yes, it's a free country, you have the right to do whatever rude/obnoxious/silly do-over ceremony/play you feel like putting on.  Your guests have the right to be offended, roll their eyes, think less of you or be upset with you.  

You have the freedom to do what you want.  Everyone else has the freedom to respond how they see fit.
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • AddieCake said:
    I am amused and flattered that out of all the posters in these 48 pages, Knottienumbers elected to call ME out. Looks like it's MY SPECIAL DAY! Please, no photos. I prefer you all be present and in this moment with me.
    Clearly we now need to crown you Queen of the Knot.

Sorry, but I already claimed that title. And everyone is supposed to post cute puppy GIFs as tribute to my awesomeness.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• @artbyallie‌ sorry you feel offended by my sig and my knottie plus number name. Feel free to post a thread about it. And roll your eyes one more Time. Seriously y'all make my day. I see how hard you try to offend and hurt me (and others) is amazing. High school all over again!!!!

Oh dear we aren't trying to hurt you. You're just entertainment.

But you're starting to get boring. Try harder.

Anniversary
  • chibiyui said:
    @artbyallie‌ sorry you feel offended by my sig and my knottie plus number name. Feel free to post a thread about it. And roll your eyes one more Time. Seriously y'all make my day. I see how hard you try to offend and hurt me (and others) is amazing. High school all over again!!!!
    Oh dear we aren't trying to hurt you. You're just entertainment. But you're starting to get boring. Try harder.
    (I genuinely thought it might be a language comprehension problem. Based on the last post, nope. It's just a dumb problem.)

Nobody's "trying" to offend you, Knottienumbers. You've shown yourself to be perfectly able to be offended by nothing at all. Now people are just entertained by how ridiculous you're being, and how far you'll go to make a fool of yourself. 
    And yes, what chibiyui said. If your game is trying to be insulting or clever, your blade needs to be sharpened. It's almost painful to watch you struggling. 
  • chibiyui said:
    @artbyallie‌ sorry you feel offended by my sig and my knottie plus number name. Feel free to post a thread about it. And roll your eyes one more Time. Seriously y'all make my day. I see how hard you try to offend and hurt me (and others) is amazing. High school all over again!!!!
    Oh dear we aren't trying to hurt you. You're just entertainment. But you're starting to get boring. Try harder.
    (I genuinely thought it might be a language comprehension problem. Based on the last post, nope. It's just a dumb problem.)

Nobody's "trying" to offend you, Knottienumbers. You've shown yourself to be perfectly able to be offended by nothing at all. Now people are just entertained by how ridiculous you're being, and how far you'll go to make a fool of yourself. 
    And yes, what chibiyui said. If your game is trying to be insulting or clever, your blade needs to be sharpened. It's almost painful to watch you struggling. 
  • At this point, it's honestly making me kind of sad. If somebody has genuine arguments for/ against PPDs, fine. I'm in with bells on. I don't mind arguing. But Knottienumbers has no arguments pertaining to the subject matter, and is just degenerating the whole thread into junior high school "I know you are but what am I" and "Nyah Nyah you don't know sarcasm" sort of nonsense. It's just not funny to me to watch an unarmed opponent unintentionally embarrass themselves. 
    I vote leave the poor girl alone. 
  • At this point, it's honestly making me kind of sad. If somebody has genuine arguments for/ against PPDs, fine. I'm in with bells on. I don't mind arguing. But Knottienumbers has no arguments pertaining to the subject matter, and is just degenerating the whole thread into junior high school "I know you are but what am I" and "Nyah Nyah you don't
    know sarcasm" sort of nonsense. It's just not funny to me to
    watch an unarmed opponent unintentionally embarrass themselves. 

I vote leave the poor girl
    alone. 
    Agreed. I'm not interested in snarking someone unprepared.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards