Canada-Ontario
Options

REHEARSAL DINNER

Hi Ladies - 

What is everyone doing for their rehersal dinners? I want to do something more budget friendly - but I am not sure what to do! Any ideas? 

Re: REHEARSAL DINNER

• Options
    We're just ordering pizzas to our house and I'm making some desserts: pies and cookies.  Our friends are pretty low key though :P 
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    As long as you're providing food and beverages you should be fine.  For ours, most of my hubby's side had never really had Filipino food before so we took them to a Filipino restaurant.

You can always order party trays from the grocery stores or Chinese restaurants like the Mandarin.  That's relatively inexpensive.  Or you can take them to the Mandarin or a similar all you can eat restaurant. As JennLax mentioned, pizza is fine too.
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2013
    We had it at my ILs' house.  They hired caterers to bring in BBQ food - kabobs, grilled shrimp, it was delicious.  We got to provide our own liquor so it was cheaper, and the caterers brought and cleaned up all the food so it was stress-free.  The caterers were a local pub/BBQ restaurant.

If you wanted to go cheaper then pizza, lasagnes & salad, hamburgers/sausages & pasta salad are great too.
  • Options
    We're thinking about Boston Pizza or Jack Astors. 
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards