Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Are you effing kidding me?

Re: Are you effing kidding me?

• Options
    Hey everyone!  TK has me in a different universe but I came here through my past posts!

So after I posted earlier, One of H's coworkers came with his FI.  H was afraid it would be awkward with just them here, but we all had a lot of fun.  They just left because they both have to work in the morning and live like an hour away.

Soooooo now I have a good buzz, and I am back!  

What did I miss?
  • Options
    I like dark chocolate, but I can't eat a lot of it at once. 

Hockey - I'm glad you had a nice time. We're discussing Talenti gelato and Steffii. 
  • Options
    Yeah. I like to get the lindt dark chocolate bars and I can eat maybe two squares. Three if I have a nice big glass of  milk. 
  • Options
    I have no idea what that is....but I like chocolate and frozen treats....much more than bear mace.

• Options
    I'm out. First day of work tomorrow. Night ladies!
  • Options
    I like chocolate, but I don't like most chocolate flavored things. Like cake or ice cream. I do like chocolate milk though. 

Holly - that does sound amazing. 
  • Options
    Night Meg! Good luck tomorrow.
  • Options
    i love desserts...but I never leave room when we go out :(
  • Options
    I rarely leave room for dessert. I am also one of those people that doesn't mind filling up on the rolls or whatever before dinner. I eat a little bit and have plenty of leftovers for the next day. 
  • Options
    haha poke me too!  

hmm one of our buddies just called H to ask if people were still here...H explained that no one really came, so he is coming over for a beer....I was kind of hoping for bed soon...guess I will be awake a bit longer.
  • Options
    Now I want ice cream. I'm sitting here eating Chipotle. On the way to Chipotle, the road was closed, and there were police EVERYWHERE, plus 6 helicopters hovering. Apparently there was an officer involving shooting, and the suspect died. 
  • Options
    sara that is crazy.  Hopefully the officers are all ok.
  • Options
    Yikes, that sounds terrible Sara. 

I can't save room at Red Lobster. Those busicuts are fuuucking amazing. 

The one time I did save room for dessert was when Chilli's came out with their Molten Oreo Lava Cake. It was half Vanilla half Chocolate cake, filled with some kind of creme. OMG. 
  • Options
    Good night and good luck, Meg!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Yeah, as far as I know, no officers were injured.

Poke, I know which cake you're talking about. That was delicious! I went somewhere that also had a white chocolate molten cake. Maybe Chili's or Friday's, I can't remember. but that shiiit was awesome
  • Options
    I love white chocolate. 
  • Options
    I'm not a big white chocolate fan, but I'd eat that cake any day. I love dark chocolate. Even better if it's got salt or chili in it!
  • Options
    chili flavored dark chocolate is amazing.

• Options
    I tasted that and it was actually pretty good - even though I'm not a big fan of peppers. The only thing I didn't really like was that it left a bit of a lasting burn in my throat. 

• Options
    I found a bar in my pantry the other day. I'm saving it for my next sugar craving. 
  • Options
    I love the burn of spicy stuff. 
  • Options
    I like spicy stuff that's kind of hot when you eat it but goes away after a minute or so. I'm a big whimp when it comes to that. 
  • Options
    Oh man, I ate these hot wings once. Mother effer, I about died. It was a challenge type thing, and I failed. It was disgusting.
  • Options
    Haha, some of our friends had some salsa that was made with what is supposed to be the hottest pepper in the world. H tried some and it didn't even taste spicy. He was like "Well, that's a let down." and he had a bunch more. About ten minutes later he was dieing. He actually had tears in his eyes and his face was red. Apparently this was a delayed reaction dealie. 
  • Options
    Oh man, that's awful!

I'm growing habaneros in my garden. That's the hottest pepper I'll eat/cook with.
  • Options
    The heat builds the more you eat with spicy stuff like that. 

• Options
    Hey guys. Tk mobile is stuck somewhere else so I had to be transported here via link. So I haven't read anything else. J, what was that restaurant in Hudson you liked? My mom wants to meet there for lunch tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yeah, I am really not a big fan of spicy food. Or seafood. And everyone likes to make fun of me for it since I was born in NOLA. Apparently it's unnatural.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_are-you-effing-kidding-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:162a6298-f557-40f1-9c4a-484e713718eePost:4f3f6972-1e1b-46a2-a55c-63c3a8a6540a">Re:Are you effing kidding me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys. Tk mobile is stuck somewhere else so I had to be transported here via link. So I haven't read anything else. J, what was that restaurant in Hudson you liked? My mom wants to meet there for lunch tomorrow.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Winzer Stube!  It's right downtown.

Get the Reibekuchen mit Apfelsossen appetizer, too.  You won't be sorry.

• Options
    Hi!  I'm back.  H got home from hiking.  The dog is BEAT!  And roughed up her paws.  I feel awful for her.  She probably won't move until sometime tomorrow.  H is sore - I went with him while he sat in the hot tub for a bit.  I stuck my legs in.  I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be up though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards