Snarky Brides

Who's Around?

I am. Obviously.

I haven't heard from the job yet. I checked the mail obsessively this week, and I haven't gotten a letter. That could be a good thing? I don't know.

Other than that, I'm pretty peeved at Wetzel's Pretzel's because I really wanted one today, and they favucked it up so bad and dicked me around for 20 minutes. And I'm dumb because I paid first. Argh.

What's everyone doing tonight?

Re: Who's Around?

• I hate it when food places screw up orders.  Especially when one has a craving they need to satisfy.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hey Girl Hey! I am watching RHWNY.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Hi pretty.

ETA: eep, more people!  Hi!
  • TIDE! 13 hours!!  How ya feeling?
  • I am here.  So happy tomorrow is Friday, although my weekend is all booked up already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited April 2011
    I'm here!  May I threadjack to ask a question about pets?  I've never had one before...

ETA: A girl on FB got a dog and a few months later has decided she doesn't want to take care of it anymore.  She posts "Trying to find a loving home for an 8 month old English bulldog."  I was going to respond that I would take him.  As I went through her comments I realize she isn't giving him to a loving home she is asking $1500 for him.  Now I realize bulldogs are expensive but it rubbed me the wrong way that she just up an decided she didn't want to take care of the dog anymore so now she wants to get her money back.  I've never had a pet so I don't know if this is typical?  Maybe I'm just extra cranky because this girls posts dumbshit all the time...

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:0ebd666e-84aa-4cf7-a2a5-79b3078656f7">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]TIDE! 13 hours!!  How ya feeling?
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]
    Oooh.  I'm just spiffy.  Tonight has been hell.  Let me explain... (this may take a moment)
  • I'm hurr.  I need to be doing my online quizzes but Scott is coming home with Paradise Bakery which he hates but he called and asked me if I wanted a sandwich.  I don't know if he loves me or hates cooking.
  • They really need to get back to you about that job, CCF.

My friend and I are watching one of the Royal Wedding specials. I find it all way too fascinating, haha.
  • I'm around, for the present (until I go call my mom in a half hour)!

Had a good day today - actually got some real work done.

TIDE!! Do the cryptic messages about intimate that your babies are happening?????
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Hi! I am so glad it's Thursday. I am ready for the weekend. 
    I think the no letter thing is a good sign, CCF. 
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Watching 30 Rock. I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight, though. I had to be at work extra early this morning and I've hit the wall for the day (actually it's about the third wall).
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1) I woke up from my nap at 530 with intentions on going to the grocery store for next week.  Woke up instead with a dizzy spell that lasted about 2 hours.

2)  Dad had to cancel watching Taryn tomorrow because he has to go to a doc consult tomorrow based on testing he had this weekend.  He wouldn't tell us what it was, because he didn't want me to worry.  DH visited and found out that it's cervical spondylosis, which basically means he needs spinal surgery ASAP, and could end up paralyzed if it goes badly.

3)  Taryn has a fever of 103.

4)  I still need to pack for tomorrow. 

Boo.
  • I hope things go easy breezy for you Tide. I can't wait to see those babies!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • edited April 2011
    Yay Tide!

Sherr, go ahead. :)

Kayla, I know, right? Frick.

ETA: That is NOT a yay to what you just posted. I'm sorry. :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:08a36004-fcdc-48ac-93f3-d6c8f1ceff5b">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) I woke up from my nap at 530 with intentions on going to the grocery store for next week.  Woke up instead with a dizzy spell that lasted about 2 hours. 2)  Dad had to cancel watching Taryn tomorrow because he has to go to a doc consult tomorrow based on testing he had this weekend.  He wouldn't tell us what it was, because he didn't want me to worry.  DH visited and found out that it's cervical spondylosis, which basically means he needs spinal surgery ASAP, and could end up paralyzed if it goes badly. 3)  Taryn has a fever of 103. 4)  I still need to pack for tomorrow.  Boo.
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]
    Sorry Tide!!  Thoughts on Prayers for everything you have going on and best of luck tomorrow!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Wow, Tide, that's a lot going on at once. I hope everything works out okay and that everyone starts feeling/gets better. 
  • Hi!!!

We got home a little while ago and we're still up watching the draft.  Football!!!
  • Oh Tide, that's a lot.  I'm sorry.  :(
  • edited April 2011
    That makes for a crappy day, Tide. :( Sorry

How was the draft party, CM? I am so jealous. Oh, and what did you end up wearing?
  • Thanks guys.  It's just like, "Really?  Tonight?" 

I was not planning for my evening to go this way.  Thankfully, DH has been amazing with keeping everything together and getting the house ready.
  • Sorry Tide :(  I hope tomorrow is a gazillion times better than today!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:49e18741-5532-4a80-9c93-a2999594398a">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]That makes for a crappy day, Tide. :( Sorry How was the draft party, CM? I am so jealous. Oh, and what did you end up wearing?
    Posted by KaylaSue19[/QUOTE]

<div>Tide, Hugs. Big hugs.</div><div>
    </div><div>Kayla: Here I am!</div><div>
    poof!</div><div>
    </div><div>It was windy. And it was raining a bit.  But it was FUN AS ALL HELL and the free food was yummy and the free wine was definitely a plus.</div>
  • Sherr, I think your question got lost in this thread.  She sounds like a slore.  And I don't think she is going to get $1500 for an 8 month old puppy that I can guess hasn't had any training.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:30e96f1b-2ace-4060-a161-405ffe7c9230">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sherr, I think your question got lost in this thread.  She sounds like a slore.  And I don't think she is going to get $1500 for an 8 month old puppy that I can guess hasn't had any training.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto.  She sounds like an asshat.  </div>
  • Ok good.  I thought maybe I was getting all worked up over nothing.  I do that sometimes...

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-around-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:39a6bf27-bd57-45ce-88b9-8636d7867533Post:6bb2bf06-a3f0-4f05-9187-62cb5fa27eec">Re: Who's Around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here!  May I threadjack to ask a question about pets?  I've never had one before... ETA: A girl on FB got a dog and a few months later has decided she doesn't want to take care of it anymore.  She posts "Trying to find a loving home for an 8 month old English bulldog."  I was going to respond that I would take him.  As I went through her comments I realize she isn't giving him to a loving home she is asking $1500 for him.  Now I realize bulldogs are expensive but it rubbed me the wrong way that she just up an decided she didn't want to take care of the dog anymore so now she wants to get her money back.  I've never had a pet so I don't know if this is typical?  Maybe I'm just extra cranky because this girls posts dumbshit all the time...
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

How much did she pay for the dog?

A CW of mine has a dog that just had puppies. He's selling the puppies for $1200 each. And he's getting it. I think that's CRAZY.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards