Ohio-Cincinnati

Splurge Poll

What was/is your biggest splurge for your wedding?
Anniversary

Re: Splurge Poll

• edited December 2011
    My dress! :)

I didn't really want to spend as much as I did for my dress, but when I put it on I didn't want to leave the store without it...so I bought it. And I have absolutely NO regrets!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Our photobooth,,,we are on a pretty tight budget, but this is one thing that I decided that I wouldn't go without.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer. It was worth every penny of the splurge.
    What I wish I splurged on -- videographer. Too bad none of the lower cost options were available when we were looking.
  • edited December 2011
    I would say our videographer- mainly because we didn't originally budget for one and decided to use him at the last minute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photog... It will be worth it though! I know he does great work!!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what our "biggest" splurge was, but we definitely splurged on photo and video.  And I DEFINITELY splurged on the dress.
  • abromanelloabromanello member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My flowers!  I had this dream of all this woodsy, organic stuff, and didn't want to skimp and not have centerpieces done by the florist, etc.  So that's by far what I'm spending most on - even though I know most brides wouldn't because they'll just die!  But I think they're going to create a magical atmosphere for the whole event!
  • jetadore312jetadore312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say video! Now that we're 3 weeks away and have found out that his grandmother can't come, it makes me happy that she'll have way to see the whole thing (and with great music)! Trust me, whatever you choose, you won't be sorry! If you really really love it, go for it-it's your day!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards