Canada-Ontario

REHEARSAL DINNER

Hi Ladies - 

What is everyone doing for their rehersal dinners? I want to do something more budget friendly - but I am not sure what to do! Any ideas? 

Re: REHEARSAL DINNER

• We're just ordering pizzas to our house and I'm making some desserts: pies and cookies.  Our friends are pretty low key though :P 
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • As long as you're providing food and beverages you should be fine.  For ours, most of my hubby's side had never really had Filipino food before so we took them to a Filipino restaurant.

You can always order party trays from the grocery stores or Chinese restaurants like the Mandarin.  That's relatively inexpensive.  Or you can take them to the Mandarin or a similar all you can eat restaurant. As JennLax mentioned, pizza is fine too.
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2013
    We had it at my ILs' house.  They hired caterers to bring in BBQ food - kabobs, grilled shrimp, it was delicious.  We got to provide our own liquor so it was cheaper, and the caterers brought and cleaned up all the food so it was stress-free.  The caterers were a local pub/BBQ restaurant.

If you wanted to go cheaper then pizza, lasagnes & salad, hamburgers/sausages & pasta salad are great too.
  • We're thinking about Boston Pizza or Jack Astors. 
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards